(REQ) Aigera Indicator

I'm leary because he just shows about a week of the indicator results. You could just about find any indicator and pick out a time where it worked really well. What good is making alot one week and giving it all back the next? He doesn't mention any rules but his loses seems small, so it appears he has some sort of stop loss in place or a point he bails out early. When I first saw it I figured it was another one of those systems that had a 1000pip SL It's just alot of money to shell out to find out it doesn't work as he says

Hey everyone, don't buy this indicator. The sign in to the members area is a fishing site that seals your email account. A friend signed up and got nothing except his e-mail account hacked, now he has to go through his credit card company to get a refund

He sent me this, looks like hes from Russia. Thankfully he was to ****** to change the security question and he got his account back. He said he also tried to use his mail accont to get his Forex broker log-in

http://i53.tinypic.com/nus1h.png

Edited by grisleback

hxxp://www.forexisbiz.c0m/showthread.php/3597-Aigera-Mirror

An indi with these settings can be collected here: hxxp://www.multiupload.c0m/EIMM9S2LNK

Use your MT4 RSI if you follow the system or get one with alerts. I think its an excellent set up.

The poster had the following to say:

Hi traders,

I discovered something powerful, and this is very-very near to Aigera Indi. Now nobody has to pay $1500. Here is for free!!!

Ok...

Use these indicators in any TimeFrames charts ( I prefer M30, is very accurate):

MA 19 Linear Weighted and Tipical Price (HLC/3) Magenta color

MA 4 Smoothed and Close Blue color

RSI 14 Median Price (HL/2) level 50

Parabolic SAR step: 0.01 Maximun 0.2 This is optional, only if you want to filter even more the entry signals.

Rules:

Buy/Sell

1- The blue MA cross from down to up (up to down) the magenta MA

2- The RSI is over/below 50 level

3- SAR over/below the candles (optional)

4- Make sure there is a recent support or resistence where the price can arrive (reference).

5- Do not open Sell near a strong support and do not open buy near strong resistance.

Take profit: 20-50 pips or at next support/resistance, also next signal (aggressive traders only).

Stop Loss: when the price close up/down the magenta MA, or 2 pips plus spread (up/down) of previous swing (aggressive traders only).

Get out the trade if you find an opposite new signal. Close current one and open the new one." [end quote]

• 2 weeks later...
I am very impressed with this method. I have added a MA26 Mode:LMWA Price: Typical and removed several other indicators. It works on any pair and time frame though I think H1 and H4 are most likely best because of fewer crosses. If there is no distinct separation of the three lines then do not enter any trade. On H1 it seems to be good for 30~40 pips in a trending market.