Astronomy Trading "Trading with the Stars"

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please someone tell me what are the meaning of these signs in astronomy module(Timing solution)?(e.g. " - " , " / ", " + ")

Thanks in advance

Perhaps you need to install 'Fonts' properly, then display would be alright to make meaning.

Perhaps you need to install 'Fonts' properly, then display would be alright to make meaning.

I don't think its related to 'fonts' installation. It should be something like conjunction,separation something like that. You can see those signs in other modules also. I'm sure these signs have specific meaning.

Note: In astronomy module when you select 1st planet after that 'these signs' are there. Then you have to select 2nd planet. These signs are ' - ' , ' + ' , ' / '.

I don't think its related to 'fonts' installation. It should be something like conjunction,separation something like that. You can see those signs in other modules also. I'm sure these signs have specific meaning.

Note: In astronomy module when you select 1st planet after that 'these signs' are there. Then you have to select 2nd planet. These signs are ' - ' , ' + ' , ' / '.

OK, thats sign for you to opt, whether first palnet value should be subtracted or divided or added with second planet, for the cycle.

Let us assume, you want to find a combination for Sun long minus Pluto long divided by mars long, then what you have to select is: (Sun+pluto)/Mar. Though by default it shows 02 planets, you can go for combinations too.

OK, thats sign for you to opt, whether first palnet value should be subtracted or divided or added with second planet, for the cycle.

Let us assume, you want to find a combination for Sun long minus Pluto long divided by mars long, then what you have to select is: (Sun+pluto)/Mar. Though by default it shows 02 planets, you can go for combinations too.

thank you for the clear explanation.

1) Could you give some guide on how to apply combinations? Actually i'm using this software for a few months, but couldn't able to do it. I know I have to use composite box but how to add some thing like sun+mercury 1cycle and say another cycle of jupiter or anything else. That's what i want to know.

2) how can I use q spectram inversions as a cycle because if you see q spectram cycles dont use inversion(blue) cycles. It only use red portion cycles. Is there any way to use it(blue or inversion)?

thank you

thank you for the clear explanation.

1) Could you give some guide on how to apply combinations? Actually i'm using this software for a few months, but couldn't able to do it. I know I have to use composite box but how to add some thing like sun+mercury 1cycle and say another cycle of jupiter or anything else. That's what i want to know.

2) how can I use q spectram inversions as a cycle because if you see q spectram cycles dont use inversion(blue) cycles. It only use red portion cycles. Is there any way to use it(blue or inversion)?

thank you

You can get full details on features and uses in the "Timingsolution" web site.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tbg1.jpg Views:\t0 Size:\t420.0 KB ID:\t781380","data-align":"center","data-attachmentid":"781380","data-size":"full","title":"bg1.jpg"}[/ATTACH]

Cosmic Secrets by Russel Smith

https://kupdf.net/downloadFile/58f5fbd7dc0d605949da9812

Hi Shenong,

Any clue how it can help in understanding and implementing LOV?

Thanks

Hi Shenong,

Any clue how it can help in understanding and implementing LOV?

Thanks

Hi Bro :)

No, sorry, Gurdjieff and his major "followers" ( Ouspensky and others ) are known for having written / published VERY ESOTERIC stuff, the kind of theories / knowledge you study about during years and years, if you already DO have some very SERIOUS background.

Really, i can't help in any way ( so sorry )....Sure , not the kind of stuff you can use quickly in 15 dayss after having diagonally read it.....

Good "LUCK", you'll need TONS of it

:)

Regards

Hi Bro :)

No, sorry, Gurdjieff and his major "followers" ( Ouspensky and others ) are known for having written / published VERY ESOTERIC stuff, the kind of theories / knowledge you study about during years and years, if you already DO have some very SERIOUS background.

Really, i can't help in any way ( so sorry )....Sure , not the kind of stuff you can use quickly in 15 dayss after having diagonally read it.....

Good "LUCK", you'll need TONS of it

:)

Regards

Good day

I'm starting to wonder if I am posting incorrectly (I clicked "comment" instead of "quote" in that thread so maybe you didn't receive a notification), have you seen my request with respect to these files?:

https://indo-investasi.com/forum/for...ge2#post687511

Could you please reupload the files, and if you can't post it publicly due to google sending copyr1ght infringement or something like that, could you PM me the links

• 2 months later...

Here's NASDAQ - Your Own Risk! Nothing is 100%. if it works out well- we'll make some money if not, just trade smarter.

https://imgur.com/a/8lKGn6h

2021-09-08_NQ60.thumb.jpg.2530be26d806ae3103dc5cbae96ee8eb.jpg

Edited by Unclepips
adding image

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...