ZuluTrade.com - favourite signal

bobyfx

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ohh i see. to tell you the truth, if you are happy with the broker, will not have much difference on the auo-trading as well. except for slippage. this you should check against the SP you want to follow. ohh, and commission to use zulutrade, usually there is one....

btw, are you thinking of becoming a follower or a signal provider?

ohh i see. to tell you the truth, if you are happy with the broker, will not have much difference on the auo-trading as well. except for slippage. this you should check against the SP you want to follow. ohh, and commission to use zulutrade, usually there is one....

btw, are you thinking of becoming a follower or a signal provider?

Simply a follower since I am new to zulu, and I want to see whether I can benefit from it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A great tip for anyone looking to invest in the foreign exchange market is to take things slow. There is a lot to learn with regards to Forex and you do not want to get in over your head. Make sure to get comfortable with the investments you make before moving on to anything more risky.

http://forexcurry.com/indv2/winking.gif