[Req] Vl@dimir Rib@kov's Forex**LST**System

thx Captain

Following a system strictly by the rules wil not be a problem i did manage to learn STAR not the easest system to understand :)

One thing to be taken care on Divergence base strategy is that during a strong Trending movement, the price would keep diverging. One good point of LST is that it takes the signal only at the extreme area. Strategy guide of LST should have handled this if we follow its statistic principle with SL and TP placement as told.

It's good to apply the principle of pullback analysis of STAR here: The trend would never reverse without a significant pullback against the trend then failed retest to the initial trend extreme.

STAR measure "significant pullback" with x-factor template, some using break of steepening short term trendline, some using fibo level, some use candle momentum (position of series bar close).

While LST, this significant pullback would create such PNP and NPN (Positive Negative Positive)

Only experience would tell as they are telling the same thing with different language.

Edited by Captain

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like LST Divergence is faster than MMM's TDI.

GBPUSD on the last Asian session, MMM's TDI miss the divergence yet showing sign: 3 pushes to the low, pins to the blue = Hammer in to TL right under M2 and Shark Fin Low.

But LST caught that Divergence with big W from the day before

Contrary, during London-US session the first divergence of LST was too early (yet not a PNP-Div/moderate reliability)

Wich one is superior? Read this for full analysis:

h**p://trading-price-action.blogspot.c*m/2012/04/lsts-divergence-is-faster-than-mmms-tdi.html

LST:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xcrF5XJguCc/T5tVpcYbjxI/AAAAAAAAAAw/daH7q2exHTg/s640/04-27-12-gu-lst.gif

MMM:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-CID2BxH4qm4/T5tVxt3Al4I/AAAAAAAAAA4/O8tJTCv5xVQ/s640/04-27-12-gu-mmm.gif

The files are encrypted, its only possible to decompile it once files are decrypted. I think its good system, I bought hes previous sRs Trend Rider and asked for refund just to see if I will get it and I got the money back so Im sure this time would be same. IMO its worth the money.

GBPUSD on the last Asian session, MMM's TDI miss the divergence yet showing sign: 3 pushes to the low, pins to the blue = Hammer in to TL right under M2 and Shark Fin Low.

Contrary, during London-US session the first divergence of LST was too early (yet not a PNP-Div/moderate reliability)

h**p://trading-price-action.blogspot.c*m/2012/04/lsts-divergence-is-faster-than-mmms-tdi.html

LST:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xcrF5XJguCc/T5tVpcYbjxI/AAAAAAAAAAw/daH7q2exHTg/s640/04-27-12-gu-lst.gif

MMM:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-CID2BxH4qm4/T5tVxt3Al4I/AAAAAAAAAA4/O8tJTCv5xVQ/s640/04-27-12-gu-mmm.gif

i think with a good risk reward as this system shows it is not so bad if u lose some trades and as Vladimir shows on his page even if your winning trades is only arround 34% u stil make a profit because of the good risk reward

so i am planning of buying it also and merge it together with STAR as far as possible and see how it goes.

if i have time i am going to post my setups also

Good luck

Edited by freakgib

I agree with pavlus777

If someone who bought this system can provide me clickbank order number in PM we can get it educated.

Regards.

why dont you buy it urself than and educate it? 99% of ppl are always looking for ''someone who bought it''

What's so quiet, and take myself buy xe xe

Edited by pawel

why dont you buy it urself than and educate it? 99% of ppl are always looking for ''someone who bought it''

He simply asked for clickbank number. No need to attack him. He wants to help share this software. Such talks doesn't relate to this topic other than personal opinion. I don't mean to attack but such talk will not get us anywhere.

Excerpt from a buyer and user of donna's forum: (http://www.donnaforex.com/forum/index.php?topic=5723.30)

There is a webinar Sunday, where Vlad will go through the trades he took this week using LST and he will explain more about what he looks for when using the LST system. Hopefully it will be a simple skill to learn, because LST from my point of view needs to work based on the strength of the indicator signal which it provides if you require a lot more trading knowledge then newbies will be at a disadvantage even when using the simulator they will be pulling the trigger too often and not getting the minimum 40% wins required to make the system profitable.

In fairness to Vlad, he wants all his customers to learn by watching is webinars and joining the LST skype room where apparently a number of successful trades were discussed and taken this week.

hankt80 what a sharing spirit....i suppose you will download and use cracked system...why don't you buy it...?

Are you from this 1% who buy and share systems here ???

Edited by mashki

LST:

MMM:

Hi,

I had been playing with divergence quite often, it is very hard to said which indicator is good for divergence. When time RSI ( not TDI ) shown divergence, other indicators may not. When RSI don't shown Divergence ,other indicators shown.

RSI (or TDI) itself. Let say GU, By changing it parameters, weak divergence which at 14 to 21, will see no divergence and reduce to 8 it will show the strong divergence.

An alternative is to simulate the system used by Vlad. The Divergence indicator below picks up pretty well the same signales but you would have to sort out your own SL and targets. Big deal.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/843/divergence.png/

Here is the indicator. Not sure that I am too imprssed relative to other systems but maybe somethig there.

http://www.4shared.com/file/PPtGEJ2I/Divergence.html

can it be public...thank you

Have to respect captain's privacy, since he need support from LST. Extract from Market-Makers-Thread-Aftermath Page 35, what captain say...

Specially for LST files, I have asked their support and they were implying that leaving the LST link exposed was a little bit on purpose. This is what they said :

".... Our protection is strong. Its impossible to educate the files unless they are a very good hacker. The rest, they would download the files and feels the need to purchase the license to use the system.."

Looks like they would permitted the pdf and videos to be exposed as this would tempt and entice traders to posses the system. I have asked them and if they allow it I would post the PDF and the videos along with my analysis on the blog. Only if the traders master the system and understand the powerful of LST concept like I have been trading this style (as always implied in my PA analysis) that the trader would understand the urgency to have the system. So this would be a benefit to Vladimir just like you have done to SM's MMM in the past (yet they react oppositely).

Hope this help you understand what captain trying to tell me.

Since the ebook is given, and the OSMA is quite similar to LST.

either you can do the divergence manually, OR

some one who had the coding experience can do the divergence function into the OSMA.

However, the LST had more features than just simply doing only divergence. It is advisable for you to explore further.

Edited by KelvinHand