Request what you what you want from TZ in this thread..

Sankett Bhatt, there is an easy way you can prove if you are a GZ or not.

Visit TZ, go to the Genuine Zoners Adminstration Forum, then go to the Welcome Genuine Zoners thread,

and tell us what is the last sentence in T-Rex's post (it's the only post in this thread).

How Funny Lurker, you created new account and straight posted your first post here - now think who needs to prove what - take a break dude - stop creating traps for others !

The whole subject of this discussion is TZ is s-u-c-k-e-r gang and everything would be leeched off them !

We have no doubt you are Sakura or one of his dummies ! :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would I complain there or care what is going on?

It's annoying that they turned off the downloads but for the same reason people will go to ewef instead.

..and now you will have a better chance to collect all material from innocent newbies and sell that and make for living right ?

how funny - sounds like Sakura's cousin !

OMG...just read from somewhere on anti-TZ forum.

Leech everything before authorities shutsdown TZ - two more GZs have joined the cause - as soon as download rights are resumed we will leech as much as possible off and mirror the links and share everywhere.

30 days notice to TZ web hosting agency have been served to shutdown the site it seems.

If TZ goes down it will be the huge loss - to Sakura - dont worry for innocent newbies no loss ! :(

signrc for a change..you are also an GZ from TZ and also using this forum from a long time. Why dont you share things from TZ and help people here?

I follow rules and guidelines of every forum. I don't think I shared any material in TZ that I don't shared here. Just go through my post ................u will understand whether I am helping ppl in indo or not. Atleast I think my contribution is far better than yours. Definitely u will agree that..................

I don't guess, but for sure can tell that, Sanket Bhatt has gone insane or is completely drunk before Chirtsmas and just drawing attention of many here and saying bad about others without any base. About 30 reply so far here and not a single thread he shared, just a 'nin com poop' and before he ***** (SBhatt) takes any efforts to find the meaning of 'nin com poop', i can guide him here - http://www.thefreedictionary.com/nincompoop

I sincerely urge the moderator/Admin here to kill this thread, as, it is just waste of time of everyone here. SanketBhatt has nothing to prove here except his height of foolishness, which infact has been measured by all.

Edited by FFRT

Oh really ! FFRT :D

So if anyone says anything against TZ, they are automatically insane ?

How funny !!

How about using your talent in the market where you can earn something for yourself rather fooling people !

Who are you sir to urge something to admin here ? You have not spoken a single word in favour of our this Indo forum and strongly just supporting TZ which is fools paradise !

For a change why dont you support our Indo forum and post same message on TZ website and see what happens ?

Edited by Sanket Bhatt

I follow rules and guidelines of every forum. I don't think I shared any material in TZ that I don't shared here. Just go through my post ................u will understand whether I am helping ppl in indo or not. Atleast I think my contribution is far better than yours. Definitely u will agree that..................

What rule? People are eager to have material that is been shared on TZ here, why dont you share that material if you are kind enough ?

Have you not used some material from here to post on TZ to gain your GZ status ?

Lets be frank,all current few real GZ became GZs by sharing material from site like us or (google, 4shared etc), they became GZ when it was easy, now Sakura is fooling the world by using us as a wall !!

Why dont you be kind enough and share something which people are curios to know here?

Also thanks for asking TZ to freeze download right for now, I believe that was your idea too !

All our Indo friends,

as soon as freeze on download right is lifted from TZ me and other two GZs will post the links here, meanwhile we request your support to uncover the scandal that Sakura (with his dummy ids) is carrying out, that is collecting material from innocent new comers and selling it with different names, websites and more importantly fooling new comers by harassing them and not allowing them to become GZs !

We know that currently TZ and EWEF are keeping tight watch on us

and using all tactics to shut ourself out so that there mission of fooling the world can carry on.

Please be united and make our Indo forum more stronger !

Edited by Sanket Bhatt

Guys,

i remommend that you stop this useless discussion which last since days now - use your possibilities to provide us with good information from the TZ and EWEF forums !!

