[Req] Vl@dimir Rib@kov's Forex**LST**System

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the file for my brothers and sisters still asking for a valid download link... hurry not sure how long it will be up.

h**ps://safelinking.net/p/1d00ff5ad1 

Keep the sharing Spirit Alive in II pls! :)

Thanks brother.Link still works

Wow, they work quickly to upgrade. Most users complain that the pattern recognition were less reliable. As I said many times, no computer program would beat the trained eyes. Still the computer program more precise than human eyes. Its best to combine it.

I've passed several development idea that I got from this forum to their team. The best i could pass was request for LST to be build in to some kind of Dashboard to be able to monitor multy TF and multy Pairs and to apply some kind of Patter Recog module as CPRM claimed to be the best.

We'll see how have they been doing

Please , i downloaded the file but it is requesting licence code , some body help

No license code requested, it worked fine for me. Do you copy all files to the appropriate folders, i.e. Experts, Indicators and Library Folder?

To ianf0ster: your chart is right. I manually copy the files, no need to run the .exe file. The only thing now is waiting for valid signal. You can try on TF M15. On H1, it is a long time for valid signal.

When there is a valid signal, LST will pop up an Alert Window for you. According to LST, a valid signal comes with 3 conditions, including: a/ Divergence; b/ Candle Pattern; c/ Extreme area, but don't concern, Alert Window will show the signal for you. For further information, you should read the LST user guide included in my previous post.

Enjoy!.

Edited by lptuyen

lptuyen,

Did you also put the dll file in the Library folder? I was wondering if the system still works without the dll file. Thanks!

To ianf0ster: your chart is right. I manually copy the files, no need to run the .exe file. The only thing now is waiting for valid signal. You can try on TF M15. On H1, it is a long time for valid signal.

When there is a valid signal, LST will pop up an Alert Window for you. According to LST, a valid signal comes with 3 conditions, including: a/ Divergence; b/ Candle Pattern; c/ Extreme area, but don't concern, Alert Window will show the signal for you. For further information, you should read the LST user guide included in my previous post.

Enjoy!.

Hello traderwin,

I've put the .dll files in the Library folder, and it worked well. In source code, there are some functions call the services in .dll file, therefore, it is better to put the .dll files in the Library folder for convenience.

Enjoy!.

In general I would prefer not using the dll file, especially if it's from free downloads. The reason is that dll file is a blackbox to me. I don't know what exact the code in it does. It may do things to harm me, such as collecting information from my computer and sending it to another computer etc. Or it may have virus.

Why do you not want to put the .dll file in Library folder? If it is provided, it is needed.

I turned on the 'Expert Advisors' button. I still haven't got a signal alert yet for 9 pairs 15mins.

Hello, 15 minutes ago I received BUY signal on GU and AU on TF M15, but I dont trade these signal.

Got it! Thanks, just wanted to verify that the settings are correct. I don't get the GU alert but it's ok.

http://i.imgur.com/bBs5G.png

As a note to you, because you use the 5 digits broker (4 digits for me), so the signals (between you and me) can be not identical. The reason is the candle stick patterns (Inv Hammer, Engulfing...) is one of the conditions for Alert. So, you can receive alert while not for me, or vice versa. To avoid this, you must train your eye to identify some neccessary candle stick patterns.

In addition, if you'd like to receive email alert, you should modify the source code in file Vladimir_LST_System. I dont use the service in library file as the orignal file. :).

Edited by lptuyen

Got it! Thanks, just wanted to verify that the settings are correct. I don't get the GU alert but it's ok.

http://i.imgur.com/iE1m8.png

How did you get this to work? I ran the simulator and get signals but not on main chart. Setup looks right. Smiley is Smiling. I did run the the setup exe but removed fx code guard before doing a manual setup.

What harmonics indicator are you using?

I'm still using korharmonics

Do you copy the files manually or use the Forex_LST_Installer.exe?

I added the indicator and expert into an existing chart, without changing the colors yet, and it works without asking for license code. They look better on the provided template but I was just testing.

It says "LST 2.13 Waiting for signal ...."

http://i.imgur.com/aVRPI.png