Astronomy Trading "Trading with the Stars"

In his book Demark writes that setup is bar number 9....BUT....Trick number one:I tell you that may be bars 7-8-9 OR 11.

ALWAYS use multi time frame..so bars 7-8-9-11 for example 15 m chart and another setup on 3 or 1 m chart

or

7-8-9-11 bars on 1 h chart and sequential 9-13 on 5 m chart

or

sequential 9-13 on 4h chart and another sequential 9-13 on 15 m chart........

so...every kind of combinations with multi time frame.

Second trick:

setup or sequential and multi fibonacci levels...because multi fibonacci levels give you Price and Demark's indicators give you Time.

I am skill to code in metastock......but I am looking for trader who are able to code in metatrader language because I am putting all my trading on metatrader platform.....I have 2 demark indicators...they are good...but I want link them together and I want insert other usefull things!

So if someone code in metatrader I wiil give you ALL indications to build a completed Demark indicator.

Edited by goffredomameli

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In his book Demark writes that setup is bar number 9....BUT....Trick number one:I tell you that may be bars 7-8-9 OR 11.

ALWAYS use multi time frame..so bars 7-8-9-11 for example 15 m chart and another setup on 3 or 1 m chart

or

or

Second trick:

setup or sequential and multi fibonacci levels...because multi fibonacci levels give you Price and Demark's indicators give you Time.

I am skill to code in metastock......but I am looking for trader who are able to code in metatrader language because I am putting all my trading on metatrader platform.....I have 2 demark indicators...they are good...but I want link them together and I want insert other usefull things!

So if someone code in metatrader I wiil give you ALL indications to build a completed Demark indicator.

Thank you for your tips and direction!

Unclepips

or

or

Second trick:

Thank you very much for this excellent explanation.

Hi

actually I can't say, I got it from a friend.

Pls don't forget the TS forecast :).

Best Regards

Hi UncleP,

@edmats is an analyst here .... thats defo one of his charts

http://marketvisiontv.com/mvtv-analysts/

This group often post also as part of advertising here, if interested

http://www.dailyfx.com/forex/fundamental/article/guest_commentary/2012/05/25/Guest_Commentary_MarketVisionTV_Should_EURUSD_Bears_Ban_This_Video_Nasty.html

Hi UncleP,

@edmats is an analyst here .... thats defo one of his charts

http://marketvisiontv.com/mvtv-analysts/

This group often post also as part of advertising here, if interested

http://www.dailyfx.com/forex/fundamental/article/guest_commentary/2012/05/25/Guest_Commentary_MarketVisionTV_Should_EURUSD_Bears_Ban_This_Video_Nasty.html

Hi Tke1

Thanks! How have you been doing these days! I hope all is well.

Best regards,

Unclepips

Hello,

I am not sure if it's gonna do as indicated below, but it is worth to post. Below is a 60M chart using Wave59 and dynamic cycle.

http://i.imgur.com/fcEsQ.png

http://i.imgur.com/fcEsQ.png

Here is a daily chart using TS.

http://i.imgur.com/4Jk9r.png

http://i.imgur.com/4Jk9r.png

Your call.

Best regards,

Unclepips

I think you are a good man...so I will tell you some very usefull tricks in order to trade with Demark's setup and sequential.....I studied them from many years.....

Hi goff

I have been using Demark Trendlines for years....and it still surprised me. I'm a big fann of that Guy. yes there are plenty of Indicators created by this man....have heard extensively about demark sequential... basically its 9 count...never heard of 15 though. there are few threads of FF and tsd about this. But mostly I didn't gave a deep study to that. I hope you could provide some useful resources..frm scratches of coz. .

Thanks.

Hi goff

I have been using Demark Trendlines for years....and it still surprised me. I'm a big fann of that Guy. yes there are plenty of Indicators created by this man....have heard extensively about demark sequential... basically its 9 count...never heard of 15 though. there are few threads of FF and tsd about this. But mostly I didn't gave a deep study to that. I hope you could provide some useful resources..frm scratches of coz. .

Thanks.

Hello,

I ONLY use Demark'setup and sequential....not trendlines......in metastock I create automatic channels and I use them in conjunction with multi fibo levels for price sup/res.

I did not write 15......I wrote for setup 7-8-9 and 11!...may be setup goes to 21...27 sometimes...but it is very rarely.

For trading porpuse we must follow till 11.

Then there is another sequential...not only 9-13......and it is 8-13.

Sequential 8-13 is very common and it is usefull like 9-13.

Now I am writing with a trader of this forum helping me to code in metatrader and link together 2 indicators....when all is OK,I will post the indicator.

The man helping me is SAN...I hope he will be able to code all.

If you are skill in meta language...you are welcommed!

see you later

EURUSD,

today confirm the calm before the storm........

at moment I believe to see a new max next friday 18 january

http://i.imgur.com/MKStm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/MKStm.jpg

Hi Bingo_bongo,

Very interesting approach! Does this approach also forcast other instruments too or just EUR/USD?

Thanks,

Unclepips

Many traders believe in the voodoo of Technical Analysis and they fall victim to the most common lie in forex: “You can predict trends.”

THIS IS 100% FALSE! You can’t consistently predict ANYTHING in our known universe! That’s scientific reality.

How in the world could technical analysis allow you to “predict” a trend, especially when it is based on HISTORICAL chart patterns?

Simple. It can’t. It doesn’t. Technical Analysis doesn’t work! History does NOT repeat itself, especially in the turbulent world of global economics that drive forex price movement.

This is why 80% of all new traders who enter forex using Technical Analysis lose all their money!

Hi Bingo_bongo,

Very interesting approach! Does this approach also forcast other instruments too or just EUR/USD?

Thanks,

Unclepips

I know "spiral calendar" written by Carolan......it is based on moon and you can applied on every instruments.....like Steve Copan's MATRIX....

I think Bingo is skilled in using it...he is a "stars and planet" trader!

Many traders believe in the voodoo of Technical Analysis and they fall victim to the most common lie in forex: “You can predict trends.”

THIS IS 100% FALSE! You can’t consistently predict ANYTHING in our known universe! That’s scientific reality.

How in the world could technical analysis allow you to “predict” a trend, especially when it is based on HISTORICAL chart patterns?

Simple. It can’t. It doesn’t. Technical Analysis doesn’t work! History does NOT repeat itself, especially in the turbulent world of global economics that drive forex price movement.

This is why 80% of all new traders who enter forex using Technical Analysis lose all their money!

Thank you very very very much for your thoughts.....::))

Hi Hankt80,

Thanks for stopping by to say hello!

I beg to differ- many NEW forex traders failed not because from using "voodoo of Technical Analysis", rather the KNOW how to use "voodoo of technical analysis."

One can use historical events or past chart patterns to predict just about anything. And it has been scientifically proven. Just like meteorologists, they use previous data to predict/forecast the next several days temperatures in advance. The fact lies NOT in the using but the KNOW how to use anything. If you're just using anything without know how to using it, more than likely, 80-90% of the time you'll end up destroying everything.

With us here, however, we not only use technical analysis, we use cycles in conjunction with other voodoo (your word (I however, prefer to call it Astro- fact is many great traders in the world have used and been using it successfully, so I, we try to emulate them that's all, nothing more nothing less)) materials to make sure the trades have better percentages in our favor.

Kind regards,

Unclepips

Edited by Unclepips
changed the word "once" to "one"