Number one ea

gunsn

ea: http://depositfiles.com/files/jsl2k7mye

It has time restriction

need educate

Here is a real myfxbook statement!!! http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Lore...scalper/218855

Look here at backtest on 1min timeframe http://www.myfxbook.com/strategies/numberone/11763

NumberOne 0.9.0.5 BETA - UPDATE III

Consigli, informazioni varie e suggerimenti

•Scadenza 2012 / 03 / 03

•Funziona sia su conti DEMO che su conti REAL

•Possibilità di effettuare dei backtest (fateli su M1)

•Usatelo in real con MICROLOTTI per impratichirvi (non fatevici del male!)

•Massima size tradabile 2 lotti

•Usatelo SOLO su EURUSD

•Funziona su qualunque time frame ma vi è più comodo se lo mettete su M1

• Consigliato SOLO su broker ECN o STP veloci(ssimi)

•Non usatelo su broker market maker

•Vivamente consigliato l'uso di un server dedicato/VPS con ping verso il broker < 5-10 msec

•Impostate la leva con il rapporto più alto possibile, per capirci 1:500 è meglio di 1:200

•Massimo spread considerato sicuro = 2.0 pip

•Spread ideale di funzionamento < 1 pip

•Massimo stop level = 2 pip

•Massimo freeze level = 1 pip

•Il manuale è quello che vi appare al termine dell'installazione

•E' necessario avere installato il .NET 4.0 full oppure il 4.0 Client profile

•NumberOne funziona ed è supportato solo su sistemi operativi:•Windows 2003

•Windows 2003 R2

•Windows 2003 Home Server

•Windows 2008

•Windows 2008 R2

•Windows Vista

•Windows 7

Quindi tanto per capirci Windows XP non è supportato!

hello ,

Nik can you share the exe4 to mq4 decompiler you used please, i can t find one on the web to use

thanks in advance

rusty

cannot be cracked. you will need to buy your own license or know someone who as it.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

the author is responding to queries in WWI forum.

I think the Stop Level here refers to the Stop / Limit Distance imposed by each broker. If the stop/limit distance is 2 pips, it means that we are not allow to set the Stop order or Limit order within 2 pips from current price. It also mean that we have to set the price of any stop or limit order more than 2 pips away from the current price.

this is just a pimped out Million dollar pips... i got the exact same trades last night with this and that... not that thats a bad thing just letting yall know.

Can somebody decompile it though? i really only wanna take the frikkin lot limit off since i have a mini lot account with a lot of money in it.

Edited by dandawman

i get a alert box stoplevel to high stoplevel = 3 should be 2 ... after that EA was removed from chart ...

any idea?

It refers to the broker Stop / Limit distance as I've explained on post 12. The EA works only on broker with Stop/Limit distance of 2 and less. I tested the EA on HotForex Demo and got the same problem. AxiTrader is fine.

You might want to take a look at World Wide Invest forum, link in post 12. The author of the EA is posting there.

this is just a pimped out Million dollar pips... i got the exact same trades last night with this and that... not that thats a bad thing just letting yall know.

Can somebody decompile it though? i really only wanna take the frikkin lot limit off since i have a mini lot account with a lot of money in it.

very good this is what I want ... :-bd

New version is 0.9.9.0 ... but now it's not free anymore ... does anyone have some older non trial version??? Or maybe could educate it???

Download it: ht_p://www.box.com/s/im8jloykv7hu9ok64d67

Read about it: ht_p://www.worldwide-invest.0rg/threads/8179-Better-than-XMT-and-MDP/page41?highlight=Numberone

New version is 0.9.9.0 ... but now it's not free anymore ... does anyone have some older non trial version??? Or maybe could educate it???

Download it: ht_p://www.box.com/s/im8jloykv7hu9ok64d67

Read about it: ht_p://www.worldwide-invest.0rg/threads/8179-Better-than-XMT-and-MDP/page41?highlight=Numberone

Its still free, but with some protection cr.p in the code people get error messages. Its not worth the hassle.