bouns.....free trading with real money

No Deposit Bonus - For Trading

Do you want to test your forex strategy but hesitant to cough up your hard earned money, this thread is for you. Just recently I discover a forum that credit you 0.20$ per valuable post you make, and in the forum it’s easy to accumulate 5$ in just minutes of posting. Let’s do the math: let us say you are able to post 20 post a day(min), that is 4$ credit bonus to your account (no sweat), multiply it by 30 days, that is an easy 120$ bonus money that can be traded live in your Instaforex account and the best part of it is you can withdraw the profits without restrictions. And every month you can still add up those bonus as long as you continue to post in the forum. Who says you need money to invest in forex? And if you have a profitable system you can easily grow the 120$ you acquire the first month alone. You may ask what's the catch? There is no catch because the forum is sponsored by Instaforex broker and its part of their advertising campaign to lure more traders in their company. So if you are interested guys, you can hit the button and start accumulating this bonus. Registration is absolutely free, so you won't risk a thing on this one.

http://goo.gl/O78HK

To Moderators: I hope that you will allow this thread, its not my intention to drive forum members to go to other forum, members here can actually co-exist on both forums. II is still the best source of quality information that will be helpful in one's trading journey, and the other forum can be the best source of continuous source of free bonus money for trading..so why not combine both world.

Good Luck!

Edited by fxtraderxxx

No Deposit Bonus - For Trading

Do you want to test your forex strategy but hesitant to cough up your hard earned money, this thread is for you. Just recently I discover a forum that credit you 0.20$ per valuable post you make, and in the forum it’s easy to accumulate 5$ in just minutes of posting. Let’s do the math: let us say you are able to post 20 post a day(min), that is 4$ credit bonus to your account (no sweat), multiply it by 30 days, that is an easy 120$ bonus money that can be traded live in your Instaforex account and the best part of it is you can withdraw the profits without restrictions. And every month you can still add up those bonus as long as you continue to post in the forum. Who says you need money to invest in forex? And if you have a profitable system you can easily grow the 120$ you acquire the first month alone. You may ask what's the catch? There is no catch because the forum is sponsored by Instaforex broker and its part of their advertising campaign to lure more traders in their company. So if you are interested guys, you can hit the button and start accumulating this bonus. Registration is absolutely free, so you won't risk a thing on this one.

http://goo.gl/O78HK

To Moderators: I hope that you will allow this thread, its not my intention to drive forum members to go to other forum, members here can actually co-exist on both forums. II is still the best source of quality information that will be helpful in one's trading journey, and the other forum can be the best source of continuous source of free bonus money for trading..so why not combine both world.

Good Luck!

Nice share bro and good luck with your trading.

Get 5$ Free No Deposit Bonus withFBS

• 1 month later...