X Chart Trading System by Xard777

OK, go and get hold of the a price action book written by Pring. That's all you need, it's so good it's been copied by many so called gurus including james16, that's where he got the 'Pinbar' from, it was copied from Pring. All price action, based on support and resistance, not a lagging 'XXX' secret squiggly line in sight.

Edit: Here's a link to a Price Action (non lagging) book written by Pring - enjoy! http://mir.cr/1EEDWWMQ

Yeah, I disagree scratch. The system is sound. Price action is important, yes. Support and resistance is important, yes. These are core skills of trading that everyone should take the time out to learn, and include it into your trading style. I use price action in trading this X chart Xard setup.

Ish

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"PS: No I don't like his system never did, there a waste of time, 8 years of the same stuff at TSD, if they make money why is it every 2-3 a new system comes out? you ever seen a statement showing they make money, I don't think so, he a coder that's all /repackaged goods"

This is funny. Have you even tried the setup? Yet your so easy to say it's a waste of time? Yeah Xard comes out with newer and better setups every few months becuase he's always improving. While others are not. Repacked goods? Ok where did he copy this setup from? Xard is not a coder. Im not a coder. I have built setups from indicator that i have found right here on this forum. Xard does the same. This is also why he gives back to you and everyone here on this forum. And about making money or not. I could care less what you think. I don't gotta prove anything to you. Your no one to me. I pay my bills and take care of my family and I am content.

Use the setup first. before you attack it. Then say what it is that you do or don't like about it. This is good feedback and so maybe Xard can improve it.

Thanks

ish

"... Xard has had a long history at TSD of nothing more then re-painting systems, and they are all just a spin-off of the previous version, they look good to newbies ..."

Hello DeathStar,

I´ve got some research for you ... it has taken me a lot of time ... (and some bucks! :P)

It´s not Xard´s fault at all, - that´s Forex!

The old beast goes up and down and repaints and repaints ... living hell!

Only K.D. or some Elite Section (... not Xard) could help us newbies ... :-?

Investigations proceed ... Holmes

Happy New Year to all!

Edited by cytyroller

OK, go and get hold of the a price action book written by Pring. That's all you need, it's so good it's been copied by many so called gurus including james16, that's where he got the 'Pinbar' from, it was copied from Pring. All price action, based on support and resistance, not a lagging 'XXX' secret squiggly line in sight.

Edit: Here's a link to a Price Action (non lagging) book written by Pring - enjoy! http://mir.cr/1EEDWWMQ

So if i enter all these price patterns on pg 335 into my robot ill be a millionaire?

i dont think so.

You could summize that book in one sentence - expansion & contraction - when it contracts and congests play the expected breakout.

Guys: if u like xards system use it . if not then move on.

i like it on a 10pip renko chart eurjpy. watch the grey bars they either signal a bottom, top or midtrend. next watch for cross of rsi. and further watch for the semafor 2. 2 & 3 indicate trend reversal. because markets are so slow right now it does take hours to make a bar. thus far nothing has repainted, just indicators adjusting to close of bar.

You will never be rich by using robots, you need human intervention. Robert Miner, Pring, Larry Williams etc has proven that time and time again as they pull in 1000's% per year using price action and symmetry to find the order flow. I haven't got all the answers, I'm in the same boat as most here, trying to improve current methods. Hats off to Xard for his persistance as that's what you need in this business, all I stated was I never made anything consistantly using his methods from the past and wasted years/money trying to trade them, who knows, maybe he has cracked it this time, have a profitable 2012 :)

So if i enter all these price patterns on pg 335 into my robot ill be a millionaire?

i dont think so.

You could summize that book in one sentence - expansion & contraction - when it contracts and congests play the expected breakout.

You will never be rich by using robots, you need human intervention. Robert Miner, Pring, Larry Williams etc has proven that time and time again as they pull in 1000's% per year using price action and symmetry to find the order flow. I haven't got all the answers, I'm in the same boat as most here, trying to improve current methods. Hats off to Xard for his persistance as that's what you need in this business, all I stated was I never made anything consistantly using his methods from the past and wasted years/money trying to trade them, who knows, maybe he has cracked it this time, have a profitable 2012 :)

If you do not have the answers then do not lecture people on what they should/shouldn't be doing.

