[Share] P1pjet EA

Until they fix it I definitely won't trade higher than pennies. But, I did find it interesting that on LiteForex it went short 2 trades and lost $5.58 and $6.59, on a micro account. Both trades done within 20 minutes of each other. On all my other brokers, including Alpari I made a "profit" between $0.01 and $0.03 cents. Definitely not what their sales literature promised.;))

I am still happy with the Kangaroo EA however. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

"There are a couple of new features can be found in Pipjet version 1.03

Consider commission: The robot will be considering the broker's commission on the client's account, so the trades won't now close in zero gross profit and net loss due to the commission but with sufficient profit to cover the commission charges. This way, the minimal profit will be covering the commission charges even for the break-even trades.

Secureprofit: Closes half a trade at 5 pips profit. Helps to secure profit if volatility is low. Most orders do not close in zero profit. This feature increases the winning rate of the EA but it does not mean that the long term profitablilty is also increasing with it. It does not make the EA more profitable but more safe.

Dollar averaging: Takes an extra trade if the initially opened trade goes low. Treats both trades like a basket after that. The threshold for opening a new trade is 50 pips. Takes trades with 1.5 size of the main trade. Target profit of the basket is 10 pips with the lot of the main trade.

Volatility aware: Makes SL bigger if volatility is getting higher during the first hours of trading. Works good for Megadroid, not really needed for for PipJet. (Set to false by default)"

The most recent version of PipJet seems to be 1.03

Please educate & share. Thank you.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Until they fix it I definitely won't trade higher than pennies. But, I did find it interesting that on LiteForex it went short 2 trades and lost $5.58 and $6.59, on a micro account. Both trades done within 20 minutes of each other. On all my other brokers, including Alpari I made a "profit" between $0.01 and $0.03 cents. Definitely not what their sales literature promised.;))

I am still happy with the Kangaroo EA however. ;)

Is this something that you might be willing to share [---->Kangaroo EA]? If no, do you know where I might find on the forum??? [-O<

• 4 weeks later...
That post was over a year ago. That EA was shared in the past on this forum but did not work unless you registered your broker account number with the developers. My account ran out of funds from a non-related margin call. I am just manually trading most of the time now. The company that had that EA was called Tulipfx.com. I believe that the EA was discontinued. But, replaced using their server to trade and manage your account.