Auto FX Millionaire

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys,

You need to check out the post by Jarora here:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/14586-REQ-Auto-FX-Millionaire/page2?highlight=millionaire

For a couple of days of running that DD is a joke. You can guarantee that running it for a long period, there will be some account busting DD's to come - there always is with these EA's which look too good to be true ;)

It's the simplest thing in the world to code an EA which places multiple orders and has massive DD's and it's also very simple to make these EA's look like the holy grail with carefully chosen results - that's why they're the marketeers' dream.

It's impossible to avoid these DD's too, because as soon as you start putting sensible stop losses in, the EA turns into a consistent loser.

IMHO, the only way you can trade these EA's is for a bit of fun if you're a gambling sort. Run it and see if you make some decent gains - if you do then take the money and run, because the next trades could be the ones which end up 100's (or 1,000's) of pips in DD and either stay there so that you're sitting on a big loss with no new trades being placed for months or never come back and ultimately blow your account.

I just went out and bought it..But wait..there are several pages of different product type comes at you once you paid the initial $38. prices ranging from $110 to $400. It kind of makes you wonder what you have just paid for. once you are done with all that still you have to WAIT for the license to arrive at your email.they need 48 hours it says..

Honestly I feel like a true sucker right now.

Ross

Don't feel bad.

One way or another we all pay for our education.

Please let us know how it goes.

I just went out and bought it..But wait..there are several pages of different product type comes at you once you paid the initial $38. prices ranging from $110 to $400. It kind of makes you wonder what you have just paid for. once you are done with all that still you have to WAIT for the license to arrive at your email.they need 48 hours it says..

Honestly I feel like a true sucker right now.

Ross

I am in the members area and everything look like a professional site. a lot of thought has been given to design and process. installing the EA was also effortless. lets hope trades are as great.

The site seems to be very busy though. loads very slow.

Thank you Sneed BTW.

Ross.

jamestan1978 - NO- I didn't know that. Why don't you subscribe. If not happy in 30 days you can cancel and your money back too. trade with 0.01 or demo.

conglo : what are you referring to??as far as i did see in the last couple of days, this system does't stay in a trade long enough to have DD. Loses are mostly couple of pips. Lets hope it stays that way.

Edited by ross123

jamestan1978 - NO- I didn't know that. Why don't you subscribe. If not happy in 30 days you can cancel and your money back too. trade with 0.01 or demo.

conglo : what are you referring to??as far as i did see in the last couple of days, this system does't stay in a trade long enough to have DD. Loses are mostly couple of pips. Lets hope it stays that way.

Last couple of days, maybe, but first day was...Brrr

....well, I let you find the right word!

http://www.mt4i.com/charts/ResultChart.aspx?id=millionaire-bfr&type=historicfloatingplpercenthourly&w=850&h=696&rx=1314493379676

Go to their MT4Live account and look at the hourly floating P/L.

Look at the link right above this in post #69 (courtesy: freddy).

You can't look at just the closed trades.

This thing has "RUN AWAY!!" written all over it, nobody seems to be paying attention.

Edited by conglo

Last couple of days, maybe, but first day was...Brrr

....well, I let you find the right word!

http://www.mt4i.com/charts/ResultChart.aspx?id=millionaire-bfr&type=historicfloatingplpercenthourly&w=850&h=696&rx=1314493379676

perhaps you should do what I did. I found the 10:1 leverage way too high(at least in the beginning). so I started with 1:0.5 leverage on $2500 account and let the EA run for two days. Then increased the leverage to 2:1 and have an EA managing my risks around 6%. Meaning a cumulative loss of 6% or 300 pips will close all positions, given that this EA opens max 3 trades at the same time so it will be around 2 % per trade.This is the power of risk management. Now of course the only downside to this is that it may take longer to become millionaire.LOL.

Ross.

I think they have improved the system in the meantime. Because the losses or trades that going to loose close very fast with small losses, and winning trades are most bigger. Also the trades close often in about 30-60 minutes. So far I'm happy with this EA.... Maybe I wil waiting one or 2 weeks before I will going live with them. I hope this EA copier will also be in live trading profitable.

Thanks,

megainvest

Idibart,

You may have heard good things about this one, though I suggest that you guys remove your rose tinted glasses for a while and google "16617-autofxmillionaire".

Some very interesting findings there ;) There's no way I would trust some EA I know nothing about to trade my live account, when the marketed EA stats. have clearly been manipulated.