Astronomy Trading "Trading with the Stars"

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unclepips would you mind sharing which planets of combination for Astronomy Composite on Gold daily chart as your pic posted ? Thanks a lot

Hi Rozario173,

GOLD-Daily (XAU A0-FX)

I've never tried gold so I am using information from AUD as my chart setting. With the exception of the thin green line, all lines, are NN being trained with astro information, but with different inputs.

http://i.imgur.com/JKyIS.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/JKyIS.jpg

Unclepips would you mind sharing which planets of combination for Astronomy Composite on Gold daily chart as your pic posted ? Thanks a lot

With GOLD, I found using Neptune-Uranus cycles to be much better than the previous one that I posted which you mentioned above.

http://i.imgur.com/OIduh.png

I used FXFM's pictures to setup a spectrum NN, but after 2 hours I still get 0% correlation? How long is it gonna take to reach 90%, with 3000 bars?

http://i.imgur.com/PkwNQ.jpg

full picture @ http://i.imgur.com/PkwNQ.jpg

Am I doing something wrong?

Hi,

It seems to me that you use lots of inputs. Also, yes it takes a VERY LONG time to get good/high correlation. If I train something new, I normally let it run the whole day, i.e., weekend.

Regards,

Thank you very much! Unclepips. Any Idea if for 15Min tf gold? which combination do we use? Do we have to "manually" checking with our own eye the "correlation" of those planet lines with price chart? Thanks again.

With GOLD, I found using Neptune-Uranus cycles to be much better than the previous one that I posted which you mentioned above.

I used FXFM's pictures to setup a spectrum NN, but after 2 hours I still get 0% correlation? How long is it gonna take to reach 90%, with 3000 bars?

http://i.imgur.com/PkwNQ.jpg

full picture @ http://i.imgur.com/PkwNQ.jpg

Am I doing something wrong?

You seems to be right, would you elaborate please.

Regards,

Navotna,

PLEASE CHECK (MY LAST POST NO. 111 and,) THIS THREAD'S POST NO. 662 ON PAGE 67,( Please check the page no. as it may change.)

AFTER THAT - Mr. ASHISH MOHAN (TIWARI) will post in place for me.

MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS - [email protected]

ALSO IF YOU WANT TO SEND PM THEN PM TO "ASHISH MOHAN". I WILL GET YOUR PM.

REGARDS,

NAVOTNA,

Edited by navotna

Unclepips,

Your EURUSD chart uses individual planets. I trade NSE Nifty (indian National stock exchange) and have difficulty to decide which planet is better. So i used the composite which seems to produce good result (correlation to the extent of 0.7). Whats your idea/experience on the astronomy composite?

Dear all fellow traders,

There is a one question from my side to all the experienced TS traders, Suppose you train NN based on your parameters, (someone uses indicators others use astrology, some extract cycles from spectrum etc. based on own convenience and results) and get more than 95% correlation, all is well and good, but the point is NN train itself for a shorter duration of time and it selects it automatically and gives you higher correlation value, if you increase the time frame particularly in backward direction of older chart then correlation value gradually decreases and in some cases it decreased from 95% to mere 10%, so what is the benefit of using longer time frame chart if you can not co-relate it up to minimum 80%.

I want to know is there any one who has achieved more than 90% correlation in larger time frame charts say for daily EUR/USD chart from 2001 onward, if yes then please tell me what parameters he has used and if not then I want to know what is the significance of using larger time frame charts if they can not perform well and we take that full chart but able to get high correlation value for only shorter duration of time.

I also want to know whether taking larger time frame chart and really getting high correlation value will effect the real trade projection time in near future or not, if not then whether we have to rely on near future ( say only one or two weeks in 15M chart) charts only and should discard longer time frame chart as a principle, because if we achieve good future practical projection by short duration chart then why go for longer time frame because as i said, it is really difficult to get high correlation value for longer duration time frame chart.

Everyone's help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Navotna,

Anyone please comment,

Regards,

Navotna,

PLEASE CHECK (MY LAST POST NO. 111 and,) THIS THREAD'S POST NO. 662 ON PAGE 67,( Please check the page no. as it may change.)

REGARDS,

NAVOTNA,

Edited by navotna

Navotna, did you get my PM?

