Forex Rebellion & Forex Master Method

Great point!! Actually point #2 is not a low in the true sense of the word but the question is cleared up by looking at the QQE. The blue line is over the red line and above the 50. Personally I would use #1 for two reasons. First, it is most definitely a qualifying low whereas there is some debate about point #2. If there is EVER any question I will go with the most conservative approach as i NEVER force a trade. There are too many trades to choose from and if EVERYTHING is not PERFECT I will pass. You only need 20 pips net per day to get very wealthy. Don't force trades, don't get greedy, cover you a**, and follow the rules to the letter.

yogesheena, there is one where the parameters change, there is one where the entry according to rule of human eyes and there is one that entry is 7 pips from the rebellion entry lots of confusion and there is one in other site that use only the bottom indicators I like this system but its getting too much, maybe someone more experience can show what is the best thanks also igofgenius please show visually exactly what you mean, what entry qualifies and which not. picture worth thousand words

there is this one guy which got the best support and resistance levels i've ever seen:

he usually takes only a sl of 2 or 3 pips around his marks,

he recently says if euro/usd comes down to 1,2023 it will ralley, so we can watch now

he doesn't tell how he calculate it, but i am pretty sure it's not about specific numbers like fibo or gann and also not about common s and r levels, i think he calculates it with the turning points given by the chart

he also said his marks are no targets, they are just marks where price have a big possibility to reverse

for example, yesterday he said a mark in e/d by around 1,2316, today 1,2324 would be his favourite mark in e/d, i couldn't figured out how he calculates them, i hope someone is smart enough to find i out, and could share it

maybe i should start a new thread if someone is interested finding out his secret with me :)

Kevin Who? never heard of him

new marks from that guy for DAX are 676x for a down move, any thoughts how he could calculate it? with one method i come to 6757 i am often very near, and the other time i have no clue how he calculates them

he uses charts from rbs marketindex

he often has percentages around the fibos 38.2 and 61.2, like 41% or 64%,

• 10 months later...