iFundTr@ders Forex 2-Days Seminar (Part of 7 Days Prop Program)

http://i.imgur.com/A2Jzf.png

Day 1 videos:

hXXp://www.megaupload.com/?d=296LZ0KK

Day 2 videos:

hXXp://www.megaupload.com/?d=H2L3L0MS

Day 3-7 videos:

(not feasible due to nature of live trading workshop over a week)

Chatroom Resources:

hXXp://www.megaupload.com/?d=CKVKQU70

http://i.imgur.com/Qp1kq.png

Total of 555mins (9.25hrs) of lessons.

No criticisms please ..... if you don't like the materials just discard. Thanks!

Edited by jeannette

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I follow Mr. Oliver Velez for long time.

I saw many webminars and this course.

In fact one person of Mr Oliver Staff are close friend of me.

The trading room with Dan are realy good and profitable.

Next Month they plans open Futures accounts in the same model.

And then move to spanish Market ( in fact just start in Colombia)

Mr China , the traders in charge of the forex programs are very good and profitable.

He use the same method of Oliver , but change to time frames more higher.

Like 4H , week and monthly.

Edited by successlife
thanks

I follow Mr. Oliver Velez for long time.

I saw many webminars and this course.

In fact one person of Mr Oliver Staff are close friend of me.

The trading room with Dan are realy good and profitable.

Next Month they plans open Futures accounts in the same model.

And then move to spanish Market ( in fact just start in Colombia)

Mr China , the traders in charge of the forex programs are very good and profitable.

He use the same method of Oliver , but change to time frames more higher.

Like 4H , week and monthly.

I personally met and knew the instructor you mentioned. I hope we don't attract criticisms as the materials is available now and he is only doing his best to deliver the lessons. Yes, same person will be teaching the Futures class also.

Edited by jeannette

great share thanks!

why isnt it possible to record live trading sessions?

It's 5 days of live trading ...... not just couple of hours. Simply not possible to record.

and do you also have the stock seminars or only forex?

Maybe next time or if we felt there is need.

Edited by jeannette

ok thanks for reply :D maybe you find time to record in future!

btw i dont know what program you are using to record but i can suggest "replay video capture". i use it often and its very easy to use and produces small files with great quality. i use 32kbps audio, 128 kbps video, 15fps and windows media 9 format. dont understand why you need to "render" the capture again after it was recorded.

btw i dont know what program you are using to record but i can suggest "replay video capture". i use it often and its very easy to use and produces small files with great quality. i use 32kbps audio, 128 kbps video, 15fps and windows media 9 format. dont understand why you need to "render" the capture again after it was recorded.

you don't seem to understand what it means by "5 days of live trading workshop". it is not just a couple of hours .....

Edited by jeannette

For me, after starting reading about MM - Martin Cole- YTC course - Trap zones and traders and in the last time Order Flow Is hard return to use "indicators" as a system again.

Reading books like Microstructure of the Market and Time Compression, I starting see the market in diferent ways.

In the last webminar ( few days ago) they suffer a hacker atack posting about the site

XXX.oliverveleznorefund.com

They are a group and posting many videos.

But who knows the true.

Edited by successlife
thanks

For me, after starting reading about MM - Martin Cole- YTC course - Trap zones and traders and in the last time Order Flow Is hard return to use "indicators" as a system again.

Reading books like Microstructure of the Market and Time Compression, I starting see the market in diferent ways.

In the last webminar ( few days ago) they suffer a hacker atack posting about the site

XXX.oliverveleznorefund.com

They are a group and posting many videos.

But who knows the true.

What webinar is that "few days ago"?

Those are my setting , except I use 300 video bit rate... Yes.. Replay video capture is really good.... there is no rendering. Also there is Media capture, if the the webinar has already been recorded this will download their media file.. instead of you having to listen and record it..... it works on most sites...

Those are my setting , except I use 300 video bit rate... Yes.. Replay video capture is really good.... there is no rendering. Also there is Media capture, if the the webinar has already been recorded this will download their media file.. instead of you having to listen and record it..... it works on most sites...

No it won't work. These are not pre-recorded media playback (where somebody already recorded and rendered) and you simply extract the media file. Live recording is not that simple.

Edited by jeannette

With only 3 moving averages (and 3 timeframes), this is probably the least cluttered chart system you can ever find. Compare their teachings to almost everyone else with all kinds of colorful and complicated indicators and alerts and EAs.