Sixer

Exactly Sixer,

As I said as soon mine and other two GZs download right is restored we will share the link, meanwhile we request signrc and other GZ here to do the same.

As Leon said earlier half of ewef member are on TZ now since our is open forum all of real GZs on TZ should be member here most of ewef member should also be member here.

In this case why cant all above people help people here at least with whatever is very valuable things ?

Please show your support to our Indo forum too ! This forum has given you lot now its time to repay little !

As Leon said earlier half of ewef member are on TZ now since our is open forum all of real GZs on TZ should be member here most of ewef member should also be member here.

In this case why cant all above people help people here at least with whatever is very valuable things ?

Please show your support to our Indo forum too ! This forum has given you lot now its time to repay little !

now stop fighting... and fulfill the promise you have with indo members... forget about others... if you are not one of them.. start leeching... keep strong.. go on buddy...

good luck... :)

now stop fighting... and fulfill the promise you have with indo members... forget about others... if you are not one of them.. start leeching... keep strong.. go on buddy...

good luck... :)

Who is fighting ? Seems all are trying their best to make me feel guilty ! If whole forum has same attitude I dont think I have a reason to carry on this mission any more !!

Remain divided and let them rule you as they have been !

Do you think TZ is dumb enough not to trace me and ban me there specially me fighting lone battle !

Good luck !

Edited by Sanket Bhatt

You are probably right about that.

Nobody will share anything there if it will leak. Thanks to previous leaks a lot of good stuff doesn't get shared in ewef anymore. Great job indo.

How about you stop being such a cheapass and join since you seem so interested in what they have.

Do you think TZ is dumb enough not to trace me and ban me there specially me fighting lone battle !

I think it has more to do with your lack of access.

You are probably right about that.

Nobody will share anything there if it will leak. Thanks to previous leaks a lot of good stuff doesn't get shared in ewef anymore. Great job indo.

How about you stop being such a cheapass and join since you seem so interested in what they have.

I think it has more to do with your lack of access.

Wont say anything any more now, lack support or interest.

You all seems to have liberty of

1) abusing Indo forum directly or indirectly and

2) promote your closed harassing forum !

3) abuse anyone speaking against your forums TZ and EWEF.

My lack of access is temporary thing so dont worry and I have taken all what I wanted from them and one day if I have enough support from other GZs will share here and kill your forums.

Right now no support from other GZs or users with download rights no more action for now as single lion will be killed.

Good luck, will not reply to any more non-sense from anyone.

Topic closed.

so this is how trolling works these days:

1) Leech off indo for 1 year without sharing anything

2) Get angry because other forums don't allow leeching

3) Spew out nonsense and lies about the other forums

4) Accuse people correcting you of being abusive and harrassing

5) Spew out even more nonsense and lies, then declare topic closed so that nobody would correct you

This stuff is golden :D

Edited by leon1

Let me correct you bro, actually since he joined this fourm ( 1 year) he didnt share any thing.

Who is fighting ? Seems all are trying their best to make me feel guilty ! If whole forum has same attitude I dont think I have a reason to carry on this mission any more !!

Remain divided and let them rule you as they have been !

Good luck !

Brother....i not a GZ of TZ... so iam helpless.. if not i could have joined hands with... i have shared all the matierals which i could..

anyhow now it rests with your own interest to share or not...

Filled vessel never makes noise...!

take care..

What rule? People are eager to have material that is been shared on TZ here, why dont you share that material if you are kind enough ?

I am helpful and kind that's why 265 thanks in my belt. Just check my forum posts whether I'm helpful or not.

According to u ......................I will be only helpful and kind if I steal TZ exclusive stuffs otherwise I could not be helpful and kind................LOL

Within one year u don't share a single stuff in indo................. r u?

Just leave this thread without reply, unless the bugger post and shows anything that he has to show off. Sanket Bhatt is not good at anything but inspiring others to bring stuff here from ewef and TZs and others so that he can enjoy .....bullshit. We think he is moneky but he is clever than anyone else, just blah blah and start getting things....moron