SHARE.....oil trading 90% accurate..ENJOY

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol

Are you sure this is the secret that he's talking about. Time keys Lol. I remember one of smart guys on forexfactory forums discovered David's brilliant big hidden secret just by watching the ideot preview video and in his reply told the promoter this:

"he uses time fade in making trades, correct me if wrong" . Google it you will find it. He is really big scammer

He looks blind when looking to charts and not sure where is the key minute. Sometimes at the top of the hour, bottom of the hour, 1-3 minute late or before, 8-18 after. If he knows the secret very long back ago, why he still doesn't trade live account till this moment????

Thanks for sharing.

Edited by salmanyom

Lol

Are you sure this is the secret that he's talking about. Time keys Lol. I remember one of smart guys on forexfactory forums discovered David's brilliant big hidden secret just by watching the ideot preview video and in his reply told the promoter this:

"he uses time fade in making trades, correct me if wrong" . Google it you will find it. He is really big scammer

He looks blind when looking to charts and not sure where is the key minute. Sometimes at the top of the hour, bottom of the hour, 1-3 minute late or before, 8-18 after. If he knows the secret very long back ago, why he still doesn't trade live account till this moment????

Thanks for sharing.

Are you sure he is not trading with his live account because in the videos he was trading with his live account and made money if I am not wrong?

Yes, he trades demo.

in the video "200-MondayMorningTradeSuccess" or others, look at the Strategy Runner title bar in the video and you'll be able to see "....Server Name - Paper GHCO (kuvelas) - Professional".

Kuvelas is his surname, his full name is David Kuvelas. But "Paper GHCO" - what does that imply?

I have watched all his videos over the weekend, they made sense. I am studying the WTI chart from my MT4 platform.

Some correlation is definitely is there. May be I need to gain more experience but I'll be sticking with this.

BTW, feeling excited 'bout the macro code videos as well.

PM name of the WWE lady in my avatar n get a prize

I think the "code" he teaches in the videos seems to be not very consistent to me. A lot of time, oil price doesn't reverse at full and half hour mark at all. Sometimes, it reverses at quarter hour mark as well. So, it's kind of like it can reverse anytime it wants actually. Just my opinion. Anyway, I am also excited to know what the Macro Code is. Someone please share it. Thanks

I think the "code" he teaches in the videos seems to be not very consistent to me. A lot of time, oil price doesn't reverse at full and half hour mark at all. Sometimes, it reverses at quarter hour mark as well. So, it's kind of like it can reverse anytime it wants actually. Just my opinion. Anyway, I am also excited to know what the Macro Code is. Someone please share it. Thanks

I watched his videos more closely once again and took two trades, interestingly both worked out as he predicted. IMHO, two consecutive winning trades are not enough to substantiate the validity of a system. But I believe what he teaches has value.

Well, markets not always made its move precisely on hour and half-hour mark on a 1-min chart. But, as a newbie with the system I have decided to take only the highest probability

setups. So for me the rules are.

1. Wait for hour/half-hour mark for the market to make its move and ignore all other moves.

2. Wait for the market to make a double/triple top/bottom and enter.

3. Follow the rules, move the stop to breakeven+1 when in the money+10 cents.

4. Exit at 20 cents TP.

It worked for me, however I am ready for losses as well. Now I will practice, once I gain more experience; I shall look into other times like he did (David is doing this for 4+ years now).

--------

Took two small losses, not following the rules properly. I need to be more disciplined and practice more.

Edited by csn
Next day update.

How are your results?

I am not satisfied with my results because of me violating some rules. I have taken couple of more trades than I should which have resulted in losses.

Once I stop that and my results improve, I shall share my progress. Till now, there's nothing wrong with the system. You can also give it a try and see.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello, interested also on the macro videos, going to try to buy these but I would appreciate some help buying for posting here. Anyone interested on help buying regards

You joined this forum back on July 2009 and need our help on your very first post? Splendid! ;))

You apparently know how to send friend requests but never cared to thanks for even a single download. Sorry, but I don't need a "friend" like you.

Why do you think someone should help you?

Edited by csn

• 3 months later...