LATEST MDP version 1.2.0 !!!!

muruku

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys - my first post. I've been using MDP for a couple weeks now. Which brokers are you guys using? So far I've tried BForex, Alpari, HotForex and ILQ. Looks like it's only performing well on ILQ and HotForex. What is your experience?

ILQ has been having some dangerous server issues for at least this entire last week. What I mean by dangerous is, the price feed freezes randomly for indeterminate lengths of time. I was actively trading one day this last week and right in the middle of everything MDP opens a set of trades, I thought price might reverse because it had paused, so I started closing out the orders least in profit...and nothing happened....for a full 3 minutes. MDP had positions open, all in profit at the time of trying to close out (total of around +35 pips). When the price feed continued 3 minutes later, All of the positions had been stopped out at a loss.

It was at this point that I went and looked again at the business agreement. Make sure you read the business agreement very closely. They specifically state that they WILL take the Opposite side of all your trades, they will sometimes take an interest in having your trades fail, they reserve the right to use spread widening and margin increases without giving ANY notice to the client if it is in the companies best interest. Be careful if you trade with ILQ. I am guessing they are one of those brokers that may wait until you have made a lot of money, and just when you are feeling comfortable and RICH, that is when they choose to wipe out your account.

Read the contracts thoroughly.

Well, I have an update on ILQ for everyone, and a recommendation. First the update. Apparently, there was a plug-in that was left running that has now been taken care of, and they are in the process of implementing a more robust logging software, which is causing intermittent excessive server loads. This would explain the reason for the price feed lock-up during times when MDP trades. High volatility means more log information, etc. And at this point my recommendation comes in. I know this information only because of my account manager at BBFX. If you are looking for a new broker, I highly recommend you go over to bbfx.com. These guys have proven to be a really good group to work with. I cannot yet give a recommendation to use ILQ since they are still having the server issues, but there are other brokers that BBFX can get you signed with. When ILQ gets their situation worked out, I will give another update on them.

• 2 weeks later...
whats the point demoing???

Exactly. I have back tested this ea and it made well over $1mil in a year. This ea is totally a mirage. My $1000 account has dwindling away courtesy of this ea and it is now below $750 in less than 3 weeks. Now don't take my word for it, buy it and see for yourself. However when you get a refund, make sure you are in the specified time frame because you will lose your purchase price too.

Even to the seller's recommendation via a VPS and the recommended broker this performs very poorly. Best forex bots lists this as the "number 1 ea" with a monthly return of 160% but this couldn't be further from the truth in a live performance.

It can work. You just need the right broker and vps. I've turned two separate $1000 accounts into $5000 each using mdp over 2 months. two different brokers.

If I was the vendor behind this EA, I would do the same - post statements like you did in different forums.

If I instead had bought this EA and managed to earn money with it, then I would also share my settings, the broker name, VPS-information, and all other necessary information.

If I would earn money with it, I wouldn't share anything in this case for obvious reasons... bc of overcrowded broker, bad execution times, than loss

This is the only EA I ever came across on which details sharing isn't caring, sharing is suicide.

That's the reason why the vendor never published a live account LOL

Sorry guys, in the end trading isn't a team play, its about to beat the broker and to make money. In the case of mdp the more people trade on the same broker the less the chance to make money with it.

It can work. You just need the right broker and vps. I've turned two separate $1000 accounts into $5000 each using mdp over 2 months. two different brokers.

If you managed to turn your $1000.00 account into $5000.00 within 2 months, your risk setting should be quite high. Just prepare to see $5000.00 account turns into $50.00 one day without Joke. If I am in your case, it will be smart to withdraw the $4000.00 profit that just won.

Yes, it looks like vendor's advertisement! I never saw EA yet which will make $4.000 profit in 2 months on live account. The maximum I made live with FX Hacked in one month $1.635. Lost almost all during next 2 months with the same robot! Some EAs can make a money supply for car fuel, nothing more.

Hermes

There is no "Golden Goose" to be killed as the result mentioned is not real! I have been observing this EA for many months and none of my friends who used this EA make money, indeed some of them lose terribly!

