Entropy Trading System

Why so much hate here? I thought "sharing" also meant trying to help each other to win in trading? This is what I think -

dannydon - dude you don't have a leg to stand on. If you ask me I think your just mad coz u can't get a free copy of Entropy. I looked at all your posts and all you do is bring more and more **** EAs here to this forum. how many have made any money? none I bet. I think your threatened by jmsaffron that's what I think. You want to be the big cheez around here and you could care less if any members here make any money. You just want to be the "Free **** EA King" and get lots of Thanks points. Last - you have no proof that Entropy is a scam. None! It is not a ripoff of some FxAgency or whatever. Not even close. Since I join FXAW I will telly you and everone here this system is new and unique. And it WINS. I am a college student with barely money to eat but I took a jump of faith and paid the small fee for Entropy and now I can stop looking.

dannydon you need to shut your big fat mouth until you can bring some real proof here of what you say otherwise you just look like a ****** fool everone knows you are.

If anyone here wants to know the real deal about Entropy you can pm me or send me an emaill. I am not selling it or get any money but I cant stand haters who sit like little creeps behind a keyboard and tell lies. We should be here to help each other out with the truth. I wish all my friends and people from where I come from could have a chance to make some money and live better and I know Entropy will help me do that.

Jmsaffron (a...h...) I have had enough of a...h.... like you. I have other better things to do.

I have got my message across to the members to stay away from enthropy...

My many thanks to dk1aussie

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why so much hate here? I thought "sharing" also meant trying to help each other to win in trading? This is what I think -

dannydon - dude you don't have a leg to stand on. If you ask me I think your just mad coz u can't get a free copy of Entropy. I looked at all your posts and all you do is bring more and more **** EAs here to this forum. how many have made any money? none I bet. I think your threatened by jmsaffron that's what I think. You want to be the big cheez around here and you could care less if any members here make any money. You just want to be the "Free **** EA King" and get lots of Thanks points. Last - you have no proof that Entropy is a scam. None! It is not a ripoff of some FxAgency or whatever. Not even close. Since I join FXAW I will telly you and everone here this system is new and unique. And it WINS. I am a college student with barely money to eat but I took a jump of faith and paid the small fee for Entropy and now I can stop looking.

dannydon you need to shut your big fat mouth until you can bring some real proof here of what you say otherwise you just look like a ****** fool everone knows you are.

If anyone here wants to know the real deal about Entropy you can pm me or send me an emaill. I am not selling it or get any money but I cant stand haters who sit like little creeps behind a keyboard and tell lies. We should be here to help each other out with the truth. I wish all my friends and people from where I come from could have a chance to make some money and live better and I know Entropy will help me do that.

Sureshabhey....you also fall in that same category of a...h.....s we have here in the forum...and your posts here to help others and the number of thanks you have got proves it!!!

Edited by dannydon786

Entropy swing trade in action. Closed previous trade at TP2 on new short signal from Entropy. Yellow dotted line is SELL STOP pending order.

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb447/jsaffron/2-1-20129-11-40PMajs.jpg

CJ

jmsaffron,

Not sure if I'm properly understanding how these charts work. This is actually the first trade I followed. Did you take the full 55 pip stop out or opt out sooner. I tried a couple of links you posted (#40) in the past and they aren't working. Looking for more explaination.

Edited by Nukem

People, this jmsaffron is a master at Entropy trading. You should see his stuff on the FXAW site. I will say though that this is the easiest and best system I have ever seen. In a short week or so I have been trading all the H4 signals and a few H1 too. Bluto (the owner of FXAW and Entropy) likes H4 and D1 and says the H4 are the "sweet spots" but the H1 and M30 can be lucritive too. If you follow just some simple rules it's crazy good and that is not spam or lies or anything untrue. I have made pips after pips and just about every signal wins the basic TP the signal gives you and much more. I will say again good people that I dont know how much longer this system can be gotten because I bet the doors are going to close because of too many people wanting in but if you ever wanted a system that works this is it my brothers and sisters. On Monday I will go live with my $1k MIG. This is all my money left and I am confident and hopeful I can send some good money home if everything works out.

Ok so here again is another troll who probably never has even seen the system. I dont understand why some of the trolls here would like to just keep getting free losing ea's decompiled by mystery people. Havent you had enough of that? Guess not.

ya guess not...then why you sticking to the forum...make millions in your dreams...hehe

I just want to say thank you to jmsaffron for inviting my to join FXAW, this was my first week and I'm still in shock with the quality of Entropy signals. You still have to know how to trade manually, but if you do you'll rip off the benefits!

I'm documenting every signal on the H4 and D1 just for the record and a good 75% of them reach TP3. I was live on the AUDJPY trade that CJ posted and did get stop out at BE+2 but the trade actually went in profit for 30+ pips bafore retracing on NFP news. There was no reason not to bring the SL to BE+2 like CJ recommends.

Again Thank you CJ, Entropy is amazing!

to jm & suresh....so your daily routine is just to wait for signals from that Entropy guy ...am I right?

forexfx,

The way it works right now is this - when you join FXAW, you get the Entropy Signal Client windows app. The app receives any new trade signals for all currency pairs and TFs M5 - D1 every five minutes. The signals come from FXAW servers. You trade these manual right now but in a week or so Bluto will release the MT4 EA bot that automatic trades the signals. Last, bluto will release a "fat client" version of Entropy that runs on your own pc and gets price feed from your own MT4 so you dont need to receive signals from FXAW servers unless you still want to. Manual trading the signals is really easy that even a pet monkey could do it. BUT - those signals are the grail. I swear by this. No indicator or method or ea or anything I have seen is this good at those signals. But - when you read on the forum how bluto processes the price data with neural nets and baysian quantum algos and all of the unusual stuff, its like nothing you have ever seen. Im an engineering Phd student and it makes my head spin. Well I hope that helps.