[SHARE] Around the Horn for Metastock

pdomuscat

I know some of you are looking for this add-on to metastock.

I am pleased to share it with all my friends in this great forum.

The link is below

http://www.filesonic.com/file/fYwzzDf

I have used it for the last 2 weeks with mixed results.

It will be interesting to hear from you at some future time about your experiences with this add-on.

pdomuscat, I tried to install but it didn't work for me ... the install opens Metastock Exploratio and tells me there's invalid characters ... were you able to install it sucessfully? Wonder if you can just export the explorations and share it, thanks.

Please see attached screenshot

http://imageshack.us/f/827/errorjr.png/

I know some of you are looking for this add-on to metastock.

I am pleased to share it with all my friends in this great forum.

The link is below

http://www.filesonic.com/file/fYwzzDf

I have used it for the last 2 weeks with mixed results.

It will be interesting to hear from you at some future time about your experiences with this add-on.

Edited by tradernumber10

Got intraday data from Broco and converted to metastock, did not work, also did not work on end of day data from yahoo(mldownloader) , Did work on end of day data from telechart but I only checked end of day, but one of the EAs did not work, Meaning this should be educated thanks pdomuscat. I had to reboot the system for arrows to appear on telechart data

Got intraday data from Broco and converted to metastock, did not work, also did not work on end of day data from yahoo(mldownloader) , Did work on end of day data from telechart but I only checked end of day, but one of the EAs did not work, Meaning this should be educated thanks pdomuscat. I had to reboot the system for arrows to appear on telechart data

hey metal, did you manage to get it installed properly? I tried to install but get garbage characters on the exploration .... would you mind sharing your version?

There was no problem to download from the link provided, the first time said that was not installed properly, so I installed again. but nothing appeared till reboot, then only on end of day data and EA double header did neot work, the same with exploration. Maybe the problem with the data, but maybe it should be educated properly, it suppose to be working on intraday data

There was no problem to download from the link provided, the first time said that was not installed properly, so I installed again. but nothing appeared till reboot, then only on end of day data and EA double header did neot work, the same with exploration. Maybe the problem with the data, but maybe it should be educated properly, it suppose to be working on intraday data

hi metal, any chance you can export the Explorations and Templates and share ? I have downloaded again and tried to install but it doesn't work somehow ... it has weird characters on the exploration ... thanks in advance.

Rep added to OP. Thankz...Appreciate.

Works perfectly fine with EOD data. Exploration with the ALLScanner gave some results. Will monitor for a few days to see outcome of exploration b4 using it in actual trades.

Have not tested yet with live feed. Will do so in near future.

For those members having diffculties, I made sure just to right-click the setup file and "Run as Administrator". No issues. TA software: Metastock11.

Hope this helps some folks.

Metal....did not understand your query.

Rep = Reputation. See the small star in the box above??? It is better than just a "Thanks" :).

OP= Original Poster or Thread Starter.

Hmm...make sure that you uninstall the indicator first and then install as administrator.This is obviously in Windows7. WindowsXP should be no issue.

Hope this helps.