[Req] Vl@dimir Rib@kov's Forex**LST**System

I don't know what is "fx code guard" to know whether I enabled or disabled it. I copied the files to each folder: \templates, \experts, \expert\libraries, \experts\indicators.

Will try this again And thanks for your reply. ( Fx Code Guard is loaded when you use the setup file in the lst Zip file.)

UpDate:

Got this to work. Had another conflicting EA.

Edited by bedrockbrett

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the information ianf0ster.

It seems he's a regular at FXStreet and has quite a curriculum:

http://www.fxstreet.com/search/contributors/authors/author.aspx?id=23db6267-ea42-42ca-9782-70ca8cbfafc4

Are you using zup110 or a previous version?

I got the latest version but there are so many options.

Do you think you can share that template, please?

What patterns is it identifying?

Thanks

@ olayiwola02, that wasn't my charting. I was quoting.

I got many request for conducting "Live Trading", "Paid Signal Services" etc.

But please understand that my presence here (While I could just walk away like any traders who managed to grow) are to show the correct way of trading as my grateful to Indos (Steve Mauro, Lance Begs, Russ Horn, Al Brooks etc) that I could grow in to the present state, nothings more, nothing to prove to drag you to join my paid forex trading seminar to teach you how to harvest 1.671 Pips in one day etc (well I'll show you that 1.671 Pips later).

I probably failed to attract indo's reader to their - I called - true trading enlightenment, since most of the respond was request for "live Trading", "Signal Services" etc.

For the purpose of learning, I was thinking that Picture was worth of thousand word. But probably providing a trading statement would worth more to some people.

Please be aware that rarely a professional trader present them selves here unless he/she intended for a commercial purpose. Why, they are busy making money. Why care about novice that still in the forum keep looking for holy grail that not exist. Why bother teaching novice to trade correctly while novices loosing are part of the money source they win everyday. Admit that most of people that come to forums are looking for holy grail, mean they are novices. When they success they would leave.

Some of you, in the months/years to come, would find your right path and would remember the lesson that I provided. Sometimes gold are not treated as gold if someone required no effort to earn it. Many of the forumers would still in the novice state that still keep looking for holy grail system and indicator which is not exist or maybe lack of determination to spend time to learn such 600 pages book or hours of videos etc.

Edited by Captain

Eusebio did what regulators defined as "creative accounting". So if he entered at 1.2920 and got out 1.2980, the price on chart may moved just 60pips. But he will use a mini-lot account and counted $1 per pip. If he bought 30 mini-lots at 1.2920 and 20 mini-lots at 1.2930 and 10 mini-lots at 1.2940, and exit all at 1.2980, ........ he would count (30 x 60) + (20 x 50) + (10 x 40) = 3200pips! The price only moved 60pips but he booked "+3200pips". If he counted in standard lots, then it would be much less. If he counted per chart movement, that true pip count is only 60pips. And for stop loss, he said he used 25pips stop. But he don't use the same rules to count stop losses, because if he did, the initial entry of 30 mini-lots at 25pips stop would amount to -750pips loser. So using creative accounting, he can say "I risked only 25pips but made 3200pips".

Creative accounting allowed him to claim hundreds and thousands of pips every day.

I know that this trading style might not be suitable for all of you. I might be failed to attract indo's reader attention by the potential gained I provided compare to their years of trading result. Even if I have provided a full week result.

Trading takes hard work and it's understandable that most traders will keep looking for the easiest way to harvest money from forex market.

I know that some of you were expecting more than just a trading result so just pay attention to "Pre-Trading Analysis" that lead me to the trade and experiment on so called "Creative accounting" to collect 1.671 Pips trading back and forth.

From the perspective of Money - Gained and Money - Risked, creative account and Scale - in technique is completely different. They are nearly opposit in my opinion.

Why...? With creative account you multiply the PIPS and MONEY risked while with scale - in you miltiply the MONEY and the PIPS gained. Creative account would split the initial entry to 10 or something just to jack-up number of pips gain as well as pips risk at the same time, yet money risked and gained is just the same as if the initial entry were not splitted. This maybe done just to impress readers for pips gain.

