Share: Touch Line

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please state direction how to use this indicator?

Not used it, but by just looking at the chart, I would say when all 3 indis turn blue and near a support line then Buy 2(x)lots, fist target next line, second target, second next line, initial SL under support line or under SWP, and if target1 is hit, then SL to BE.

Do opposite for sell.

Now, how are signals when ranging is another story, need testing!

I googled it and found no instructions, but my interpretation is when you get a fresh new touch on the zero line of the Touchline Indi, and all the colors match for that direction of that trend, set a pending order at the white line, with SL and TP at the aqua lines. You can use the yellow lines as TP 2 but it seems like those are extreme support and resistance. On the 15 min it seems like the aqua lines get hit at a high rate, although it's only a 1:1 if you use the other aqua line as your SL.

This is only my guess but it seems like a reasonable strategy.

Also I'm using Xard's version with no problems at all...

Edited by Infomattik

Hey Infomattik

Have you compared the 2 versions Which gives better signals

Hey Vikram, I haven't really had time to test but they look almost identical. Xard's version seems to trigger all three colors earlier and more accurate than the original (Mostly the Moving Average looking indicator).

The lines update pretty often though (Similar to MBFX etc), which is a pain to keep up with lol...You're probably better off with your Pip Accum trades! (Good job by the way)

Hey Vikram, I haven't really had time to test but they look almost identical. Xard's version seems to trigger all three colors earlier and more accurate than the original (Mostly the Moving Average looking indicator).

The lines update pretty often though (Similar to MBFX etc), which is a pain to keep up with lol...You're probably better off with your Pip Accum trades! (Good job by the way)

Thanks infomattik Challenge with Pip accumalator i am currently facing is that I am away from my PC for London opening specially with DST Thus trying touchline Anyway hope Xard 777 can fix the problem

Testing on 5Min timeframe, mostly because without an alert I don't have patience for a longer TF entry lol). So far so good, 6 winners and one loser today, and the loser was my mistake...The lower indicator was sloping but didn't yet change color, so I jumped the gun. If someone could code the bottom Touchline Indy to give a sound alert when the color changes that would be the missing link. Again I'm only taking profit and setting SL at the aqua lines, and I took off the Xard Gann because as it is this thing is an MT4 memory hog, plus it was a little late in my observations.

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/3214/touchline.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us