[REQ] Binary Options BP

Learn to trade manually and trade real forex. Binary options are not as profitable. The companies that are doing the binary options are considered gambling operations for a reason. The systems are arranged so that you will lose. If you want to gamble, then go for it. If you want to make money, trade forex.

Learn to trade manually and trade real forex. Binary options are not as profitable. The companies that are doing the binary options are considered gambling operations for a reason. The systems are arranged so that you will lose. If you want to gamble, then go for it. If you want to make money, trade forex.

I know people who are being very profitable in binary options. Where do you get your basis from ?

• 3 months later...

Thats why I made more money in one week trading binary options than I made trading forex in 2 years - you must be right lol

• 2 weeks later...