Tr@d3 Bu1ld3r Cl@551c 3d1t10N v4.8

OK , I understand what you say but I also talk about a paid version. Since you have a licence, test what I say for yourself , you'd better find a metatrader version that is build 300 or 200 series ( i.e. Download one from AvaFx) and you will see that it won't work on these.

Unfortunately I can't use brokers that are small in size to test it. I use Dukascopy which is the biggest forex broker in the world. Since you use a small broker which is not using a reliable mt platform, I suggest you change to a broker that has a better reputation and doesn't have these problems.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have read all the post and came to conclusion that ForexMike is a franchisee or closely related to the seller.... thats why in every post he forces everybody to buy the system, anyways i am trying to get it and will post the link if i get it . thanks

No you are wrong. I know forex mike very well, he's my very good friend for many years, and he's a very sincere and straight foward person. He is not forcing anybody to buy the system, he will never do that. Rather he likes to point out simple and clear facts in everything the way it is, and thats how it is.

I'm sure if he could have done anything about it, he would have done it a long time ago.

P.s If you think that Forexmike have an affiliation with marko them what would yous say about Hankt80?

.....SELFISHNESS IS A DISEASE.....

i have read all the post and came to conclusion that ForexMike is a franchisee or closely related to the seller.... thats why in every post he forces everybody to buy the system, anyways i am trying to get it and will post the link if i get it . thanks

psaini,

the problem is not with ForexMike, it is the new protection of the indicator.

It cannot be cracked.

Coders who are able to modify a dll can remove the connection to the vendor-server and pretend that the indicator is authenticated and licensed but

if the vendor updates certain values or even the code every 2 weeks,

you will not get these updates with the cracked version.

I have an old version of the indicator which works, but without the templates or much work to find the best settings, you are lost even with the educated indicator.

It is of no use.

It went to the recycle bin because of this.

Therefore from all I read on several forums, my conclusion is:

Buy the thing or forget it.

And please: I am not an affiliate and earn not even 1 Cent from this posting.

Totally agree with fxeasy5 and thats what Ive being telling ppl since december 2011, yes I kinda promote(for free) the TB and MS cos I use them, I make money with them and I know they work and Marko is good trader, developer and he really puts hes heart and a lot of effort into hes indis. Its not perfect, nothing is and never will be, not in this business but its surely great addition to your trading tool box. Im not an affiliate and I will never be, just trying to help ppl/point them to the good product just like forex mike.

Regards

HankT

Members here are asking what the best system is and I reply back what makes me pips continuously. I'm an extremely successful trader whereas I don't need to sell anything. Let's really, really think about this...if you were a successful trader, would you waste your time selling a forex system on the side? I am close to the seller and that is because I 'm successful with the system. I believe this is worthy of being dedicated to the system and seller.

If you were a successful trader and had an excellent system, wouldn't you be telling members about it when they asked what is the best system to trade? I've developed many forex systems and I've never sold a single one. I don't need to, I don't need the money nor headaches relating to support, selling same, etc. I hope this helps you in understand why I promote the system.

I also trade the S.T.A.R. SuperTradingSystem which is my primary source of pips. Not many traders on this forum can say they can easily obtain an average of 100 pips a day trading using the S.T.A.R. System. I'm not associated with the development nor sales of that system either. This system has been around for 4 years now and not a single posting on the internet stating the system doesn't work...think about it, absolutely no complaints that it doesn't work. The only complaints I've seen is that traders may not understand it due to it's complexity. Those that do have it are making a great living with it.

Oh, trust me, if I was the owner of either site, I would be posting that I was the owner of same on this forum. If you still have doubts, please contact moderator Hermanhess which can also verify that I'm not selling nor associated with the development of these two systems. I hope this helps with your decision about my willingness to post what works great for me when asked by other members on this forum.

By the way, I don't force people to buy the systems I support, one cannot force people. I only promote the two systems.

One more thing about your posting, in reference to the link for franchisee that you previously seen, ask around, no one has never seen one posted nor viewed a posting whereas I was trying to sell anything on this forum. I'm a former moderator and wrote some of the rules on this forum and spamming is a violation of the rules.

Edited by ForexMike

No you are wrong. I know forex mike very well, he's my very good friend for many years, and he's a very sincere and straight foward person. He is not forcing anybody to buy the system, he will never do that. Rather he likes to point out simple and clear facts in everything the way it is, and thats how it is.

I'm sure if he could have done anything about it, he would have done it a long time ago.

P.s If you think that Forexmike have an affiliation with marko them what would yous say about Hankt80?

Thanks my great friend. Not many members know who I am and can easily assume incorrectly. I apologize to those that think I'm marketing a program which is not the case. I'm just here to assist others with their questions and if they were in my place, they would be doing the same. I find no fault in their concerns.

someone negative views i read elsewhere about this, it's not my opinion since i don't have the product. but i am cautious about this.

"I'm sorry to be negative... but hopefully this post saves some people some time and money. Market Scalper Pro is a useless product. The built in modes are worthless... and if you use manual mode all you are doing is "curve fitting" the past. THIS IS WHY MARKO's PICS LOOK SO GOOD. I have nothing against Marko and I have been very honest with him about my opinion of his product. He has no solution at this time to what I'm explaining here... Other than to buy Tradebuilder Classic... So this is FYI... you have been warned.

TCT "

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest FloridaTrader
There is a misconception about this system. It cannot be shared since it is tied into the server of the developer which means it cannot work at all. In order to obtain this program, one needs to purchase it. Sorry my friends.