tr@DER BANKER METHOD

I can't speak or read the language, but I can read the chart signals (universal language) that he is looking for on the 1 hour charts.

He is watching for a period of doji or spinning top candles to form a range after a trend and then he is waiting for & expecting a large reversal candle to form against the previous trend, but also noting that a "bankers trick" candle occurs sometimes before the true market reversal happens with a large candle.

Pure Price Action trading which is the best way to trade IMHO.

Hope that helps, any transalators could verify my conclusions ?

Finally I got you! The link is not good. It ask me to upload files when I want to download. Check the link or reload.

In what language is it written? Chinese?

Hermes

Use this link, it works:

http://www.mediafire.com/?u24ymxng4smtaha

Edited by shabz

This is a Google translation of "TRADE BANK NOTE.docx" found in the download package.

will give you an idea before Mohzulmd gives a better one.

==============

...... TRADE BANK .... Alif ... BAA ... TAAA ..

..... "To invest successfully over the life, you do not need a stratospheric IQ, unusual vision of my business or internal information (news). What's needed a STRONG FRAME WORK YG for making decisions and CAPACITY CONTROL EMOTIONS from destroying the framework." .. .. Warren Buffet ...

... THE REVIEW ...... 1.CHART YG.BERULANG Patterns (MARKET NATURE) AND 2.PRICE Volumes (SIZECANDLE) 3.HARI 4.MASA/JAM .... TWENTY even hundred times ...

BIG TRADE BANK BANK SIDE EU ...

Candle 1.MASA BANK: 3,4,5 pm (LONDON OPEN) AND 8,9,10 MLM (U.S. OPEN)

2.SIZE Candle: 32 PIP ON (IF SIDEWAY 20 BELOW) AND 42KE ON (IF SIDEWAY 20 PIP ON)

3.SIDEWAY MARKET: PIP sizenya 50 BELOW, MINIMUM 3 HOURS ... 4 HOURS AND OBLIGATION IS RED OR BLUE candle DLM SIDEWAY ..

4.HORIZONTOL LINE: WHETHER OR EARLIER THAN MARKET buck ...

5.BENTUK MARKET: 1. Cloudy ... 2.BENTUK U n .... .... 3.BENTUK DIGNITY OF WATER ...

6.MARKET CANCEL ..

7.MASALAH TRADE ...

8.AWAL AND ENDS ... THE HEART OF HEART ..

Friday .... 9.ISNIN HEART AND HEART ..

BEST 10.HARI PM Thursday, Tuesday & Wednesday ..

11.MUSUH OUR SELF WE (EMOTIONS) .. TU ...... ALL SIX GOOD YG, YG UGLY ON my weaknesses. SLAVE OF ALLAH ..... ....

Look SIZECANDLE 2.MCM ANY BANK ..

1.SIZE 32 PIP ON (SIDEWAY UNDER 20 PIP)

2.SIZE 42 PIP ON (SIDEWAY 20 PIP ON 0.

3 .... SIDEWAY MARKET ...

1.TIDAK THAN 50 PIP BANK .. BEFORE candle. 2.MINIMA SIDEWAY TOTAL BANK BEFORE Candle 3 ... 4 .. 3.WAJIB IS ONE OF COLOUR SELL OR BUY MARKET SIDEWAY DLM.

4.HORIZONTOL LINE ..

HORIZONTOL LINE IS FOR THE PURPOSE OF VERIFYING ATTENDANCE candle ... BANK IN FOREX MARKET

5.BENTUK MARKET (Chart Patterns) .. 3 FORM ..

1.LAUT DIGNITY .... straight / everywhere ... (BEST) 2.LAUT DIGNITY .... THE FORM "U" (TRICK IS MARKET 1 OR 2 HOURS) FOR BUY ...).

3.LAUT DIGNITY .... THE FORM "n" (TRICK IS 1 OR 2 HOURS MARKET FOR SELL ..).

BASIC TRADE BANK (COMMENT ON FB)

Trade Bank

Market dated 23/09/10 and 24/09/10 (pictured right) ... the better you all go to market in the MetaTrader ... ok .. What I am suggest gritty of how to learn ... create / copy framework of such a short note ... use TF h1 .. Read the content framework n0 1. Large candle time occurred: 3, 4, 5 and 8 pm, 9.10 pm (hours malaysia) ... try you observe the market 09.23 (pictured left ).... from sideway market from 5 am to 2 pm small candle small size of 14 pips, 12pip, 6pip, 3pip ..... suddenly candle candle 3 pm show large bersize bersize sell 37 pips ... ANY THING NI? ... and you all must understand the new London market Open ... YES ... ni is the candle of the Bank ... the market ... sideway sideway sideway market ... market (minimum 3 hours ... Posted 4 hours ... 7jam .. above) and suddenly there any time in the London Open (at 3.4 & 5 pm) show a large candle bersize NI 37 pips .... WHAT? ... And suddenly it dominates the market to sell .... for the user so that we do not mistakenly identify YG WHAT IS A market move towards a sudden sell .... when I read the idea from Warren Buffet ... then from early last year ... I make ... study after study after study continues ... I then slowly I write a framework ... When normally occurs .. (TIME) ... because he suggested the framework should I STRONG ni ... then I have tried dozens and even hundreds of times thirty ... I see the market as well as past market ... so I sizecandle with her .. and sideway market it ... it ... Cancellation byk time I make changes .... either increase or decrease the content of the framework content ... so I make the frame of this work, not a 4 ... 6 .. 10 months but beyond a year and I test, not bepuluh times even hundreds of times ... new for me to fix it .. in terms of 1, Time 2. sizecandle 3.sideway best 5.market null 4.market market ....... only one goal which is to detect the presence of banks in the forex market ... when I SURE ... we will be with the bank had invested (surrogate food ) ... so ... Posted some of you all is just learned a month or two months I said OK ... or are just a week or two weeks to learn, to say dizziness is ... I do not understand bole lah lah ... .. . I am more than a year to learn even my patience ... I never said it is not bole, dizziness, or I've OK la ...

