True Trendline Indicator

Guest styan1713006655
The Highly Anticipated Alert Indicator is Released!

You can find more information on the website:

http://www.truetl.com/

Important: This is a standalone trendline alert indicator, and it's free for our clients. The indicator is working with all visible trendline on the chart, not only with TrueTL's.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest styan1713006655
i dont have paypal, can it via libertyreserve

You can pay with credit card on the Paypal checkout page.

There are many ways to pay online (Alertpay, Moneybookers, Libertyreserve, etc), but we thought that anyone has credit card, so this could be the best solution. If we thought wrong, and several of you “walking in the same shoe”, please let us know.

Guest styan1713006655
my creditcard doesnt accept by paypal ( i live at Indonesia)

PayPal does not currently offer the ability to add funds from your bank account.

Your suggestion is absolutely logical. Sure, we should have thought for this, because Paypal is operating correctly only in the last few years in Hungary.

We’re still working on the solution; our website will be refreshed soon.

hi styan i see you are posting ur trendline indicator add almost all forex forum that is out there.. thats ok but for indo memeber why dont give us a discount like 2 euro per month.. other wise sooner or later it will be cracked and shared in this forum .. this forum is all about sharing.. doesn't matter if it cost 5 euro or 500 euro..

one of our great memeber does similiar to what u did he also charge but not to indo memebers.. he provide options level which is very very good..

do something like that .. we will appriciate

thanks

Guest styan1713006655
hi styan i see you are posting ur trendline indicator add almost all forex forum that is out there.. thats ok but for indo memeber why dont give us a discount like 2 euro per month.. other wise sooner or later it will be cracked and shared in this forum .. this forum is all about sharing.. doesn't matter if it cost 5 euro or 500 euro..

one of our great memeber does similiar to what u did he also charge but not to indo memebers.. he provide options level which is very very good..

do something like that .. we will appriciate

thanks

„I would rather explain the price once than apologise for the quality forever.” – as the well known saying holds.

I’ve truly made a mistake with the 5eur/month price. It’s too cheap. Because after I pay my country’s taxes and the paypal/bank fees, only cca. 3 eur left for me. What do you think, what would happen if I would sell it for only 2eur? I’ve worked on this indicator for years, and I working on the website, customers email, etc... and this has costs too. So I don't think, that 5 or 2 eur is a big difference for a handy and unique tool like this for customers, but for me it is a big difference.

And what about the other forums? Should I sell it to any member for 2eur? And they won't try to crack it, because it’s only 2 eur, not 5?

I have many idea to develop TrueTL (inner trendlines, full body-candle options etc), and I would like to service in long term with flawless conditions, and a friendly price... thereby helping the prudent, manual trading to others.

The detailed video is just a short video without verbal instructions and one hears music. I've watched it twice and the video doesn't answer the many questions I have. Failure to have a good instructional video with voice and lack of instructional pdf is one thing that is keeping me from purchasing this program.

Guest styan1713006655
The detailed video is just a short video without verbal instructions and one hears music. I've watched it twice and the video doesn't answer the many questions I have. Failure to have a good instructional video with voice and lack of instructional pdf is one thing that is keeping me from purchasing this program.

You can write here or in email your questions, we'll see what we can do.

You can write here or in email your questions, we'll see what we can do.

Instead of doing the various hit and miss questions, why not just post the questions that others have asked in emails, postings, etc and post the same questions along with the answers on here. Also do same on your website. Majority of traders don't buy systems that don't have instructions on how to use.

Guest styan1713006655
Instead of doing the various hit and miss questions, why not just post the questions that others have asked in emails, postings, etc and post the same questions along with the answers on here. Also do same on your website. Majority of traders don't buy systems that don't have instructions on how to use.

Please tell me some examples of what is no information on the website.

The site is continues to grow based on the received issues. Therefore, I am curious what is missing for you.

Edited by styan

what he is doing is not right either.. indo forum is not a promoting forum it is a forum where people share stuff. as simple as that.. and rick i know he didn't bring or open this thread but what he started is not good either..

i understand that he put his effort and time for this indicator.. and he can sell it but promoting here is not good. Another guy who is a long term indo member made something nice too.. he is selling his stuff too but for indo forum user he made it for free as he knows that this forum is not for selling stuff.. instead sharing.. and this is what i told styan. instead of promoting here and charging why not give this forum member free and charge from outside if he wants.. but if he keep promoting here.. you all know what is going to happen here. Sooner or later someone will crack it and throw it here infront of him...

What i said was a positive approach.. i think

happy weekend for everyone..

I'm not sure of what part of your having no instructions on your website that you fail to understand? Again, your video shows absolutely no settings instructions.

Please don't ask me again what I don't understand. You were asked to post instructions or a pdf. You have been asked many questions from traders about the system. Why not post those questions and answers on your website. In my opinion, you are not doing a good job of trying to sell this program if you totally ignore to answer our questions on how to use the complete system. If you don't want people to post in a negative manner on this thread, then do a better job posting as requested. In my opinion, those that try to show a video on how to use a program and use music instead of verbal language is not what I would consider wise marketing..hint!

what he is doing is not right either.. indo forum is not a promoting forum it is a forum where people share stuff. as simple as that.. and rick i know he didn't bring or open this thread but what he started is not good either..

i understand that he put his effort and time for this indicator.. and he can sell it but promoting here is not good. Another guy who is a long term indo member made something nice too.. he is selling his stuff too but for indo forum user he made it for free as he knows that this forum is not for selling stuff.. instead sharing.. and this is what i told styan. instead of promoting here and charging why not give this forum member free and charge from outside if he wants.. but if he keep promoting here.. you all know what is going to happen here. Sooner or later someone will crack it and throw it here infront of him...

What i said was a positive approach.. i think

happy weekend for everyone..

Yes... I think your approach was quite balanced. I was more comparing him to someone who might have STARTED a promotional thread...that would be blazingly blatant...and I have seen people do that!