Market Makers Thread Aftermath

M W trading - Dragon pattern

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/11626-M-W-trading-Dragon-pattern?highlight=market+makers+method

FF.com/showthread.php?t=276971&page=26

Excellent Interview

http://www.fxtraderprofessional.com/interview/

Good trading wishes

Edited by Marchello

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAKAMARU,

For your information, trading the Asian breakout is not exclusive to the MMM. All I requested was an Asian Breakout indicator, not MMM material.

You need to get a life and stop worrying about others.

The point I was getting at (not at you) is that all through this thread everybody is going on about not illegal sharing of copyrighted materials.

I remember KING_BUNDA and Marchello created a whole list of links to download the MMM indicators/templates. The indicator you looking for is in that package. If you missed it, I'm sure they will upload again for you.

Don't you think sharing MMM indicators/templates would be classified the same as sharing the MMM videos................

http://filespart.com/dl/uvyjlr.html

http://www.forexstrategiesresources.com/breakout-forex-strategies/10-asian-breakout/

http://www.forexstrategiesresources.com/breakout-forex-strategies/27-asian-breakout-iii/

Edited by whakamaru

Dear Ianofoster

the thread you mentioned me was opened half a year ago, when previous threads about Maure were deleted.

About SM method one more time my opinion, it is great add to any system beacuse it is focused mainly on price action. But the method has couple ingredients which could mess traders like level counting, for example a lot of people who take sm class think that you there are always three levels... but this is not true. The true is that there are three levels in AVERAGE... There are also others things which are heavy to understand or trade for novice trader in SM method.

What is important for me and what dramiticaly change my trading is next:

- wait for break of Asian chanel (25-50 pips to form of HOD, LOD)

- always trade from HOD, LOD - it is better to trade from pivot points, MA, ADR levels, previosu day LOD, HOD...)

- watch for possible W, M, shark fins in TDI

- dont be greedy at the begining

- look for pins, railroad, three pins,...

- make your HW... just scroll scroll and scroll..you will get familiar with this very tradable pattern

- as nothing in FX this method is not 100%, so use your stop loss to protect your wealth,

- news, sentiment is also important, dont belive that three market makers runs the world, SM teach it more simplified as it is

I would like to thank SM to put together this great method. You could easily change your trading with it but you MUST work to get familiar with what he is teaching about. About Eusebio - i respect him vey much but unfortunately i am not as close with him as Ianofoster is writing about.

At the end i would like to show you picture from wich you will see that you could earn money with MM method. Last week there were couple opportunities on EURUSD and of course on other pairs too. I trade it in live and i earn couple pips.

For the end i will attach a picture from last two days on eurusd from whic you will see how you could benefit from what SM is teaching about:

http://s1052.photobucket.com/albums/s451/ataata1/?action=view&current=ataata-Kopija.png

Edited by ataata
no picture

OK, let's see if we can kickstart some meaninful discussion regarding patterns. I am seeing a possible short developing on the 15M EURUSD as an M is currently forming. I am waiting for further confirmation in order to take the short. Here is the chart. http://imagebin.org/198659

Well for some reason the image is not loading.

Originally Posted by joeher133

OK, let's see if we can kickstart some meaninful discussion regarding patterns. I am seeing a possible short developing on the 15M EURUSD as an M is currently forming. I am waiting for further confirmation in order to take the short. Here is the chart.

[/Quote]

Here the image :

http://i.imgur.com/qkBoP.png

Edited by KelvinHand

Dear Ianofoster

the thread you mentioned me was opened half a year ago, when previous threads about Maure were deleted.

About SM method one more time my opinion, it is great add to any system beacuse it is focused mainly on price action. But the method has couple ingredients which could mess traders like level counting, for example a lot of people who take sm class think that you there are always three levels... but this is not true. The true is that there are three levels in AVERAGE... There are also others things which are heavy to understand or trade for novice trader in SM method.

- always trade from HOD, LOD - it is better to trade from pivot points, MA, ADR levels, previosu day LOD, HOD...)

