passive f0rex pr0fits

spike123

LOL LOL LOL

A few selected pieces! Fun, no?

Date: Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dear Future Forex Power Trader,

Aren't you tired of scam artists in the Forex industry promising you trading robots that can't possibly deliver on their claims?

So, why would we need to give it away to regular people like you?

The answer is that we really care. We want to make a difference in the world, and really help people.

I'll Only Pay A ONE TIME FEE OF $39

There Are Only A Few Copies Left!

affiliates:

A lot of time and preparation has gone into the site, the sales copy and the products. Here's the info...

Main Product: Passive Forex Profits Software & User Guide. Price $39, Commission 50%

Downsell: Passive Forex Profits Software & User Guide. Price $19.50, Commission 50%

Upsell 1: Passive Forex Profits Turbo Version. Price $197, Commission 50%

Downsell 1: Passive Forex Profits Turbo Version. Price $98.50, Commission 50%

Upsell 2: Passive Forex Profits Lifetime Updates. Price $39, Commission 50%

Downsell 2: Passive Forex Profits Lifetime Updates. Price $19.50, Commission 50%

Upsell 3: Passive Forex Profits 'Inner Circle' $497, Commission 50%

Downsell 3: Passive Forex Profits 'Inner Circle' $248.50, Commission 50%

Total Commissions: $19.50 + $98.50 + $19.50 + $248.50 = $386 Per Customer

Now, if you still need it badly, and you want a 50% discount, you can go there

http://www.passiveforexprofits.com/vipaccess.html

I love marketers!

Edited by freddy
spelling

http://www.multiupload.com/NJEP43GO0D

turbo version decompiled + my tests.

doesnt seem to be MDP. but the tests arent matching the passive profits' website.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

http://www.multiupload.com/NJEP43GO0D

turbo version decompiled + my tests.

doesnt seem to be MDP. but the tests arent matching the passive profits' website.

Thanks for turboPFP.

Although, I don't believe it could be so much better, but it would be fun to test, do you have also the "basic" version? as it seems turbo has completely different parameters, hence the different results between your tests and website with its "so called" proof!;)

I've noticed something interesting. When the site first appeared, the EA's to download was all copies of M-illion$P.ips. Now they have changed all EA's to something else (mosty likely copies of another EA). The file sizes for the first version of EA's was ~100 - 120K, now all files are ~10 - 15K in size. Apparently, too many people noticed that they copied Mill-ion$Pi-ps, so they switched to another EA instead.

I've noticed something interesting. When the site first appeared, the EA's to download was all copies of M-illion$P.ips. Now they have changed all EA's to something else (mosty likely copies of another EA). The file sizes for the first version of EA's was ~100 - 120K, now all files are ~10 - 15K in size. Apparently, too many people noticed that they copied Mill-ion$Pi-ps, so they switched to another EA instead.

Cepella we are waiting for your new ea (ie MDP Plus)... Pl do intresting=D>=D>=D>