Best regards,

Dear Unclepips,

I got your PM, You are truly a wonderful person. Thanks a lot for all your help. I will send you a PM when I will get the thing I wanted.

BTW I am a successful trader since last 17 years and making my living out of it. I was the first person in my country to start individual FOREX trading leagally by special permission of my country's central bank. In the coming time I would share really good things.

I use multiple sequential process to obtain my trading decisions. I basically rely on my own developed techniqes evolved from my past experiences. I am using neural network since last many years but it was never used as a stand alone method.

In nutshell I normally use the following process.

1- First I use 1 to 6 month fundamental analysis (Depending upon a particular FI, Commodities generally have long run) to achieve the decision whether any financial instrument (FI) will be bullish or bearish supported by NN analysis and Astrology on long time frame charts. I use VEDIC astrology with geocentric inputs and MAHADASHA System to break time in smaller time frames.

2- Once I decide a time frame in which any FI have to be (say) made short then I will only short it after the rallies.

3- For daily decision I use my own technique supported by NN to get a 3 hour time window in which an FI is supposed to be long or short.

4- Then I finally back my decision with my ASTROLOGY technique to pin point the time within 1 H range (It never fails).

5- I take final trade entry on my own developed technical indicators signals.

6-Now my correction rate is more than 95%. { Rest of the 5% were my own psychological problems not my system's because I am a human ( "To err is human" - Shakespeare ) That is why Now I do not use STOP LOSS or use it very-2 far behind to save myself only from real financial collapse, because I do not want to tell my broker and big financial institutions what my weak point is and at which place I will be a dead person. }

7- I only enter when my all parameters meet, otherwise I will not trade for many days in a particular FI, but there are so many FIs to trade. That is the reason I do not trade regularly. Although I constantly watch the markets I will not jump into the trades.

8- I am a Mathematics and Physics graduate and PG in Chemistry with MBA (PGDM Finance), I am practicing astrology since last 20 years and I do not charge any money for that. I told everybody about my science and Astrology background because It has really helped me a lot in reaching there where I am today. In my opinion one must learn Astrology to become a successful trader.

9- A person"s quest for truth often begins with science, but then a day comes when modern science is unable to give you answers and then astrology and many other paths give you the partial success and that ultimately leads to spirituality and ultimate truth.

10- Once you know only a part of ultimate truth then earning money is secondary and easy as well. Remember you can change your destiny by your hard work ( Once I used to work for more than 16 H per day ).

I must take a diversion now. Today I have preached a lot. I am saying sorry in advance to all the people who are not agree with my points or not ready to accept my views. To rest of the persons I will only say that- it is only intended to help you from my personal experiences.

BTW Unclepips please comment on my previous post.

I am an open minded person to accept all positive thoughts and energy. I am an student and will remain so rest of my life.

May God bless you all.

Regards,

Navotna,

REGARDS,

NAVOTNA,

Edited by navotna

I'm not sure what you mean, but I stopped the training, took way too long :| I will try again later with less inputs.

I mean, give me all the details so that I might help you in reaching a better correlation, like what inputs do you use, time frame, no. of bars of charts, particular FI etc.

Whenever I start new project it takes 24 to 48 H to get more than 97% correlation for at least 1500 active bars in any time frame. So you must be mentally ready for that. I never got 0% correlation, How you got it, is interesting to know.

Take care,

Regards,

Navotna,

Dear all fellow traders,

There is a one question from my side to all the experienced TS traders, Suppose you train NN based on your parameters, (someone uses indicators others use astrology, some extract cycles from spectrum etc. based on own convenience and results) and get more than 95% correlation, all is well and good, but the point is NN train itself for a shorter duration of time and it selects it automatically and gives you higher correlation value, if you increase the time frame particularly in backward direction of older chart then correlation value gradually decreases and in some cases it decreased from 95% to mere 10%, so what is the benefit of using longer time frame chart if you can not co-relate it up to minimum 80%.

I want to know is there any one who has achieved more than 90% correlation in larger time frame charts say for daily EUR/USD chart from 2001 onward, if yes then please tell me what parameters he has used and if not then I want to know what is the significance of using larger time frame charts if they can not perform well and we take that full chart but able to get high correlation value for only shorter duration of time.