On the other hand Scale in entry splitted the initial entry for Money Management to ensure a winning position if price later go against the trade while preparing to ride the move if price go in our trade (Please spend time learn and apply YTC-PAT's the importance of exit strategy and Trading in the Zone for this point). The next scale in would be a safe trade at all. Look at my post on 203 Pips on May 30 Apr. The step explain clearly how the stop adjusted at every step of the scale in. A wrong trade/loosing trade might occurr but no money would lost.

Followings are trade on June 1st, GBPJPY and GBPUSD. They are example of what so called "Creative Account".

I could have gain more than 1.671 Pips trading back and forth if I were not exited too soon in some exit.

But the most important lesson in the above post is the PRE-ANALYSIS of TREND STRUCTURE that lead us to the move that we exploited (a rally in to the bottom - a strong spike bounch then Re-test of the Low) that result thousands of Pips gain.

GBPUSD - D1, is heading to a strong Demand area. This situation has been explained in several post. I took this picture during pre-trading analysis on May 31st. As I aware of the move, I would exploit this chance trading back and forth.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lykYk09VtAE/T8tcR2jcDCI/AAAAAAAAAMY/je0Jop7Ot9A/s640/gu-d1.gif

First Result:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wTjnRx_y14A/T8tecwBM_MI/AAAAAAAAAMo/tPU539_e8Fo/s640/Image2.jpg

The rest:

h**p://trading-price-action.blogspot.c*m/2012/06/1671-pips-on-june-1st-creative.html

Edited by Captain

ianf0ster,

Could you tell us which educational firm it is? Thank you!

It came from another educational firm, one of those very expensive ones. The statement is to proof that one or two good winning trades (or winning days) don't matter. It's how you consistently take a $5K account whether live or demo to grow double or even quadruple, incurring real losers along the way. It is too easy to say "I got 700pips today" or "I scale-in heavy and got 1,500pips" when overall your account lost money on most other days. So account statements like this do tell the full story. You can't hide losers or losing days when you take $5K to $22,900, with MT4 demo you can keep on reset to new account but to stay with one growing account is the challenge. It's a good challenge and compulsory exercise on demo account for the educational firm before anyone are allowed to go live. Sadly, most students go live right away and lost precious money while learning ...... and complained the educational firm is lousy.

Since last week I have been visualizing the future price move to be intra-week bullish (YTC PAT teach how to visualize the future price move)

On the last paragraph of the post:

trading-price-action.blogspot.c*m/2012/06/1671-pips-on-june-1st-creative.html

I've been expecting both GBPUSD and EURUSD to have an intra-week bullish move.

"But seeing the M15 chart I was thinking of a short term future price visualization for the next week. Base on the large pile of Buy at this demand area, next Monday i would expect an intra-week bullish move that preceded by a stop hunt low to test the low, straight long trade, or a gap-up price then fill the gap to test the low. Here is where LST and FMM play their part but we already know what to expect. Lets see them prove themselves."

They were indeed bullish:

EURUSD H1 this week (about 240 Pips weekly range):

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-V0Uei-8-l04/T9TIxOLgKII/AAAAAAAAAOU/tP6NSSFQH7c/s640/eu-w.gif

and GBPUSD H1 (about 270 Pips weekly range):

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-r-vKhcfcuwo/T9TJA211bKI/AAAAAAAAAOc/v8b8Lrutv1U/s640/gu-w.gif

And the bearish move on Thursday - Friday has also been pre-analyze. Look at the comment on the above mentioned post.

"Since the early week Both EURUSD and GBPUSD indeed move bullish as have been visualized (Monday up, Tuesday correction, Wednesday Up)

As of June 6th, end of US session EURUSD halted by Supply Area while GBPUSD has been halted before US session and made choppy topping formation.

On D1 EueUsd has seen a potential Bearish hidden divergence, means if tomorrow the price reverse down then it would be a bearish resume of a D1 bear.

Align with D1, both H4 and H1 has also showing a potential Bearish Regular divergence, means if the price reverse down then it would be a reversal for H4 and H1

While on M15, EurUsd made a last thrust and halted by a Supply area. If tomorrow M15 reverse down then it would validate the premises for H1, H4 and D1.

Price must turn Bearish around this point to validate the divergence state. Otherwise, if a sentiment occurred and pulled price up that also pulled the divergence away then the divergence setup would be invalidated since H1 H4 and D1 is just a potential divergence, not valid yet.

