[ REQ] REAL southbreeze by southwind for amibroker

bro leeb77

southwind's 1st creation was the-foundation.

2nd was pathfinder, which is modify ver of the-foundation.

and 3rd was southbreeze, which is more re-fine ver of pathfinder!

i dont know if there is any ver after southbreeze... but only i know its very very rare, and u will get the almost holygrail if u have.

i got only screenshot from a site, they also searching that but no result.

with southbreeze there are two more sub-indicator which sud have, 1) the radar 2.3v and 2)volume spiker modified southwind.

all that i have is the information - not the real thing.

hi bro this is link

http://search.4shared.com/postDownload/icSsOGwe/southbreeze.html

pathfinder and volume spiker afl

dear brother, I am unable to run it.Its throwing out errors.

like this

Variable 'tsk_colortmcnd8 used without having been initialized.'

any work around for this, please help anyone, I can't debug it.

>:D<

Mr.metal, the old ver: pathfinder is here. u just do backtest yrself and i belive u can find the power of it.

thou i have no guideline how to read it,yet yes i did backtest real time with 15 min timeframe with just highlighted bars with 90% accurace for me!!

one person said, pathfinder without knowlage of how to read it is like, drive aeroplane by a odinary man.

funny but fact is, here i cant even get the aeroplane properly, so why i think abt how to drive?

"Southbreeze afl is an outstanding creation of the bangladeshi afl coder Southwind....this person also developed The Foundation by Southwind v-13.00 Int which is very popular all over the world....though Zultan renamed it by Zultan foundation and flashed it in such a way that he developed it...later he agreed that he did nothing in "The Foundation by Southwind v-13.00 Int"....Southbreeze afl is very complicated and works best as far as i know...some 1 posted Southbreeze in wisestocktrader and many other site but that afl is nothing but a modified version of pathfinder....this afl is not yet flashed out...because there r ppl who may rename it using their name and and take credit...." - noname

"One thing is sure. The guy who has made this afl must good in coding. I like the way he has presented the volume bars… simple really.. but no one seem to have thought about it…" - famous afl coder karthikmarar

debas thanks, and how do you know that I am MR. my friend have many versions of it and cannot backtest, all throwing errors in backtesting on eod data like cannot initialize and the same for EOD for setups. do you have version that backtest on EOD data thanks. BTW the foundation have also V14 1 but I asked my friend and he dont see any difference Edited by metal