Tell me what you want from www.ewef.net

niftymover

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Niftymover can you plz give link to below softwares. i would be thankfull to you

1.Buysellnifty.com Trading System

http://ewef.net/showthread.php?t=25462

2.Most Awaited Trading System coming in For nifty

http://ewef.net/showthread.php?t=17496

3.Advanced Rapid Fire Nifty Trading System

http://ewef.net/showthread.php?t=19028

4.Exploration afl for Inside Day Breakout , NR4, NR7, Volatility, Targets, Stops

http://ewef.net/showthread.php?t=10070

5.MY FNO software for indian market and its crack

http://ewef.net/showthread.php?t=17566

6.Free nse + mcx addition with eod cracked data for all ewef team ... Seeries

http://ewef.net/showthread.php?t=24104

7.Realtime Commodities and its crack

http://ewef.net/showthread.php?t=24047

8.Wisestocktrader Special AFL Collection

http://ewef.net/showthread.php?t=25506

Niftymover & Co:

How about spending your own money, buying stuff, and sharing that instead of just leeching off other peoples shares in ewef.net?

hello my friend leon1

see my profile picture.....no one can stop a lion understand .........I AM A INDIAN LION stop me if you can ...

i will leech your whole forum .... and you cant stop me ...lol

this is not your forum bastard HAVE YOU BOUGHT SOMETHING .....y r you asking me to buy ....this is not your EWEF this is our forum and i PROUD TO BE AN INDO MEMBER ...... i will popular this forum more then ewef ......

Edited by niftymover

Dear niftymover,

hello my friend leon1

see my profile picture.....no one can stop a lion understand .........I AM A INDIAN LION stop me if you can ...

Indian Lion - now moving towards EXTINCTION... so be aware. :D Though Indian Govt. is trying to increase their population.. But again its Indian Govt.

this is not your forum XXX HAVE YOU BOUGHT SOMETHING .....y r you asking me to buy ....this is not your EWEF this is our forum and i PROUD TO BE AN INDO MEMBER ...... i will popular this forum more then ewef ......

here is some indian words......... you cant understand leon1

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

haa abhi sari bhadas nikli :)):)):))

Well, these kinda words are not right here as there are some female members too. So please be cautious. You can express your bhadas, by using XXX XXX XXX instead.. Also XXX is just a way to express so don't take it other way.. :D

And one more thing, you said you are Indian lion. I don't think even an lion and that too Indian lion will use such kinda words. Being an Indian and the state you belong too, you must be well cultured. IMO, Indian culture don't allow such thing.

I request you to edit that post. Please... :)

About leon1 - what he is.. what he does.. how he does.. Should not be our business. We must concentrate on leeching. :D

Have a nice day

JBest

Edited by johnbest

HI niftymover LEON1 blocked me from ewef forum and i had not downloading right and i posted some good stuff there but they blocked me.

its 1.5 year back.

ewef forum deserve. they assumed they are smart and can play with the world but they r not dont.

regards

hello my friend leon1

this is not your forum bastard HAVE YOU BOUGHT SOMETHING .....y r you asking me to buy ....this is not your EWEF this is our forum and i PROUD TO BE AN INDO MEMBER ...... i will popular this forum more then ewef ......

here is some indian words......... you cant understand leon1

Teri ma ke bhosde me jitni takat ho laga de teri ewef forum ki ma chod dalunga www.ewef.com ke bhadve..............

haa abhi sari bhadas nikli :)):)):))

hello my friend leon1

Hey Niftymover, i think u hav very well said about that ewef guy.

happy trading

Ewef wouldn't be the biggest trading warez forum if it was scamming people. There are very few complainers considering the thousands of members that ewef has. Of course, it is never possible to keep everyone happy and some will end up here spreading lies about me and ewef. I hope nobody takes these complainers seriously since anyone banned from ewef got so for a good reason (scammer, troll etc).

I don't think many files from indo make it to ewef since anyone can join and download directly from here. There is no incentive to share items from other forums on ewef since those do not count towards getting or keeping download rights.

Ewef wouldn't be the biggest trading warez forum if it was scamming people. There are very few complainers considering the thousands of members that ewef has. Of course, it is never possible to keep everyone happy and some will end up here spreading lies about me and ewef. I hope nobody takes these complainers seriously since anyone banned from ewef got so for a good reason (scammer, troll etc).

I don't think many files from indo make it to ewef since anyone can join and download directly from here. There is no incentive to share items from other forums on ewef since those do not count towards getting or keeping download rights.

Indo is a free forum.....................ppl share things here without any profit. EWEF's philosophy is taking stuffs from general members or other forums but nothing in return. There r so many lionhearted ppl in the world like nifty who share things for ppl's good. Not like you(leon1) or trott who want to do business with ppl's sharing.........................

Edited by thb

Hello leon1,

We do not know what policies you have in your forum and what the logic or reasoning is behind those policies but we all understand one thing very clearly that something which rightfully does not belong to you is in fact not yours and you don't have any right to restrict its access to some selected people only and prevent others from getting it. And this is what actually is being done in ewef. I am also a member of ewef but rarely visits there. Here we are not only sharing the books or programmes but we also share opinions and we also help each other. This spirit of helping each other is missing in ewef. So in a way ewef is no longer a public forum, it is a club of some selected persons.

Now with Doddy here, almost all the ewef trolls are together in one thread. Only my good friend Tycoon is missing :)

Ewef is the most fair forum of them all. Nobody there makes any kind of business and no money is accepted by the forum. Everyone has to participate or they get deactivated. I guess that rule is too hard for some leeches to handle and they come here to cry about it.

What about the ones that do not necessarily have the LATEST & GREATEST to contribute ..? but do share lot's of experience ..?

Like me ..:) and I do not consider me and many from II to be leeches .. and if some are .. so what..?

( if they are polite and no conflicts of money interests )

As I am full time trade .. and in idle times ..contribute ... and share both ways ..

Thus a GREAT service of most members is made to the II community, which is imperative to become a SUCCESSFUL TRADER ...

PROFITABLE is bottom line as we all .. literally ... fight all around us to make a 'devalued buck' ..:)

Good trading wishes

??????????

PS>> instigating members that share is against the aura of II .. thus report accordingly with the 'triangular' icon ..

<<< on the left ...

Edited by Marchello

Dear leon1,

ewef is like Microsoft... and you might be another Bill Gates.... :D

And...

II is like OPEN SOURCE...

A suggestion - better you too make your open...opppps ... I mean forum :D

Have a nice day

JBest

Ewef does take into account people who share their trading ideas. But, guess what? It is not a popular option and I havent seen anyone reveal any exceptionally good ideas.

Nobody from open source movement takes a microsoft program and releases it as open source. They write their own code, so the comparison fails.

Moderator please stop deleting my messages. It doesn't even make any sense since anyone can still read them from the quoted text.

Edited by leon1

"Gann Cycles A Time and Price Cycle Analysis" by Charles Shephard

http://rapidshare.com/files/329615137/Shephard__Charles_-_Gann_Cycles.pdf

https://rapidshare.com/files/1641359815/Andrew_Cardwell_RSI_Course_Complete.rar

Any mirrors for the two files above......? Thanks

here you go my dear friend...

http://www.4shared.com/file/6NXmTvKn/Andrew_Cardwell_RSI_Course_Com.html

Guys, between this Forum, and a few other free ones, you can find 90%+ of what's on EW and TZ, if not right away, then a few months later. And one percent of content available for free is more than one needs to become profitable trader, the rest is just chase for "holly grail" via software, and we know how many fund it in another new software, :).

Good trading...