[REQ] Add feature to EA - MickyMouse Need your assistance please

Hi MickyMouse

You modified an ea for me previously and i was wondering if you could do exactly the same to this ea. The mods you made work 100% and am very happy with it. Drawdown can be a bit big sometimes and i found that with this ea DD is smaller...Would really appreciate your help.

http://www.4shared.com/file/j87qOx9M/file.html

Best rgds

Would you like to share on what time frame and currency pairs are using the EA? if possible your strategy, thx!

Thanks Jay007 for uploading to 2shared. Much appreciated. MickyMouse, yes please make exactly as before same maxdailyprofit etc. Hopefully we can all benefit from it..

Many thanks and Best rgds

hi jay , gonna make just a remark .

the ea has nothing in the code that could be affected by time frame. is just randomly buying and selling, and than hedging itself with the obvious martingale . apparently was made for the gpbusd pair , but i assume you could use it on any pair , as long as you are in a range. obviously, as soon as you start trending , it will become very dangerous .

As default, the martingale in this one is much more dangerous than in the first one , the only apparent benefit would be you are able to set different gap sizes between trades.

Edited by MickyMouse

Yes, you seem to be right, tried with different settings on the back tests..it always blows the account=)

I really appreciate your help and a big thanks for your time.

hi jay , gonna make just a remark .

the ea has nothing in the code that could be affected by time frame. is just randomly buying and selling, and than hedging itself with the obvious martingale . apparently was made for the gpbusd pair , but i assume you could use it on any pair , as long as you are in a range. obviously, as soon as you start trending , it will become very dangerous .

As default, the martingale in this one is much more dangerous than in the first one , the only apparent benefit would be you are able to set different gap sizes between trades.