- make your HW... just scroll scroll and scroll..you will get familiar with this very tradable pattern

- as nothing in FX this method is not 100%, so use your stop loss to protect your wealth,

- news, sentiment is also important, dont belive that three market makers runs the world, SM teach it more simplified as it is

I would like to thank SM to put together this great method. You could easily change your trading with it but you MUST work to get familiar with what he is teaching about. About Eusebio - i respect him vey much but unfortunately i am not as close with him as Ianofoster is writing about.

At the end i would like to show you picture from wich you will see that you could earn money with MM method. Last week there were couple opportunities on EURUSD and of course on other pairs too. I trade it in live and i earn couple pips.

For the end i will attach a picture from last two days on eurusd from whic you will see how you could benefit from what SM is teaching about:

http://i.imgur.com/X1QDm.png

Dear Ianofoster

http://s1052.photobucket.com/albums/s451/ataata1/?action=view&current=ataata-Kopija.png

Nice tips indeed from ataata. Please try and keep updating your tutorial

I thought you were leaving? So I guess you're liar as well a self-righteous hypocrite.
Just proved how dumb you are.

Dumb to think that you might actually keep your word?

Glad you guys finally agreed. I'll be gone now.

I'm really gone. I don't need to promote MMM anymore...

Yep, trusting in your word would be dumb indeed. Sure enough no one did...

May I add that those who can't refrain from rapping about stealing and copyright are going to be kicked out of this room after a warning or two. Same goes for public distribution of copyrighted material. Freedom of speech does not apply in this room. People who need to discuss these issues may start their own room.

We had excellent discussions during some sessions last week and will keep it at that. Some of us even posted live trades. As you can imagine, this is not easy to do while focusing on trading.

Anyone welcome to listen or contribute.

Cheers!

P.S.

For me, one reason why I find posting trades live difficult is the following: Once I have voiced a strong opinion (in form of a trade with SL and target), it is much more difficult to modify my opinion. I am losing thought flexibility because I, as most human beings, prefer to be right.

In fact, last week, I lost my first live trade (minus 1.0 risk). It was a simple mistake, against my rules. So far, so good. This happens also in private trading.

However, my second trade was within my set of rules, went through, up to around +2.7 risk and I didn't take profit because I had expressed my target of +3.5 risk. I should have (and do in 99% of cases) taken 2.0 risk on days where my pre-market analysis indicates choppy markets (I had explicitly written this down as part of my daily plan of attack). The distraction of (a) live chatting plus (b) the (subconscious) desire to be right ... stopped me out break-even and left me with a total of minus 1.0 risk for the day. Haven't had a negative day for quite some time, believe it or not.

Primarily, I am a trader, not an educator. Just here to give back a little to the community of what I have received freely (while enjoying a little entertainment and recognition, of course).

Therefore, please join me in my appreciation and respect for those who dare to post their trades live and help junior traders on their journey to profitability!

The ForexFactory thread has started a IRC room at,

http://chat.mibbit.com/?channel=%23MW&server=chat.ircforex.com:+6697

In case this doesn't work, you can log on manually:

1. http://chat.mibbit.com/

2. Click Server, then enter: chat.ircforex.com:+6697

3. Enter any Nick you like (but make sure it's not used)

4. Channel: #MW

5. [Connect]

Edited by hart3000

Just helping out here, because I noticed the thread originator has moved on to purchase other systems, while hart3000, Captain, jddavis, joeher133, and other contributors (who had their posts deleted in the previous thread) have now taken their fine MMM analysis to another forum. Don't expect them to come back anymore knowing the II thread will be deleted within a year.

Please do not pretend to speak for me.

Thank you.

Seem the method is based on fading, and the market is rangebound a higher proportion of the time than it when it trends in a momo/breakout/flow.

The real expertise comes in deducing which of these 2 states the market is in at the time and taking the appropriate action. This is something

which comes from experience and the psychological aspect of being able to cut your losses and not average in, or giving the trade the time

to work. This is not something I feel you can pay for to acquire.

Still if a newbie spent 5k and found a system that works for them, then I guess they did better than me ultimately. I also spent about 5k as

a newbie and didn't find what I paid for to really be that helpful ultimately. Only time in the market and gaining knowledge of free systems

which I tried and modified into my own ultimately lead to success.