My Manual Grid System

Hello fellow Pip hunters.

I share with you all my manual Grid System, i am currently trading this on my live acc.

The strategy consist of two Indicators which gives the entry signals, it is a kind of OBOS.

If i take a trade and it goes against me i will wait for another signal and enter in the same direction of our first order, i keep on opening new order every time market goes against my previous order and then close all at a basket of 100pips.

I have been trading this system for two months now and i have only had to open jus one grid order due to the entry accuracy. But if things goes out of hand we will then have hedge (i'm sure we can work out something).

Our first indicator which will give us the OBOS(Over bought/sold) is TMA, we don't need to worry about the repainting(hardly repaints on daily TF), what we want from this indicator is for price to touch/cross either the upper or lower tma band, after that we then start to look for entry signal with "Indicator 2" which is PA(Reversal Pin bars, Engulf Bars, etc)

Once a signal is spotted we will use pending order.

Indicator 1: TMA

Indicator 2: PA(Price Action, candle stick formations)

Time Frame: D1

Pairs: All

TP: 80 to 100 pips

Stop Loss: None

Max Grid order: 3

To me this is the "Holy Grail" bcos what goes up must come down, IMO SL is a tool brokers use to steal our money, what we need is good MM(Money Management).

Optimizing and exit ideas are welcome.

NOTE: the minimum starting capital i recommend is $200 per pair using 0.01 (That is $200 capital for each pair trade).

WARNING: THIS TYPE OF TRADING INVOLVES HIGH RISK, DO NOT TRADE WITH MONEY YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO LOOSE.

"No Risk No Reward"

Regards Fmfx

Edited by Fmfx

couple of questions...

1. you said "Manual Grid System". Sounds good - but where is the grid?

2. you use pending order. maybe the only way to make profits in fx, i agree. but at what level you set your pending order? 1 pip above/below the PB, or the EC???Please tell more.

Thank you in advance

couple of questions...

1. you said "Manual Grid System". Sounds good - but where is the grid?

2. you use pending order. maybe the only way to make profits in fx, i agree. but at what level you set your pending order? 1 pip above/below the PB, or the EC???Please tell more.

Thank you in advance

I didn't see you hit the thanks button?.

But here's your answers: 1) we wount be using SL in our trades, if our first order goes against us we will open additional orders once we see a new signal to close at basket of 100 pips.

2)Normally i just add spread to my buy order entry price and for sell i enter at the low of the bar.

Regards

I hit the button for Draffi he is too slow, I apologize for him. Rottweilers are also dogs, Fmfx use your imagination. I help you - it was a joke. Got it, others did.

Cheers Hermes

Ho my :)), now i remember, i have heard someone refer to Dogs as Rottweilers but i never bothered to save it in my memo :D.

Thanks Hermes.

Regards