[Req] Vl@dimir Rib@kov's Forex**LST**System

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Captain,

Do you mind sharing scale-in trade script of the above?

Thanks

I didn't use "scale-in script" to scale in but using script to place orders with predetermined SL/TP lot.

The scale-in script of SM's MMM place multiple orders at the same time, its not comply with my double initial entry money management and scale in due to PA. I would place orders due to price action, nearly at the top for short and bottom to buy.

An intelligent person can do sophisticated task, but sometime fail to understand simple thing. LOL!

Kelvin, I just took a quick peek at your blog, and feels a bit curious about your white background screenshot. what system are you using on that one? what S/R zone indicator you're using? can you pls share it? i'm mostly trading price action too, but being a newbie it's kinda confusing to find key S/R zone. and that resulted in setting too high TP or too tight SL, which subsequently unable to take a good entry to the max. is there any great indi out there that can automate this and accurately plot this zone? thanks in advance.

Kelvin, I just took a quick peek at your blog, and feels a bit curious about your white background screenshot. what system are you using on that one? what S/R zone indicator you're using? can you pls share it? i'm mostly trading price action too, but being a newbie it's kinda confusing to find key S/R zone. and that resulted in setting too high TP or too tight SL, which subsequently unable to take a good entry to the max. is there any great indi out there that can automate this and accurately plot this zone? thanks in advance.

This blog belong to Captain Kapten, not mine.

If i am not wrong, he had mentioned many times that he play YTC method on M1.

On that screen you see the Daily Pivot S/R, Support n Demand Zones, 3 level Trend.

Captain, your call.

Hi Captain, can you explain a little on your GU short trade?

Did LST alert you or did you take it purely on price action?

If you could explain how you search for entry's and what you confirm when you take the trade that would help me grasp the method.

thanks

I have the impression that the system is not for newbies.

Traders like Captain who understand PA and many other things and have experience can use it but others will only follow a lot of useless and losing signals this system gives and end up in losses.

My mistake. Sorry, Cap.

Captain, can you pls help? thanks.

The small dot at peek and bottom is SupportResistance indicator belong to Hector-learn forex live, its in this forum. Yet Googling it would return many similar/identical indicator.

But I find that Supply and Demand is more reliable as S/R have a chance of hold-break by 50-50. So I prefer SupDem (II_SupDem V2), Supply and Demand by Sam Seiden. Its in this forum also. A better way of learning the true support and resistance, IMHO.

Seems a shame that there is no option to get the expert ea to place a trade when a signal is triggered. I know it is a good idea to check other factors as well before placing a trade but the signals do look good and, looking back, it is annoying to have missed some while I was out. Any clever coders here fancy the task of adding this. I might take a look at it myself but it might be rather an ameteur job.

i forward the alerts to my phone, that way i don't have to hang around computer

the ea would be nice but i only trust my capital with my decisions regardless of alerts

Seems a shame that there is no option to get the expert ea to place a trade when a signal is triggered. I know it is a good idea to check other factors as well before placing a trade but the signals do look good and, looking back, it is annoying to have missed some while I was out. Any clever coders here fancy the task of adding this. I might take a look at it myself but it might be rather an ameteur job.