Sudanfx Digital Indicator

newbie111

any info about exit rules? he seems to use a fixed tp?

These are the only rules that I could find for this method.

Check 1 hour time frame and confirm trend. Best used on 15 min time frame. Best to take trades in direction of trend.

Conditions:

1) If the Buy% is greater than the Sell%

2) If the Buy% at least 75% and the Sell% 25% at the most

Here is the entry Buy

And vice versa in the case of a sell.

TP- Minimum 50 pips for swing and 10 pips for scalping

These are the only rules that I could find for this method.

Check 1 hour time frame and confirm trend. Best used on 15 min time frame. Best to take trades in direction of trend.

Conditions:

1) If the Buy% is greater than the Sell%

2) If the Buy% at least 75% and the Sell% 25% at the most

Here is the entry Buy

And vice versa in the case of a sell.

TP- Minimum 50 pips for swing and 10 pips for scalping

Hello newbie111

I have read the small PDF but I see no time frame mention , about the 1 hr and 15 min. Have you used this before? I check the 2010.07.08 gbpjpy buy trade just to see an example , and the Long trade at 137.34 took place almost that the top of a 5 hr old break almost at the top and at the end of the move. Please check it yourself, leaves me wondering why the trade was not taken much earlier in fact if you check your chart against the the trades in the pictures, you going to be asking yourself the same question since they seem to be very late on the entry .

Hello newbie111

I have read the small PDF but I see no time frame mention , about the 1 hr and 15 min. Have you used this before? I check the 2010.07.08 gbpjpy buy trade just to see an example , and the Long trade at 137.34 took place almost that the top of a 5 hr old break almost at the top and at the end of the move. Please check it yourself, leaves me wondering why the trade was not taken much earlier in fact if you check your chart against the the trades in the pictures, you going to be asking yourself the same question since they seem to be very late on the entry .

No, I just found it and want to share here with all my II brothers and sisters. It would be great to here opinions as I am a newb and can't give expert opinions. My goal is to get the help and absorb the knowledge of more seasoned and educated traders so that I may improve my trading skills.

Regarding the math of this system I've got a little bit confused

The Buy% is calculated by ((High(candle)-Ask)/Range(candle))*100

With Range(candle)=High(candle)-Low(candle)

Let's assume the candle closed at it's Low ->Ask = Low(candle)

This would result in a Buy% of 100% because we get (High-Low)/(High-Low)*100

The Sell% is calculated by ((Bid-Low(candle))/Range(candle))*100

Again close at the low would give us Sell%<=0

That would result in a buy setup after a candle that closed at it's lowest point

I think that after such a rejection candle price will further decline more often than increase

I've coded an indicator that is drawing the Buy% and Sell% in a seperate window and for now it seems to be absolutly useless

Regarding the math of this system I've got a little bit confused

The Buy% is calculated by ((High(candle)-Ask)/Range(candle))*100

With Range(candle)=High(candle)-Low(candle)

Let's assume the candle closed at it's Low ->Ask = Low(candle)

This would result in a Buy% of 100% because we get (High-Low)/(High-Low)*100

The Sell% is calculated by ((Bid-Low(candle))/Range(candle))*100

Again close at the low would give us Sell%<=0

That would result in a buy setup after a candle that closed at it's lowest point

I think that after such a rejection candle price will further decline more often than increase

I've coded an indicator that is drawing the Buy% and Sell% in a seperate window and for now it seems to be absolutly useless

Thank you for your input bro, I don't know much about formulas but it got rave reviews at the forum that I was browsing in. I would like to let everyone know about it, but from what I understand, it is a violation of the forum rules to name another forum. If it's OK, then I am asking the mods here to let me know now. That way you can go and check out the entire thread and I'm sure that with the ingenious minds of the leaders of our forum, that you can definitely make this formula and indi what it was meant to be.

I hope that I don't get an infraction saying this out loud, but I got all of these systems and indis from MT5 FORUMS. I noticed a guy quietly spamming our forum, by trying to invite us to join there, so I went to take a look. I want to share everything here with my brothers and sisters and I apologize for not telling you sooner, but I think it might be against the rule to say the names of other forum.

By telling you this, now you can go and learn about these systems without missing pieces. I am sorry for my lack of knowledge about these system and indis, but I'm still in the learning phase myself.

• 1 month later...