[Share] P1pjet EA

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's completely educated.

No receipt code needed.

put the dat file in the libraries folder with the dll

I'm told that you must BT with visual mode on but have personally not tested this yet.

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/069NVNTK/

Please Give Thanks.

Don't you worry I 'aint gonna test and aint even gonna bother downloadin' it. But givin' a thank you is always a nice thing to do now 'aint it? ;)

I get an error 126. I followed the instructions in the manual, but they only mention Win7 case. I am running a VPS with Win Server 2003. I installed the latest VC++ libraries but still getting the error.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance!

You can't follow the instructions in the manual as this is a cracked version. Make sure that you copy both the dll & DAT files into the the library folder located in Expert folder...

post#37 links still works. use firefox browser if you can. also these download sites are real sneaky. they show many download buttons which are just advertisements. eg, the LOAD.TO site show you Download Normal and Download Premium buttons. Usually for us freeloaders we would choose Download Normal. However this is just a trick button. The actual button is the smaller brown Download button.

oxiron: i've no problem with server 2008. you'll have to copy both dll and dat files to the experts/libraries folder. best if you compile the mq4 file in the mt4 platform that you use as well. just plunk the mq4 file into the experts folder after you have closed the mt4 program.

i think there are two of these edu files around. in the pipjet_edu.zip file or MT4_-_Pipjet_1.0_edu___Doc.rar file from post#37 here. open the archive file and click all the way down the libraries folder. use these dat and dll files.

• 2 weeks later...