But seeing all aspect aligned I am strongly believe that my premises would be true.

Remember though, anything could happen. Lets see the market reveal it self."

And:

"GbpUsd has also showing the same state but the sign on EurUsd were clearer. Tomorrow might be what Steve Mauro called a Mid - Week reversal"

As predicted, EURUSD made 180 Pips bearish range while GBPUSD made 200 Pips bearish range.

See that,,, If you know what to expect you would anticipate the move for the maximum profit. You would also be alert at what area/point should a critical decision to be taken to validate the premises.

But even both pairs bullish it doesn't mean there would be no short opportunity. At least there were 2 short opportunity along the way when the price made corrective on both EURUSD and GBPUSD.

On June 5th EURUSD made sharp corrective:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-9VpZ1t3fJq8/T9TMqiisK-I/AAAAAAAAAOo/LQrybVUu7ns/s640/eu13.jpg

Well, do not mind about the pips gain (but if you curious zoom the top right hand side to the real time pips gain indicator and count your self). I don't want anyone called me boasting my Pips gain anymore. I was thinking that the Pips gain shown by the indicator on the top right chart was enough.

The point here is, during a bullish move there would be a corrective and the corrective move will always steep like a falling rock, but it must be seek carefully.

The rest here:

http://trading-price-action.blogspot.com/2012/06/trading-corrective-move-cristal-clear.html

I posted two of loosing trade on June 5th because I don't want to be accused of hiding my loosing trade. And I didn't count the pips as I don't want to be called boasting.

I am still wonder why some reader less attracted on How the trade took and manage. When I was seek for Omotade system (FXCM Micro Winner - 11,000% gain, doubling his initial account by 110 times in one month) I didn't even thinking about searching for his Trade Statement. I was dying hard to find his trading strategy and being told about his trading statement and lot size in the Nigerian's Forex Forum.

Guys,

From the deep of my heart I'd like to apologize if I have done you all any uncomfortable situation because of my such a difficult post and material.

But those are all based on my understanding on MMM, YTC-PAT, Al Brooks, FMM, LST, Trading in the Zone, Martin Cole MMM, Volume Spread Analysis, Reading Bar by Bar, and many more material I've learn in this 3 years of my starting forex journey. And my chart vision as Steve Mauro taught us to scroll back chart history and learn the price habit to build chart vision, YTC-PAT also taught to conduct trading rehearsal. This learning way has done me a big improvement. But it's just me. Not everyone of you have to agree.

I should have been realize it from the beginning that none of the pro who master all of those difficult material are visiting any forum. I could have done you more confusion than a help, really sorry for that.

In the blog I have been told to stop posting "my fake trading" to satisfy "My big fat ego".

Despite that this guy always have such hard sentence in many thread I read, HE HAS DONE ME A BIG HELP IN SUCH A UNIQUE WAY to stop wasting my time. Previously I have to take screen capture from my triple screen trading and spend my weekend writing analysis just to create a confusing post.

If not this guy I would have keep doing such wasting time activity where I should have focus on my trading.

I really thank him very much and I am really regret that I couldn't provide my trading statement as this guy asked all the time.

Last, again I ask forgiveness from all of you if I have done you any mistake. Good luck with your trading. Keep learning, no matter when, you will find your style that best suite your profile.

Bye everyone

Captain-

It's quite unfortunate for all of us that you have come to this decision. I do understand that all it takes is for a few assholes to spoil the giving spirit for everyone. I have experienced this here myself. More and more folks that take the time to share are being hammered by assholes and end up saying goodbye.

I hope you will reconsider as there are many more here that truly appreciate the efforts you have put forward.

Hi Captain,

I just wanted to write a few words to thank you warmly for your time and effort to comment your trades and give us some lines of thought.

Like you I went thought different method trying to find my way of trading, taking this from Craig Harris, this from Steve Mauro… It takes time and effort and I hope one of those day I will manage to put everything together like you.

Your posts are really helpful and even if I do not participate at the moment I really learn a lot. It takes time to fully understand what you are doing and catching up some lessons from other mentors (YTC…).

I hope you will reconsider your position and post occasionally some of your analysis.

If not, best wishes for you trading.

Those S**** F**** guys are everywhere on the forum and on the web… The best thing from my point of view is to forget and ignore them.

Best,

G