Hedge 4

Sauber

I have live account with two Brokers. This EA didn't trade that much. All the trades were loser.

Even if you profit, the broker may not let you withdraw it.

You really don't know what you are doing and what you are talking about. Using the trial version to trade live accounts without changing settings is a dumb thing to do. Here is my withdrawal confirmation. Profit $1014.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t269/julianblo/HedgewithdrawalNoProblem.gif

Edited by swordfish

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My point was - don't waste time on so called arbitrage EA's when there are working strategies on other EA's.

Contrary to you, I know how broker systems works. And I also for sure know how arbitrage works in theory as well as in practice (as a financial mathematician and computer programmer). And what about the truth?! Direct us to ANYONE who can show a real, live working account that can be verified, that uses an arbitrage EA? The ones that are sold and have been sold by vendors only refer to demo-accounts. Why?! Simply because it only works on demo-accounts.

And when it comes to EA's. I have published one that can be found at another fx forum, which btw is available for free. What have you contributed to?

PM me

i can show you

investor password

best regards

swordfish, what tf are using for eur/usd using trial version ? i have just downloaded and placed template and ea in my mt4 platform but i am not sure which tf to test it on? is it necessary to install hedge trading platform too or just using EA on mt4 platform is enough, i am confused... pls guide.

You really don't know what you are doing and what you are talking about. Using the trial version to trade live accounts without changing settings is a dumb thing to do. Here is my withdrawal confirmation. Profit $1014.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t269/julianblo/HedgewithdrawalNoProblem.gif

Edited by alij79

swordfish, how much do you have to watch this throughout the day and how much intervention is necessary?

I am in GMT-5 time zone. I want to start after UK session, so I set Windows Scheduler to turn on my MT4s at 8GMT while Hedge 4 is already open and running. (Rename liveupdate.exe in MT4 so it will not update MT4 on startup) Without MT4 open, Hedge4 will not take any trade. Using Windows Scheduler, I can sleep through several hours without any intervention. This initial 2 weeks are my testing period. I watched when I felt like to, and to see how each broker was doing, but in fact there was no need with the exception of news time. The best and safest way is to put Hedge 4 on Standby from news release till 10 min later, so it will not take new trades or close the open trades with bad slippage. Later, after US open 13GMT till UK closing 17GMT, I need to take a look at the losing leg to see if my margin is ok. A 20% draw down is normal. If the draw down is heavy, I manually lowered my closing criteria to encourage open trades to close with a smaller profit. If trades are all closed in the middle of the US session, I manually disable Hedge 4 from taking new trades. If my margin is still healthy, I should continue to take new trades, which is something I need to try. I have been very conservative. If you are not using a VPS, you need more babysitting to make sure connections between MT4 and Hedge4 are secure all the time.

Edited by swordfish

Thanks for all the info swordfish. Sounds like you have a good routine that's working for you. I'll keep watching this thread and following your yahoo user group for a while before making the decision on whether this is something I want to try. Thanks again and the best of luck.

• 10 months later...

Dear Swordfish,

I have educated the trial version of Hedge 4 and also have other versions, but without expert advisor file. Do you still to be using Hedge4? Is it profitable? Do you want to exchange with me - I will give you an educated versions of .exe files in exchange for the original pack of files, that was sent to you by authors of Hedge 4 (I don't need your serial or other information). PM me with your email please.

Best wishes,

Joystick.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Can you explain why please ? I found your posts very helpful in the beginning of this thread. Thanks.

This is some comments off another post

"Hello,

So, this software doesn't work anymore? How can Florian sell this such high price if it can't generate any profit?

--- In (######), "Julian" <julianlo@...> wrote:

>

> For those who did not make money from Hedge4 to pay for the initial investment or even lost money with it, I feel your pain. Since February 2012, almost all the brokers can detect arbitrage and apply virtual dealer plugin to give you offquotes. Let's not kid ourselves. There was no "liquidity" issue that caused Hedge4 not working.

>

> There are other ways to trade honestly and make good money without chasing after the suitable brokers. Let's move on. I am running two EAs that are free and profitable. Contact me for details.

>

> I am not the developer of Hedge 4. I am not apologizing for Florian who sold you the software. Just want to help out fellow traders."

>

Just thought you may want to know.

BedRockBrett :)>-

Edited by bedrockbrett

This is some comments off another post

Hello,

So, this software doesn't work anymore? How can Florian sell this such high price if it can't generate any profit?

--- In (######), "Julian" <julianlo@...> wrote:

>

> For those who did not make money from Hedge4 to pay for the initial investment or even lost money with it, I feel your pain. Since February 2012, almost all the brokers can detect arbitrage and apply virtual dealer plugin to give you offquotes. Let's not kid ourselves. There was no "liquidity" issue that caused Hedge4 not working.

>

> There are other ways to trade honestly and make good money without chasing after the suitable brokers. Let's move on. I am running two EAs that are free and profitable. Contact me for details.

>

> I am not the developer of Hedge 4. I am not apologizing for Florian who sold you the software. Just want to help out fellow traders.

>

Just thought you may want to know.

Thank You for this post and info.

• 2 weeks later...