If the developer knows the "HolyGrail" Setting, they should mention it to their customers without hesitation. Surely it is unethical to sell a piece of "Junk" to people in sake of making millions for themselves!

The forum is all about sharing which I for one like to adhere to, so I would welcome your valuable input if you share your VPS and brokers. I have reservations about your results but you can easily erase any doubts with your submissions.

If it wasn't so broker and vps dependant I would share, but I'm not even sure it will keep working on my current setup so I'm very reluctant to share details. I realise it's my first post but I just wanted to counter the belief that it isn't possible to make money with it live- it is. If I could think of a way to prove my live results without revealing the broker I would. I've got no reason to lie, just wanted to confirm that it can make money, at least at the moment, who knows for how long it will last.

If you managed to turn your $1000.00 account into $5000.00 within 2 months, your risk setting should be quite high. Just prepare to see $5000.00 account turns into $50.00 one day without Joke. If I am in your case, it will be smart to withdraw the $4000.00 profit that just won.

No, default settings across the board. I did get hammered by the gbp version last week during nfp trades, but still continuing to trade it. I might consider dropping that pair though. And yes i'm thinking I need to withdraw the profit and then just up the risk on a smaller account.

There is no "Golden Goose" to be killed as the result mentioned is not real! I have been observing this EA for many months and none of my friends who used this EA make money, indeed some of them lose terribly!

If the developer knows the "HolyGrail" Setting, they should mention it to their customers without hesitation. Surely it is unethical to sell a piece of "Junk" to people in sake of making millions for themselves!

Correct there are no holy grail settings, i haven't even bothered to test other settings besides default, which worked for me. If it didn't work on default I would have refunded it, when i bought it i was always unsure if it would work or not. Luckily it has so far. Your friends probably have brokers that are unsuitable for it, thats all. Even on good brokers the results are extremely variable.

i skimmed thru my MDP EU trade past results , measured respective whopping spikes whether its finally earn or lost.

Bluntly to tell, when the highest point vs lowest point of a stick < 30 pips, the stick alikely retrace slow or continue advancing more , that if MDP started to rope on trading, will potentially not giving any advantages since this is a retracement scalper...

l want to share some script workaround for MillionDollarPipsEURUSD_1.2.0_file.mq4 as below...

that only instruct MDP to start watch & act on if seeing anyone of aggressive sticks (>X pips) occurs in a monitoring window consists of current & the past 8 formed candlestick.

Still I couldn't have conclusive value of what should be the best "MyGap" on live trades where it will bring better trade results...

I let the traders to review & modify if my points make sense :)

extern double MyGap = 29; // above 36 is good oredi based on BACKTEST !!!!!

// Print("WARNING M1 Graph gap found " + TimeToStr(datetime_76) + " offset:" + li_0); <-- remove all these warning printout

void f0_6(int ai_0, int ai_4, int ai_8, int ai_12, int ai_16, bool ai_20, double ad_24, double ad_32, double ad_40, double ad_48, double ad_56, double ad_64, double ad_72, double ad_80, double ad_88, double ad_96, double ad_104, int ai_112, double ad_116, double ada_124[5000]) {

int ticket_136;

string var_name_204;

double ibands_212;

double ibands_220;

double ihigh_228;

double ilow_236;

double ld_244;

double lda_260[2];

double ld_304;

double ld_312;

int li_320;

double ld_324;

double ld_332;

double ld_unused_356;

int li_364;

double ld_368;

double ld_376;

int li_396;

bool li_444;

switch (ai_4) {

case 15:

ihigh_228 = g_ihigh_1580;

ilow_236 = g_ilow_1588;

ld_244 = gd_1596;

break;

case 5:

ihigh_228 = g_ihigh_1556;

ilow_236 = g_ilow_1564;

ld_244 = gd_1572;

break;

case 1:

ihigh_228 = g_ihigh_1532;

ilow_236 = g_ilow_1540;

ld_244 = gd_1548;

