*fx*preis*levels*

Guest advanced

Guest advanced

Somebody ask four this system... > h**p://www.fxpreislevels.c000m/en/ .I can't find topic....

but Sestem is here;) > h**p://www.4shared.c000m/rar/XDRcPuE5/fx_preis.html

It need to "Fixing" !

enjoy

• 4 weeks later...
Guest advanced
how to trade this can any one explain

Just place your pending orders both sides of price channel (Buy Stop / Sell Stop)

stop lose on the opposite side of the channel (in the same place, with the order in the opposite direction)

This is a very simple..... ;)

Guest advanced
Advanced, you trade the outbreak of the channel? I understood this system as sell at top and buy at bottum channel?

This system include all trading stiles.....

Guest advanced
Thanks for the share, but I still not understand how to interpret the indicators.

alan555

please read pote 13...

I do not have manual also

Sorry man...

Edited by advanced

• 3 months later...

This is all very dodgy to me, I tried to contact customer service and its not even possible, I got the msg: ''Failed to send your message. Please try later or contact the administrator by another method.''

I also cant find any reviews about this system, anyone who bought it has any positive/negative experience with it?

I tried to register on their forums and its also impossible LOL, I got this msg:''Your details match those of a known spammer, therefore you have been disallowed registration.''

It really smells like scam now to me, cant contact the vendor, cant register on forums, no refund, well its a NO in every way.

Edited by hankt80

• 3 months later...