LATEST MDP version 1.2.0 !!!!

muruku

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I buy an official licensed copy of this MDP EUR 1.2.0

I run it on a real trading account (not demo account)

but the screen always show 'Stop level too high'

Is there anyone know what is the meaning of this 'Stop level too high' message and how this will affect the trading of this MDP version?

I read the MDP manual over and over again, but still can't understand this. Thanks for answers!

I buy an official licensed copy of this MDP EUR 1.2.0

I run it on a real trading account (not demo account)

but the screen always show 'Stop level too high'

Is there anyone know what is the meaning of this 'Stop level too high' message and how this will affect the trading of this MDP version?

I read the MDP manual over and over again, but still can't understand this. Thanks for answers!

Your broker STOPLEVEL triggers this. So you should simply change broker!

Please be careful not to get caught up in the hype with this ea. I had a $1000 account purely set aside for this ea and my account is now hovering around $600 in a short time.

I understand that it is subject to the broker and execution time but even with the recommended VPS and broker this performed poorly. Try it out but set it with a percentage risk as a trial first and see how you go.

• 2 months later...

I also recommend using a VPS with MDP, but it is not decisive, whether you will be successful. The broker speed is! I can recommend IBFX plus rebates from cashbackforex.de (I am getting 0.71 instead of 0.5). The rebates alone make you money, even if MDP has a bad streak. Good luck everybody!

http://www.myfxbook.com/widgets/180951/mini.jpg