}

switch (ai_8) {

case 0:

ibands_212 = g_ibands_1604;

ibands_220 = g_ibands_1612;

break;

case 3:

ibands_212 = g_ibands_1620;

ibands_220 = g_ibands_1628;

break;

case 6:

ibands_212 = g_ibands_1636;

ibands_220 = g_ibands_1644;

break;

case 9:

ibands_212 = g_ibands_1652;

ibands_220 = g_ibands_1660;

break;

case 12:

ibands_212 = g_ibands_1668;

ibands_220 = g_ibands_1676;

}

lda_260[0] = ad_64;

lda_260[1] = ad_80;

f0_0(lda_260);

ad_64 = lda_260[0];

ad_80 = lda_260[1];

double ld_264 = ibands_212 - ibands_220;

double ld_272 = ibands_220 + ld_264 / 2.0;

double ld_280 = gd_780;

double ld_288 = 0.00001 * ad_104;

double ld_296 = Trailing_Resolution / 10000.0;

ld_288 = MathMax(ld_288, gd_1716);

NumOrders_Level = MathMax(0, NumOrders_Level);

NumOrders_Level = MathMin(4, NumOrders_Level);

if (!HighLow()) return; <-- insert here...

bool HighLow(){

bool result = false;

//RefreshRates();

ihigh_0 = iHigh(Symbol(), PERIOD_M1, 0);

ilow_0 = iLow(Symbol(), PERIOD_M1, 0);

gap_0 = (ihigh_0 - ilow_0)*10000;

ihigh_1 = iHigh(Symbol(), PERIOD_M1, 1);

ilow_1 = iLow(Symbol(), PERIOD_M1, 1);

gap_1 = (ihigh_1 - ilow_1)*10000;

ihigh_2 = iHigh(Symbol(), PERIOD_M1, 2);

ilow_2 = iLow(Symbol(), PERIOD_M1, 2);

gap_2 = (ihigh_2 - ilow_2)*10000;

ihigh_3 = iHigh(Symbol(), PERIOD_M1, 3);

ilow_3 = iLow(Symbol(), PERIOD_M1, 3);

gap_3 = (ihigh_3 - ilow_3)*10000;

ihigh_4 = iHigh(Symbol(), PERIOD_M1, 4);

ilow_4 = iLow(Symbol(), PERIOD_M1, 4);

gap_4 = (ihigh_4 - ilow_4)*10000;

ihigh_5 = iHigh(Symbol(), PERIOD_M1, 5);

ilow_5 = iLow(Symbol(), PERIOD_M1, 5);

gap_5 = (ihigh_5 - ilow_5)*10000;

ihigh_6 = iHigh(Symbol(), PERIOD_M1, 6);

ilow_6 = iLow(Symbol(), PERIOD_M1, 6);

gap_6 = (ihigh_6 - ilow_6)*10000;

ihigh_7 = iHigh(Symbol(), PERIOD_M1, 7);

ilow_7 = iLow(Symbol(), PERIOD_M1, 7);

gap_7 = (ihigh_7 - ilow_7)*10000;

ihigh_8 = iHigh(Symbol(), PERIOD_M1, 8);

ilow_8 = iLow(Symbol(), PERIOD_M1, 8);

gap_8 = (ihigh_8 - ilow_8)*10000;

if (gap_8 >= MyGap || gap_7 >= MyGap ||gap_6 >= MyGap ||gap_5 >= MyGap || gap_4 >= MyGap || gap_3 >= MyGap || gap_2 >= MyGap || gap_1 >= MyGap || gap_0 >= MyGap) result = true;

return(result);

}

I find it hard to beleive that you are making money with this EA. I speak with the developer live on skype and compate my results which are live with Pepperstone and i got losses which also correlated to the developers trades. Too many traders on this forum talking **** i beleive and not disclosing true information.....

I find it hard to beleive that you are making money with this EA. I speak with the developer live on skype and compate my results which are live with Pepperstone and i got losses which also correlated to the developers trades. Too many traders on this forum talking **** i beleive and not disclosing true information.....

please provide his skype ID.

Yes pepperstone hasn't been the greatest lately, I've been using them on and off with limited success. And I haven't made any money for the last 2 weeks on my good brokers either so I'm actually a bit worried this thing has hit it's expiry date. We'll see i guess, i hope it hasn't but im beginning to think it has based on recent results.