I also want to know whether taking larger time frame chart and really getting high correlation value will effect the real trade projection time in near future or not, if not then whether we have to rely on near future ( say only one or two weeks in 15M chart) charts only and should discard longer time frame chart as a principle, because if we achieve good future practical projection by short duration chart then why go for longer time frame because as i said, it is really difficult to get high correlation value for longer duration time frame chart.

Everyone's help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Navotna,

Hi,

I mostly trade with 2M, 5M (barely using this frame anymore these days) and 15M. I used to train with Daily time frame but since my computer had a crash, I couldn't get everything to same as I once had anymore.

Yes, I agree if you get a good correlation which in turn gives good future projection using shorter period, you should stick with short period. After all, our objective is to make money!

Regards,

Unclepips

Dear Unclepips,

I got your PM, You are truly a wonderful person. Thanks a lot for all your help. I will send you a PM when I will get the thing I wanted.

BTW I am a successful trader since last 17 years and making my living out of it. I was the first person in my country to start individual FOREX trading leagally by special permission of my country's central bank. In the coming time I would share really good things.

I use multiple sequential process to obtain my trading decisions. I basically rely on my own developed techniqes evolved from my past experiences. I am using neural network since last many years but it was never used as a stand alone method.

In nutshell I normally use the following process.

1- First I use 1 to 6 month fundamental analysis (Depending upon a particular FI, Commodities generally have long run) to achieve the decision whether any financial instrument (FI) will be bullish or bearish supported by NN analysis and Astrology on long time frame charts. I use VEDIC astrology with geocentric inputs and MAHADASHA System to break time in smaller time frames.

2- Once I decide a time frame in which any FI have to be (say) made short then I will only short it after the rallies.

3- For daily decision I use my own technique supported by NN to get a 3 hour time window in which an FI is supposed to be long or short.

4- Then I finally back my decision with my ASTROLOGY technique to pin point the time within 1 H range (It never fails).

5- I take final trade entry on my own developed technical indicators signals.

6-Now my correction rate is more than 95%. { Rest of the 5% were my own psychological problems not my system's because I am a human ( "To err is human" - Shakespeare ) That is why Now I do not use STOP LOSS or use it very-2 far behind to save myself only from real financial collapse, because I do not want to tell my broker and big financial institutions what my weak point is and at which place I will be a dead person. }

7- I only enter when my all parameters meet, otherwise I will not trade for many days in a particular FI, but there are so many FIs to trade. That is the reason I do not trade regularly. Although I constantly watch the markets I will not jump into the trades.

8- I am a Mathematics and Physics graduate and PG in Chemistry with MBA (PGDM Finance), I am practicing astrology since last 20 years and I do not charge any money for that. I told everybody about my science and Astrology background because It has really helped me a lot in reaching there where I am today. In my opinion one must learn Astrology to become a successful trader.

9- A person"s quest for truth often begins with science, but then a day comes when modern science is unable to give you answers and then astrology and many other paths give you the partial success and that ultimately leads to spirituality and ultimate truth.

10- Once you know only a part of ultimate truth then earning money is secondary and easy as well. Remember you can change your destiny by your hard work ( Once I used to work for more than 16 H per day ).

I must take a diversion now. Today I have preached a lot. I am saying sorry in advance to all the people who are not agree with my points or not ready to accept my views. To rest of the persons I will only say that- it is only intended to help you from my personal experiences.

BTW Unclepips please comment on my previous post.

I am an open minded person to accept all positive thoughts and energy. I am an student and will remain so rest of my life.

May God bless you all.

Regards,

Navotna,

I like your style of trading. I wish I have the same knowledge like you. Once in awhile would you mind post some of your charts in here so that I and others may learn from them? could you also show how you apply your technique on the charts?

I thank you very much for your help.

With best regards,

Unclepips

I like your style of trading. I wish I have the same knowledge like you. Once in awhile would you mind post some of your charts in here so that I and others may learn from them? could you also show how you apply your technique on the charts?

I thank you very much for your help.

With best regards,

Unclepips

Yes, I will be happy to do so, but normally it will be only possible on weekends due to shortage of time. In the meantime I will try to do it as soon as possible.

Regards,

Navotna,

REGARDS,

NAVOTNA,

Edited by navotna