[private share] d0gbot

I've been testing it out with some success... although the trades I'm getting are all sells only.. not one buy trade so far..

has anybody been getting buy trades?

I'm using Alpari as my broker..

Thanks

Frank

Interesting - Just checked my demo that's been running for a few days. Same thing, all sell orders. Not sure what it uses to confirm entries but virtually all timeframes except for the MN timeframe point to a short trend.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though this EA is "good" it's really just a good "sell-o-matic" maybe configured to sell only as we all know the EURO is destined for collapse eventually.

I don't know about that.

I had Long trades on at least 3 currency pairs.

Only Short trades on EURUSD though.

No bad, but a ratio of 25 pips TP to 100 pips or more of SL is never good on the long run. And besides that, the entries, generated on lower TF than the overall trend, don't make much sense most of the time. As long as a strong trend dominates the market it looks good, once range trading kicks in than it will be another story probably. I see some space for improvements.. Edited by pro

Are you saying that you had Long Trades using Dogbot on currency pairs other than EURUSD? If that's the case then that's good.

Yes tom, I've been demoing the same pairs as redline here: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/redline187/d0gbot/308982

I had buys on EURAUD, GBPCHF and USDCHF, same as him. In fact, my overall results are pretty much on par with his so far.

But, same as pro, I'm curious to see how the EA will behave in ranging markets.

Well, so far so good, my thanks to redline for sharing.

b.

hello , this is a 15 day forward test result on demo account with setting default, but profit 25 pips . In the first days I closed operations when I turned off the computer. In reality he had only one stoploss. eurusd & gbpusd.

http://content.screencast.com/users/Berus/folders/Jing/media/ec81241e-f3db-424f-8437-66505613b6cc/2012-06-01_0937.png

of course ..onyl short trades ..the trend is strong ...

Edited by berusnet

only martingale...

probably for you the word martingales has a different meaning, however, commonly refers to systems totally different from this.

The right word is "trending" EA...but you can call it "martingale" ..of course ..I tell this things for other members of forum that give different mean to word martingale. have a nice day ..

probably for you the word martingales has a different meaning, however, commonly refers to systems totally different from this.

The right word is "trending" EA...but you can call it "martingale" ..of course ..I tell this things for other members of forum that give different mean to word martingale. have a nice day ..

This is only one martingale EA slightly more developed many out there.