New Expert Advisor

Someone educated the EA and removed the DLL.....another version can be download from another forum called Forex Is Biz

Here is the his share:

password:forexisbiz.com

I'm so excited to share when I first found this link. Going to read the thread on that forum to get to know more about this EA.

Thanks, But unfortunately this is without DLL and it's not working.

Yes, I will Share my Investor Password or via myfxbook.

I have a plan to choose an ECN broker with NDD and without delay for my real account. I want to start with huge initial deposit about 15.000$ . this EA version is for my Demo account, I will check the result on my demo account if the result be acceptable I will open a real account on HOTForex Broker and I will get my real version .

at first I will work on Demo account (HOT Forex).

Are you completly nuts?

hehe. puppy power I created this thread for sharing the result of this EA or some one share edu of this EA, I don't know about mql:))

I dun think he is.....he definitely trying to instill "confidence" in t"his" EA.....heeeee

....he sound to me that he is the creator of this EA.....heeee

Stellar, you have just contradict yourself. In post 15, you claimed that you did not see the long list of dates in your DLL. If you do not know about programming, how do you read the DLL?

It's obvious that you are the developer of this EA. You refused to share the EA when everyone ask. But when someone claimed to have decompile the EA, you asked that person to share the decompiler. Though you shared the trading results via those MT4 statment website, you still post the opened trades here and even claimed to increase your capital to 15K, trying to lure everyone here to purchase the EA.

Obviously, you are the developer of this EA, else, you would have shared the EA here for us to try.

hehe. puppy power I created this thread for sharing the result of this EA or some one share edu of this EA, I don't know about mql:))

Honey I said I don't know about MQL, DLL is not MQL, you don't know anything about computer. God bless you.

I paid for this, Why you want get all thing free. haha, You are goodboy.

Dear puppy no one asked me that I share this EA here, and you are the first one that said this.

I think you wanted to have this EA free but no one shared this with you, hehe. are you angry?? hehe

Angry bird :))

If you are angry of the profit of this EA i will stop this thread and you can sell your EA:)) , I hope I will buy it from you and I will share your result here.:))

Good Luck.

Stellar, you have just contradict yourself. In post 15, you claimed that you did not see the long list of dates in your DLL. If you do not know about programming, how do you read the DLL?

It's obvious that you are the developer of this EA. You refused to share the EA when everyone ask. But when someone claimed to have decompile the EA, you asked that person to share the decompiler. Though you shared the trading results via those MT4 statment website, you still post the opened trades here and even claimed to increase your capital to 15K, trying to lure everyone here to purchase the EA.

Obviously, you are the developer of this EA, else, you would have shared the EA here for us to try.

Edited by stellar

Obviously you know about programming, else you would not say DLL is not MQL.

You wanted the decompiler free too that's why you ask JasonKwok to share it here. But you did not want to share the EA. This forum is about sharing. We all know that most commerical EA are scam. Since you bought it, why not share it here for others to test on their own preferred broker. Most of us will buy the original if it works for better support from the vendor.

I'm not angry. I dun bother about you being not sharing. We have many other people sharing here and on other forums. Google search can almost find links to download. My previous posts are to give another possible hidden agenda you have in all your previous posts.

Agreed with Dashisiong. We'll move on. Even you keep posting here, no one will bother about you.

Honey I said I don't know about MQL, DLL is not MQL, you don't know anything about computer. God bless you.

I paid for this, Why you want get all thing free. haha, You are goodboy.

Dear puppy no one asked me that I share this EA here, and you are the first one that said this.

I think you wanted to have this EA free but no one shared this with you, hehe. are you angry?? hehe

Angry bird :))

If you are angry of the profit of this EA i will stop this thread and you can sell your EA:)) , I hope I will buy it from you and I will share your result here.:))

Good Luck.

You said right, you are very good person and I don't like to share it. ;) , I will share the result maybe it make loss on my account I want to tell this to others. you can read another threads if you don't read my posts.;)

Good Luck.

Obviously you know about programming, else you would not say DLL is not MQL.

You wanted the decompiler free too that's why you ask JasonKwok to share it here. But you did not want to share the EA. This forum is about sharing. We all know that most commerical EA are scam. Since you bought it, why not share it here for others to test on their own preferred broker. Most of us will buy the original if it works for better support from the vendor.

I'm not angry. I dun bother about you being not sharing. We have many other people sharing here and on other forums. Google search can almost find links to download. My previous posts are to give another possible hidden agenda you have in all your previous posts.

Agreed with Dashisiong. We'll move on. Even you keep posting here, no one will bother about you.

The educated version is working.

17144552 2012.09.04 00:32 buy 0.62 eurusd 1.25910 1.25139 1.26239 2012.09.04 03:42 1.25900 0.00 0.00 0.00 -6.06

777 ElectroEA V1.1

17144880 2012.09.04 01:09 buy 0.60 eurusd 1.25881 1.25139 1.26239 2012.09.04 03:42 1.25900 0.00 0.00 0.00 11.15

777 ElectroEA V1.1

17145698 2012.09.04 02:06 buy 0.59 eurusd 1.25839 1.25139 1.26239 2012.09.04 03:42 1.25900 0.00 0.00 0.00 35.19

777 ElectroEA V1.1

Thanks, But unfortunately this is without DLL and it's not working.

• 4 weeks later...