[Share] P1pjet EA

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 trades in a month for a average of 5 pips. That would be fine for a 500k account.

Or a 50K account? Yeap Forex is a "sheet" life for small accounts unless yez got one of those fan dangle "arbitrage" EAs operatin' on the sly... undetected... stealth like... under the radar :P

Pipjet made a trade today after doin' jack sheet for quite a few days on demo. It traded a 1.6 lot hit makin' $9.10 so therefore it bein' suited to a collection of EAs workin' in conjunction with each other now?

Edited by callahan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had meant that the educated EA stopped working while the licensed version continued to trade for a couple of weeks. Then the educated one started to trade again, but, only with $0.00 profits per trade or $.01 profits per trade. It did not seem to take into account spreads when opening and closing a trade.... I didn't have the patience to fix it and stopped using it.

Now they are not!

http://www.4shared.com/rar/grEzkPK4/PJV102_edu.html - The file link that you requested is not valid.

http://minus.com/lw3ZEhFDReksi - The page you requested does not exist. You may have clicked an expired link or mistyped the address.

Can someone please reupload ?

Thanks

The latest version is still 1.02 which was already posted.

Doesn't v1.02 have an issue somewhere in its code? Mine always makes small loss or $0.00 which all other myfx accounts make something. Right now as I type this my Pipjet trade closed at $0 and looking on myfx their trades are all still open?

Any luck with fixing v.1.02 or educating the latest V? This ea has good potential if it worked correctly

Yes, I have the same problem, with 1.02 and some of the earlier versions. Hopefully, version 1.03 will replace it some day.

Currently, the vendor's web site is still only downloading 1.02 as their most recent version. :(

Doesn't v1.02 have an issue somewhere in its code? Mine always makes small loss or $0.00 which all other myfx accounts make something. Right now as I type this my Pipjet trade closed at $0 and looking on myfx their trades are all still open?

Any luck with fixing v.1.02 or educating the latest V? This ea has good potential if it worked correctly

24 hours later, after the last asian session, you still think it has potential?

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician