Planetary Composite cycle software projection

Hi Pathfinder,

I don't immedaitely recognise the software....but "timingsolution.com" can do what you want also Lars (w@ve59) "manual cycle plotter" can do this but you have to know the cyle info data rather than just the aspect ...if you follow

For "timingsolution" - they have a Composite Box - Projection line type plotting function - to quote

"This is one of the most impressive technologies in Timing Solution. The composite module allows you to construct the projection line based on several astrocycles. "

Hi Pathfinder,

I don't immedaitely recognise the software....but "timingsolution.com" can do what you want also Lars (w@ve59) "manual cycle plotter" can do this but you have to know the cyle info data rather than just the aspect ...if you follow

For "timingsolution" - they have a Composite Box - Projection line type plotting function - to quote

"This is one of the most impressive technologies in Timing Solution. The composite module allows you to construct the projection line based on several astrocycles. "

TimingSolution - this morning on a 2 minute chart.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=255802497828063&set=a.111560012252313.17503.100001949457704&type=1&theater

Edited by Unclepips

Unclepips

I can't see - but I would be interested to know what you think about how good/bad timingsolution is ?

For the past two weeks I've been trading with it for and it has given me pips here and there.

try this.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=255802497828063&set=a.111560012252313.17503.100001949457704&type=1&theater

by the way, do you use it too? the problem is I am not such a computer savy let alone planetary stuff. What ever I can grasp from those real computer genius guys, I add to my system a little at a time.

Missed this....

I tried to learn it about 1 yr ago but gave up as it seemed very difficult to master the software, let alone the astro interpretations as well ! - I plan to try again later this year...

It is worth the money you spent...all of it. The owner is pretty gracious with his responses too. As I told you I am no computer savy. It took me several months to get me to this point (although, I bought this software almost two years ago- but I din't really know how to trade with it so I left it aside and try to find more stuff). Then several months ago, I gave it another shot and believe, I found a little light. I hope! And of course, the trading adage goes, it lies in simple stuff. Once I get to this point, I found out the truth really lies in simple stuff. After all, I didn't have to learn how to create neural or anything like that. It was just too complicating for me with the neural and applying market analysis.

If you are referring to my post, it's not ultrachart (not sure what ultrachart is). but I use "timing solution"

I also use Cycle-trends, sometimes, if I remember to use it. If not most of the time, I use Timingsolution for timing purpose only. For example the bought that I did around 8'ish ETS this morning is about to be a loss since the time is telling me to get out around 1320 NYT. but that's okay because from last night to 850am this morning, I made 85 pips. but now it looks like I am going to give it back to the broker half of that. I hope not. I hope it comes back for me to have a smaller loss. And I am not going to take that sell that it calls for after 1330 or so because it does not look that steep to risk it.