Sharing with My trading system with fellow traders.

Dear my fellow traders,

I’ve been here several years and trying to find out better or good system for myself but it wasn’t easy as we all know. Now I’d like to share with my fellow traders in this forum no other places. And I’m trying to explain as much as I can. So, please don’t ask me set up file or indicators, etc because, you need to do practice and make yours. This is very important. Why? Without your own system, you are going to waste your times only. Lots of systems or EAs out there waiting for you to try get more confuse. That’s what they want. So, they can take money from you. LOL…. But I’m not saying don’t study. You should study with your own system every day.

I will not use other than follow indicators and set ups because If I looking for more or other system will be waste my trading time and losing my money. The most indicators are repainted or similar concepts with just changed some numbers. I have wasted too many hours. Sometimes ago, I mentioned here find out which TF will be match with yourself. It wasn’t easy even myself but I can tell myself now what it is. I hope it help for some of you. Once again, this is totally my opinion not others. So, you can change or not to take it, all it’s up to you.

1. Lots of time frames available but I stick to H1 TF. I can’t control lower TF. That’s too fast or too many noises. Bigger TF too slow for me.

2. I do want clean chart. No messy and I don’t want lots of lines without my decision.

3. I’ll put indicators for confirmation.

4. Of course, you need to know S/R with trend line. This applies all trading systems.

Example #1

5 & 6 MA with directional MA (100) It doesn’t matter EMA or SMA whatever you comfortable. MACD with 5,12,3 and Stoch 30,10,10. If you see this set ups then you will notice what’s going on. Do not against trend.

Example #2

Clean chart with AO, and AC with H1 TF. Those 2 indics are agree with same direction, then O.K. to trade.

Example #3

It’s very similar with Example #2 but if someone like to do it, that’s fine. Fisher and Flattr those 2 indic together with same TF.

Example #4

2 MACDs with same TF. 12,26,9 and 40,80,10. Bigger number MACD for direction standard MACD for trading.

Make sure you know how to draw lines for trends and Resistant and Support. Don’t use with drawing indicator. You draw the lines by your hand.

Those 4 examples are my final decision for my trading system. Those settings are very similar but different taste. I’d like to tell you one thing. Don’t get fool by colorful or brilliantly painted indicators or arrows telling buy and sell. They just trick you to buy their indics. The most tool is on our hand but just can’t find right way to use it. Just like a knife. We can you for cook or some other ways. If you use good with it, it’ll benefit to it but if you use wrongly then you going to have a deep trouble. Same thing, if we use these indics well then, we make money, if not we lost them all.

I hope that can help someone’s trading then I’m happy. If not, sorry for your time. Good luck with Forex trading journey and May GOD Bless you all.