James Dyson had 5127 failed prototypes before he nailed his vacuum cleaner. How many ways to not do it in trading are there? How many systems will you go through on an ever changing market will you use? a vacuum is static - its a known quantity - the market moves the whole time.

Are you pulling in 1000% a year? NO? well **** pring and **** williams and miner - if what they have published is true why are we not all doing it then?

Until such time that you are perfect and make 1000% a year accept that very few people can use any system and return a profit. A system that is consistent is near impossible. A system that never loses is impossible.

wasted what?? only a fool would blame someone else - See what Igor says....

http://www.forex-tsd.com/success-stories/31824-why-only-few-success-stories.html#post424983

Do not tell me how rich I will become with my robots.

You misunderstand my whole point. You NEED to be these guys to see what they see, they are doing it, have made millions LIVE in competitions, that doesn't mean we can trade EXACTLY the same way. I make money, just not enough, I am always looking to improve, who doesn't? But what I have found out is that price action is non lagging.

Xard - so you're trading live now? That doesn't mean you're making anything. What %/pips are you making? And what system are you trading to achieve these results?

If you do not have the answers then do not lecture people on what they should/shouldn't be doing.

James Dyson had 5127 failed prototypes before he nailed his vacuum cleaner. How many ways to not do it in trading are there? How many systems will you go through on an ever changing market will you use? a vacuum is static - its a known quantity - the market moves the whole time.

Are you pulling in 1000% a year? NO? well **** pring and **** williams and miner - if what they have published is true why are we not all doing it then?

Until such time that you are perfect and make 1000% a year accept that very few people can use any system and return a profit. A system that is consistent is near impossible. A system that never loses is impossible.

wasted what?? only a fool would blame someone else - See what Igor says....

http://www.forex-tsd.com/success-stories/31824-why-only-few-success-stories.html#post424983

Do not tell me how rich I will become with my robots.

You misunderstand my whole point. You NEED to be these guys to see what they see, they are doing it, have made millions LIVE in competitions, that doesn't mean we can trade EXACTLY the same way. I make money, just not enough, I am always looking to improve, who doesn't? But what I have found out is that price action is non lagging.

Xard - so you're trading live now? That doesn't mean you're making anything. What %/pips are you making? And what system are you trading to achieve these results?

Well, my chocolate teapot system has made me 810pips since yesterday till today and I have taken those pips off the table. My BUY/SELL scripts have built-in money management which auto allocates the lot size for each trade taken.

I trade 1hr, 4hr and Daily TFs and other traders that use the same system are making far more pips than I do.

All the best scratch

Xard777

Just double checked my arithmetic, it's not 810pips... it's 818pips

Edited by xard777

Xard,

I like your indicators and template because the chart is relatively clean.

Thanks for sharing your newest strategy.

What about the Pips ?

800 Pips profit can be 1 % equity growth while 20 Pips profit can be 10 % equity growth.

Pips mean nothing else than negative pips are a loss and positive pips are profit.

I am interested in meaningfull facts like:

1. Initial risk per trade ( which is only possible to measure by the StopLoss ).

2. Average Risk/Reward per trade.

3. Win/Loss ratio.

4. Maximum Drawdown.

Everything else does not matter, especially not the number of Pips.

Do you mind revealing those meaningfull things ?

Thanks.

Xard,

I like your indicators and template because the chart is relatively clean.

Thanks for sharing your newest strategy.

What about the Pips ?

800 Pips profit can be 1 % equity growth while 20 Pips profit can be 10 % equity growth.

Pips mean nothing else than negative pips are a loss and positive pips are profit.

I am interested in meaningfull facts like:

1. Initial risk per trade ( which is only possible to measure by the StopLoss ).

2. Average Risk/Reward per trade.

3. Win/Loss ratio.

4. Maximum Drawdown.

Everything else does not matter, especially not the number of Pips.

Do you mind revealing those meaningfull things ?

Thanks.