Edited by jeannette

With only 3 moving averages (and 3 timeframes), this is probably the least cluttered chart system you can ever find. Compare their teachings to almost everyone else with all kinds of colorful and complicated indicators and alerts and EAs.

Yes, its simple , more in anothers complicated indicatos as you said.

Dan use 1m - 2m - 5m - 15m and 60m time frame for stock ( yes I know , forex is not the same)

But the signals are generated for price action in the "zone" of SMA 20 and 8.

They works fine in trending Market and you cant have good result in choppy zones.

( I belive is the same in all system)

Posible the breakout trade (in relationship with SMA 20) is one of the most powerful result in they system.

China looks with atention, SMA 200 flat as well.

The Ignited Bar ( clean all side moving previus) is a good concepts in relation with next posible direction of the market.

They use The Tower as well, diferent name for Rail road.

My friend (realy close to Mr. Oliver) said that Oliver said all the time, that take at least 2 years for the traders make consistency and become a Pro.

thanks

I think it depends on how you make use of that "2 years". If you spent those time jumping from one indicator to another, from one forum to another, trying to add more and more signals and indicators to your chart ....... then I don't think you can make it even in 10 years.

Yes of course.

Mr. Oliver said this in relationship with traders who are deal with the course.

Mr Oliver said that Dan take this long time before he become to super Pro.

thanks

Yes of course.

Mr. Oliver said this in relationship with traders who are deal with the course.

Mr Oliver said that Dan take this long time before he become to super Pro.

Unfortunately, for people who collect "freebies" and "goodies" from everywhere, they probably don't stick to master one method for 2 years. Will jump to the next best thing.

A man found a cocoon of an emperor moth.

He took it home so that he could watch the moth come out of the cocoon.

On the day a small opening appeared, he sat and watched the moth for several hours as the moth struggled to force the body through that little hole.

Then it seemed to stop making any progress.

It appeared as if it had gotten as far as it could and it could go no farther.

It just seemed to be stuck.

Then the man, in his kindness, decided to help the moth, so he took a pair of scissors and snipped off the remaining bit of the cocoon.

The moth then emerged easily.

But it had a swollen body and small, shriveled wings.

The man continued to watch the moth because he expected that, at any moment, the wings would enlarge and expand to be able to support the body, which would contract in time.

Neither happened!

In fact, the little moth spent the rest of its life crawling around with a swollen body and shriveled wings. It never was able to fly.

What the man in his kindness and haste did not understand was that the restricting cocoon and the struggle required for the moth to get through the tiny opening was the way of forcing fluid from the body of the moth into its wings so that it would be ready for flight once it achieved its freedom from the cocoon.

Freedom and flight would only come after the struggle.

By depriving the moth of a struggle, he deprived the moth of health.

Sometimes struggles are exactly what we need in our life.

If we were to go through our life without any obstacles,

we would be crippled.

thanks

A man found a cocoon of an emperor moth.

He took it home so that he could watch the moth come out of the cocoon.

On the day a small opening appeared, he sat and watched the moth for several hours as the moth struggled to force the body through that little hole.

Then it seemed to stop making any progress.

It appeared as if it had gotten as far as it could and it could go no farther.

It just seemed to be stuck.

Then the man, in his kindness, decided to help the moth, so he took a pair of scissors and snipped off the remaining bit of the cocoon.

The moth then emerged easily.

But it had a swollen body and small, shriveled wings.

The man continued to watch the moth because he expected that, at any moment, the wings would enlarge and expand to be able to support the body, which would contract in time.

Neither happened!

In fact, the little moth spent the rest of its life crawling around with a swollen body and shriveled wings. It never was able to fly.

What the man in his kindness and haste did not understand was that the restricting cocoon and the struggle required for the moth to get through the tiny opening was the way of forcing fluid from the body of the moth into its wings so that it would be ready for flight once it achieved its freedom from the cocoon.

Freedom and flight would only come after the struggle.

By depriving the moth of a struggle, he deprived the moth of health.

Sometimes struggles are exactly what we need in our life.

If we were to go through our life without any obstacles,

we would be crippled.

But only if you are struggling the "correct" way. By learning the markets, proper education, trading psychology, money management, and following your own trading plan that you thoroughly tested to suit your own lifestyle and personality. But if you treat trading like some exciting betting game or gambling or a quick way to make some bucks, not willing to learn on demo account and wasting $5K, $10K, $20K funding live accounts from broker to broker trying to hit it big, ...... then I don't consider this struggling. You might as well quit trading altogether and save yourself money and time.