[Share] P1pjet EA

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use Hot Forex only for manual trading never EAs. For EAs is good Fx Primus never had a problem. I think that decompiled is not enough but try.

Hermes

Why waste your time with Hot Forex. I advice you to use Armada Markets lowest spreads and fastest executions on the market. I trade manually do not waste my time anymore with EA's They do not work! If i had an EA making me money i would never sell it on the internet.

Yeah. After tried out many EAs for the past few years...I feel that manual trading still the best... No doubt MD, Wallstreet, Thunder, FAPT..& etc etc has once managed to increase my account very profitably... But come to certain periods, they kept losing till killing half of my deposit.... Now to "Gain 2 to 10 pips but have to risk more than 20 pips" trading system or EA are definitely not my cup of tea..:P Edited by apple1937

3rd week on GBPUSD trade? Are we talking about the same Pipjet EA? I thought it just came out this week and which trades on USDCAD. Did Hermes managed to get a pre-launch copy of Pipjet and his copy educated to trade other pairs? I know that the old Megadroid was educated to trade pairs other than EURUSD. Or was it Megadroid Pro. I've lost track.

Anyway, Pipjet's parameters are certainly the same as Megadroid's, which suggest that it has the same "brains".

And with all the pre-launch hype to all the world, it's any wonder that the brokers do not prepare for this new EA. Wonder whether any purchaser had good results?

Edited by daretolive