Every 1300pips is an account doubler

Xard777

Well, my chocolate teapot system has made me 810pips since yesterday till today and I have taken those pips off the table. My BUY/SELL scripts have built-in money management which auto allocates the lot size for each trade taken.

I trade 1hr, 4hr and Daily TFs and other traders that use the same system are making far more pips than I do.

All the best scratch

Xard777

Just double checked my arithmetic, it's not 810pips... it's 818pips

Well done, not that I don't believe you, but would you mind doing a screen shot of your trading account with all those captured pips? Blank out the account number etc. Cheers.

Edit: If you don't, we will all just assume you're not being truthful after such a statement, no photoshop as it has tell tell signs ;)

Edited by scratch

Every 1300pips is an account doubler

Xard777

That is not a proper answer, just show us your LIVE account balance and we will work it out for you if you not sure. ;)

XXArd states many make more 'pips' than himself.. Right let's see, all those who use this system and downloaded it before he took it off just show us your statements and let's see.

Edited by scratch

Still wondering....has this system already been posted for download here and then edited out? thanks...

Yes you are correct. He threw his toys out his pram and took his indicators back, boo hoo! I'm sure if you ask someone here who managed to download them in the brief time would re-upload them for you.

I set a weekly target of 1'000 pips and I break that down to 200 pips per day and break that down to 100pips during the London session and 100pips during the NY session.

This I break down again to two trades and these trades can have 1, 2 or 3 trades

So I do not have to do much trading to hit my targets

I simply do the same type of trades over and over each day making my trading a force of habit, 2nd nature.

I look for the strongest or 2nd strongest base during the London session and trade the weakest or 2nd weakest currency against it. I do the same during the NY session.

Usually I will hit my targets for the day during the London session and just shut her down for the day.

When a trade blows past my target I will wait till it shows signs of slowing down then hit the chicken switch and take the pips off the table just like it did today with GBPAUD.

Xard777

I set a weekly target of 1'000 pips and I break that down to 200 pips per day and break that down to 100pips during the London session and 100pips during the NY session.

This I break down again to two trades and these trades can have 1, 2 or 3 trades

I simply do the same type of trades over and over each day making my trading a force of habit, 2nd nature.

I look for the strongest or 2nd strongest base during the London session and trade the weakest or 2nd weakest currency against it. I do the same during the NY session.

Usually I will hit my targets for the day during the London session and just shut her down for the day.

When a trade blows past my target I will wait till it shows signs of slowing down then hit the chicken switch and take the pips off the table just like it did today with GBPAUD.

Xard777

So...why did you remove the link to the system that you shared on the first post....I never got to download it.....

Xard: two questions: the ssl indicator based on daily tf does that repaint on a h1 or h4 chart?

2nd is there an ea based on this indicator?

if it does not repaint then u have the holy grail

just buying and selling on change of colors h1 or h4 chart

indicator tf 1440. last 2 yrs eurjpy approx 15000 pips

largest loss 98 pips. most conseq loss 3 but not totalling 100 pips. largest win 867 pips.

please advise

thanks

Xard: two questions: the ssl indicator based on daily tf does that repaint on a h1 or h4 chart?

2nd is there an ea based on this indicator?

if it does not repaint then u have the holy grail

just buying and selling on change of colors h1 or h4 chart

indicator tf 1440. last 2 yrs eurjpy approx 15000 pips

largest loss 98 pips. most conseq loss 3 but not totalling 100 pips. largest win 867 pips.

please advise

thanks

Whether it repaints or does not does not matter.

In my last post I said that I trade strongest base against weakest for each session.

If you look at today's London session the Best base was the weakest GBP and the strongest was AUD followed by NZD, so if you had taken trades on GBPNZD, GBPAUD you would have made easy 100pips each pair x the number of compounded trades that you take.

If you look at the NY session today you would see that the best Base was the weakest again this time being the USD and the strongest bases were AUD (again from London session) and EUR, so if you had taken trades on EURUSD, AUDUSD you would have made good pips there too.

Forex is not rocket science, you can make good money regardless if you trade a manual system or trade naked.

All the best

Xard777

What tool do you use to determine the the strongest and weakest currency

Xard777