MyWinSys

Django,

Ignore that little souls, he just wantbthe system to him self.

Anyway I can't see the image tom clearly, which is the line for stop loss and tp?

Hi jamestan1978,

Please mind your saying when without knowing the detail.

Hi Django,

I know your system imperfect but I never said anything bad of your system and nothing to do with little souls.

This is my 1st demo with little instruction to test out. Nothing wrong but just report the 80pips loss for today.

But during of test out, seeing a lot of abnormal situation and feedback to wait for your explanation.

that it. The whole damn setup is based on your given indicator and template.

Why the loss ?

When I entered at above the open price, I was seeing the xb4 indicator showing blue and long message. Now i see the bar at the point of entry, the xb4 become red. kind of like indicator repaint.

Now still need your clariication on the Setting:

GMT showing 17:57

Broker showing 11:58

so what the setting for my FxPro (GMT+2) now ?

I figure out your GMT time is actually showing my Local time. something not right.

Edited by ArtOfTrade

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi jamestan1978,

Please mind your saying when without knowing the detail.

Hi Django,

I know your system imperfect but I never said anything bad of your system and nothing to do with little souls.

This is my 1st demo with little instruction to test out. Nothing wrong but just report the 80pips loss for today.

But during of test out, seeing a lot of abnormal situation and feedback to wait for your explanation.

that it. The whole damn setup is based on your given indicator and template.

Why the loss ?

When I entered at above the open price, I was seeing the xb4 indicator showing blue and long message. Now i see the bar at the point of entry, the xb4 become red. kind of like indicator repaint.

Now still need your clariication on the Setting:

GMT showing 17:57

Broker showing 11:58

so what the setting for my FxPro (GMT+2) now ?

Did you upgrade MT4 platform ( today is new version )? Try to reinstall GMT Offset indi, if this not help you're right 2 is right number. And, most important; not catching for every word to be fought.

I'm really not Forum freak and I have problems with posting new post. So it's very possible that I can't read all post. But I'm learning.

Maybe sometimes i write a coarser word, believe me , with my hand no bad blood .

Did you upgrade MT4 platform ( today is new version )? Try to reinstall GMT Offset indi, if this not help you're right 2 is right number. And, most important; not catching for every word to be fought.

I'm really not Forum freak and I have problems with posting new post. So it's very possible that I can't read all post. But I'm learning.

Maybe sometimes i write a coarser word, believe me , with my hand no bad blood .

Don't worry, i never rush you. you can take your time. any positive information, i will feed to II from other side.

I see value and usefulness of the "Set and Forgot".

What should be the latest version of MT4 to use. My is Bulid 406

Thank for the information.

I used Craig Harris Session indicator give me the correct value, so i can forget about the GMT offset indicator, i believe it is a bug in the program.

Edited by ArtOfTrade

Today i tested with the strategy tester using Django indicator and template. It proved to me that Pivot indicator is having bug as compare to Pivot DSR.

During the testing, you will experience the line expanding from small about 10 pips to around 80pips wrt to whiteline

Another interesting is when click to the inputs, the SR line all reset to proper as Pivot DSR.

But Pivot DSR do not had this problem.

If the Pivot is consistent, My loss would be 50pips not 80pips

http://i.imgur.com/KwC83.gif

http://i.imgur.com/yqFcR.gif

You see, as a trader, you want a consistent system so that you got no worry.

If you ask people to do the indicator for you, you would like to test out how reliable it is.

Never believed that the programmer will do the job correctly 1st few rounds

You can try out yourself using the strategy tester to see whether it work for you.

Edited by ArtOfTrade

Today i tested with the strategy tester using Django indicator and template. It proved to me that Pivot indicator is having bug as compare to Pivot DSR.

During the testing, you will experience the line expanding from small about 10 pips to around 80pips wrt to whiteline

Another interesting is when click to the inputs, the SR line all reset to proper as Pivot DSR.

But Pivot DSR do not had this problem.

If the Pivot is consistent, My loss would be 50pips not 80pips

http://i.imgur.com/KwC83.gif

http://i.imgur.com/yqFcR.gif

You see, as a trader, you want a consistent system so that you got no worry.

If you ask people to do the indicator for you, you would like to test out how reliable it is.

Never believed that the programmer will do the job correctly 1st few rounds

You can try out yourself using the strategy tester to see whether it work for you.

You're right about recalculating. I'll tried many pivots indi and this which I post are most precise. Someone ask me a question: why 80 pips and how long I must wait for new values. I said about 2 hours.

It's not a bug it's only true pivots.

You're right about recalculating. I'll tried many pivots indi and this which I post are most precise. Someone ask me a question: why 80 pips and how long I must wait for new values. I said about 2 hours.

It's not a bug it's only true pivots.

Well. so far, not much members experience this issue and report in this thread. If your design in such, I got nothing to said. Maybe is just my OS or old MT4 issue.

Most Pivot indicator will display the previous S1/R1 immediately upon current day open.

Your pivot display current day S/R lines much later, because of your initial S/L & T/P set to 80pips, that offset the S1/R1 lagging issue.

Edited by ArtOfTrade

Hi django,

After look into your GMT Offset Indicator code and found the program bug.

The program do a GetLocalTime(), so your PC time is display.

To display GMT Time, it need to do a GetSystemTime().

sigh!!!

This program originally from Clock v1_2, the bugs exist quite some time.

wait for my fix

Edited by ArtOfTrade