[SHARE] 3 Week Free SolomonFX Trade Room! No Credit Card Required

Dear Marchello,

I hope this finds you well. We are excited to be offering YOU AND FRIENDS a 3 Week Free Trial to the SolomonFX Trade Room! No Credit Card Required! The Free Trial runs from September 6th - 27th.

Below are the details:

1) You will have full access to the Trader's Enclave (FX Signals & Education)

2) You will have access to our Live FX Trading Sessions (Get Exact Trade Calls)

3) You will receive our FX Signals via Email

4) You will have full access to our Currency Strength Analyzer (CSA)

5) You will have access to our FX Educational Webinars

6) Much More!

We are having Orientation Webinars on Tuesday, September 6th & Wednesday, September 7th. These webinars will assist you in maximizing your Free Trial. You may register using one of the following links:

1) Free Trial Orientation Webinar - September 6th @ 9am ET - REGISTER HERE

https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/329963554

2) Free Trial Orientation Webinar - September 6th @ 9pm ET - REGISTER HERE

https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/388526354

3) Free Trial Orientation Webinar - September 7th @ 3pm ET - REGISTER HERE

https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/925057354

We strongly recommend attending one (1) of the Orientation Webinars. We will show you how to navigate through the Trader's Enclave - members only section of our website. We will also be covering the FX Events for your Free Trial (Live Trading Sessions & Educational Webinars).

Please don't hesitate to contact me should you have any questions. We want to thank you for your consideration. We look forward to seeing you ALL online! Enjoy your Free Trial! Happy Trading!

Sincerely,

Gerald Sharpe

SolomonFX - VP Business Development

Please, do keep this thread alive with some posts as thus it will be available to many II members that might miss this SHARE .. MHO .. they are very good for newbies and intermediate traders. Humbly, even Senior and Seasoned traders might enjoy them ..

I did pick up some excellent pointers form them through their promotions ..:)

Good trading wishes

PS.. Again, for II members, please keep thread alive, by small posts ..,

UPDATE

Gerald Sharpe

Email: [email protected]

Toll Free: 1 (888) 867-7614 - press 3, then 1, then ext. 701

Edited by Marchello

but the results are not so fantastic:

traderoom:

jul-11 +270

jun-11 +92

may-11 +507

apr-11 +29

mar-11 +99

feb-11 +65

jan-11 +295

dec-10 +38

nov-11 -6

Thank you for update .. except those results are partial amount of their various combinations accordingly, giving much higher results .. much higher ..:)

Also personaly feel they are the best value for education as their 3 week free will show completely.

I have no afiliation with them, but do know them since they started a few years ago .. Even bought an EA from them that I posted here on II accordingly.

Would suggest you email them and ask directly to clarify the issue you have doubt about.

Why, ?? Humbly, never come to quick conclusions as that type of thinking usually also reflects on trading mentality and success. Personally I investigate to the depth required in order to conclude accordingly.

Thus would appreciate you re-post your findings as would respect that, what ever the outcome would be and would help me and members to truly have a full clarification .. IMHO

Thanking you for the effort ...

Gerald Sharpe

Toll Free: 1 (888) 867-7614 -

Good trading wishes

Ah, well, you see, I use another name for forex so I will be incognito. You may see me but you will not know me...

I. I might .. after you tell me ...:)

MHO ----Bottom line is going to be what type of knowledge we will be faced with to maybe implement in our own methodologies .. for better profitability .. only way is to watch and hear ..

Good trading wishes

SolomonFX Trade Room

September 6, 2011

Orientation Webinars - Today

9am ET & 9pm ET

Live FX Trading Session - Tomorrow

8:30am to 11am ET

Gerald Sharpe

Toll Free: 1 (888) 867-7614 - press 3, then 1, then ext. 701

Hello guys,but I thought this place is for sharing not selling ,but maybe I'm wrong.

Just last word.If you can't make your pips with your own system ,than find something else in life.

To be honest ,During the last few years I bought programs or let's put it this way,bought a lot of programs ,not even 1 of them made me money,until I learned to make money.

Be clever don't pay money to any person,learn everything by yourself.

And if something is free now ,in the future it will not be free anymore.

Hello guys,but I thought this place is for sharing not selling ,but maybe I'm wrong.

Just last word.If you can't make your pips with your own system ,than find something else in life.

Another way would be to trade LIVE .. with Collaborate Software .... in a fully interactive trading Forex environment ..

To be honest ,During the last few years I bought programs or let's put it this way,bought a lot of programs ,not even 1 of them made me money,until I learned to make money.

Personally. my experience has been as conclusion ... a " a selected few " made me Profitable ..

The white wall is easy .. the tire was a " bi*ch "

Be clever don't pay money to any person,learn everything by yourself.

The Blind leading the Blind ..? ..

And if something is free now ,in the future it will not be free anymore.

Free sites become aware that there is a tremendous unforeseen costs arising, as the offer of free services will need technology exponential upgrades ... FOR QUALITY .... ( $$$$$$$$ ) ,,:)

Good trading wishes

Edited by Marchello

IMHO

So far have found the presentation webinars and the amount of 'product' they are sharing .. very interesting.

Yes, after this 3 week FREE trial they will take on members at a very fair and reasonable pricing, that I have found so far ..

It is up to each trader to choose accordingly ..

Good trading wishes