Forex arbitrage ?

hermes

http://foreximpact.zendesk.com/home

Broker arbitrage. Save your time and money. This will work extremely well on demo accounts as there is little or no slippage. Works in theory on live accounts even with slippage but only on bucketshop accounts. And they will not allow you to profit from it for long if at all. They'll add time to your orders when they find that you are profitable and that will definitely kill the arbitrage. I once drew up a live micro account several hundred percent in only a few hours. However, before I understood that the broker had added a few seconds to my orders I was back to square one.

How about ECN accounts? Well, yes, if you can find the right combo of brokers and execution environment it could work. However, realize that you are now getting close to the hft arena of the big boys. Good luck with that Sir ;)

Isn't it true with any EA that bucket shop will kill it?

http://foreximpact.zendesk.com/home

Broker arbitrage. Save your time and money. This will work extremely well on demo accounts as there is little or no slippage. Works in theory on live accounts even with slippage but only on bucketshop accounts. And they will not allow you to profit from it for long if at all. They'll add time to your orders when they find that you are profitable and that will definitely kill the arbitrage. I once drew up a live micro account several hundred percent in only a few hours. However, before I understood that the broker had added a few seconds to my orders I was back to square one.

How about ECN accounts? Well, yes, if you can find the right combo of brokers and execution environment it could work. However, realize that you are now getting close to the hft arena of the big boys. Good luck with that Sir ;)

Sure... I'm willing to share the cost! But you have to pick your brokers wisely!

i have a good deal for you.

you pay me $1000 and I won't lose your money for you.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

It is very foxy the demo version of Arbitrage! You can look the trades opportunities to come but cannot push the button trade to see a results (even demo results!). You will not find if it works on your platforms until you buy real Arbitrage and if it doesn't work then is too late.

Those bustards use all possible distractions to cover up possible dysfunctions of the system.

Could be incompatible with your brokers or the brokers will make it incompatible soon!

The reason why we cannot push the trade button is that the demo version cannot be educated because lot of software is missing.

Hermes

Edited by hermes