December 11, 2010 at 10:36 pm · Like · 2 people

Trade Bank

Try to observe the market you dated 09/24/10 (picture right) ... observe the market from morning ... sideway sideway market ... market ... ... and suddenly a small candle at 4 pm ... market suddenly strong buy move ... what ?.... NI thing .... my findings after I test hundreds of times ... this is the bank ... so easy, and I read the advice of Warren Buffet, he suggests writing in a form template work (Guidelines ).... because I wrote the tu ... it happens ... if sizecandle sizecandlenya under 32 pips, this is not the Bank of marketnya .... ... .. cancellations highlight his advice, he, STRONG ... must be tested for sound .. byk times ..... ok ... it suddenly appeared at 4 pm ... big candle size 65 ..... by content framework (line guide) .. . watch happened there ... YES ... I have written guidelines no one. have been fulfilled ..... read the guidelines no 2 ... size .... 65 pip candle is ... YES ... also is filled NO3 guidelines .... read .... sideway market. ... YES ... well ... the market is filled not null ... then ... we were able to detect the presence of banks buy for 5 hours ... .. then we had invested with the same bank buy ... fast .. faster .. faster ... faster ... 1 hour full ... close enough ... They want a huge profit, non-pip my byk ... this is how I wrong ... but the gain far ... eg it is 40 pips, but the gain of 100 usd 1 pip ... full also ... my advice .... if the market find the best (first Class) ... I always gi know my friends ... close friends ... isitilah BOOOM I am new aje la ... they ... they know my gi ... week one or two times in the market was not'm just a big capital .... anywhere .... I see they are happy ... I was rejoiced last Thursday evening ... mcm tu EU...9/12/10 ... they sell with the bank ... they know / understand the market place the day the best and the best to invest my .... hear hear ... they not only invest in common ... Posted Boom .... but they honestly from my heart ... I was impressed .... why ?.... they had aje .. but the way they think and act like a millionaire ... seorg right way ... I wait for the best market and best day ... Credits ... I sure ... they are utterly Boom ... hardly rare in the market ...

December 11, 2010 at 11:20 pm · Like · 4 people

Commander of Mr. Nur Nur Azmi .... Posted nie banks use our trade ade to the hour after a large candle out ..

December 12, 2010 at 11:34 am · Like

Trade Bank Nur Commander of the photos .... Posted noted Profiles ... you think ... do not understand ... you do not understand thoroughly re ... lg lg ... look ... insyaAllah swt .. tu understand. aje .. happy ..

December 12, 2010 at 7:51 pm · Like

Commander Nur Nur Azmi sir ... clues to the effect of bank presence sy tu .. can understand only just to be sure the bank is only investing in only an hour or two ..

December 12, 2010 at 9:16 pm · Like

Trade Bank Dah ... bole effect of the presence of the Bank ... a performance far in forex ... but ... my advice .. you understand that, should d test 2 to 3 months d market ... use the demo first. .. try d EU ... if I lose lose for 3 months .... ok .. ni la .. you PASSED early stages of ni ... after candle bank entry 1 hour you just ...

December 13, 2010 at 3:24 pm · Like

Commander Nur Nur Azmi new sy ari want to start a demo account nie nie techniques EU .. just my confidence and understanding of the bank trade nie .... I have to grind lg

December 13, 2010 at 3:57 pm · Like

Zacco Remm abg din candle sy banks want to ask him ... if at 32 Posted 3 did not occur 32 pip candle body ... wait at 4 and at 5 ye??

December 26, 2010 at 6:48 pm · Like

Trade Bank so

December 26, 2010 at 6:52 pm · Like · 1 person

Zacco Remm thank abg dinnnnnnn yam leaves:)

December 26, 2010 at 9:42 pm · Like

=====================

1. Trade the 1 hour EURUSD Chart, anticipating opening a trade at the London Open.

2. Observe the direction and open & close price of the 1 hour candle at the EURO Open, mark the open & close price of this candle.

3. Observe the range of candles of the previous 4 hourly candles before the EURO Open candle.

4. Take the break of the open or close price of the Euro open candle, closing the trade at the end of the next hour candle.

5. Demo trade and observe the market 20 - 120 times before going live with this strategy.

For the New York Open, He is doing the same exercise for the 1 hour candle prior to the NY Open.

Maybe a proper transalation could add more information with regards to how he establishes the trend direction.

Any other info that can be gathered

Edited by shabz

• 1 year later...