Auto FX Millionaire

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It just better not be a part of the Hybrid Pips and Chaos people. Their "expert trader" crashed people's accounts just a badly as a cheap robot. And don't get me going on Forex Hercules, who basically said the same explanation, of a "genius trader" manually trading for you. =D>

If there really is a guy (not the actor) trading the method as described in the available manual then the most reasonable solution is to buy the manual and try it.

There appears to be a 3 day trial window.

If it works then maybe an EA could be coded.

My opinion is that there is nobody manually trading anything, that it's just another EA and the results are faked, but I'd like to be wrong.

Edited by conglo

If there really is a guy (not the actor) trading the method as described in the available manual then the most reasonable solution is to buy the manual and try it.

There appears to be a 3 day trial window.

If it works then maybe an EA could be coded.

My opinion is that there is nobody manually trading anything, that it's just another EA and the results are faked, but I'd like to be wrong.

Agree 100% Conglo!!! :-)

I agree. Some of the trades by the other "live trader" CopyTrade services, were so terrible, that even a monkey would have known not to enter those losing trades. :P

OK. So far I notice that they are using the same copytrade engine as WallStreetCloner (not to be confused with WallStreet EA). Which is a different software than the one used by HybridPips and Chaos. So, that is a good thing.

This does not yet mean that the signals are the same as WallStreet Cloner though. We will see in a few days how the signals match up, since they don't seem to do any trades on a Sunday... I-)

This EA and Cloner also share the same magic number. Which can be changed.

Edited by Sneed

Looks like you have it..?

OK. So far I notice that they are using the same copytrade engine as WallStreetCloner (not to be confused with WallStreet EA). Which is a different software than the one used by HybridPips and Chaos. So, that is a good thing.

This does not yet mean that the signals are the same as WallStreet Cloner though. We will see in a few days how the signals match up... I-)

The guy at the local University is playing with it. But, it doesn't even come with an installation manual. Just a self installing exe file. No explanation what chart to attach it to or TF. But, the copytrade has dual security. You not only need a receipt code for the EA, but you have to enter your live/demo broker account number on your user profile on their home page. So, each license requires 2 security codes. And, it only works on 1 account, not 1 live and 1 demo. Either demo OR live. So, they are very tight with the license. Edited by Sneed

The guy at the local University is playing with it. But, it doesn't even come with an installation manual. Just a self installing exe file. No explanation what chart to attach it to or TF. But, the copytrade has dual security. You not only need a receipt code for the EA, but you have to enter your live/demo broker account number on your user profile on their home page. So, each license requires 2 security codes. And, it only works on 1 account, not 1 live and 1 demo. Either demo OR live. So, they are very tight with the license.

Makes you wonder if this is an attempt to keep it safe from prying eyes or to keep everyone's eyes off the fact that it's going in the cr**per. Keep us posted if you can on the outcome...TY.

It depends on what link you use.

I know, it's ludicrous.

I'd give it a go but it's unclear what happens if you want to cancel after 30 days.

I've never been refused a refund by Plimus but it hasn't always been easy either.

Im tempted to give this a go..But i'm not seeing 37 a week..

Where did people see $37 a month?

I hope its not another HEnry Liu type failure...

I did not see $37 per week either. Plimus normally only does monthly charges in order to keep "transaction fees" to a minimum. If you select "download now" it will take you to a Plimus invoice. Then put the mouse pointer over "recurring payments" and it will show $37 per "month". Then you can just exit out without making the purchase.

Im tempted to give this a go..But i'm not seeing 37 a week..

Where did people see $37 a month?

I hope its not another HEnry Liu type failure...

lol you can imagine the conversations of the marketeers before all these "copy live trade services" took off :)

Marketeer1: "This is getting really bad, there are guys who can decompile any of our EA's and see that they don't contain genetic algorithms etc. but just a couple of basic indicators - they can even somehow work out how to crack DLLs - is nothing safe anymore?..."

Marketeer2: "We need to keep the code or the EAs themselves on our own servers, so that nobody can meddle with them and prove that they're actually rubbish in backtesting and realise that our backtests were fakes".

"Marketeer1: "I've had a thought, as the punters don't actually see the EA, they don't know that it exists...so we could pretend it's actually a live (hugely experienced) trader who's making the trades".

"Marketeer2: "Wow...we could even charge them monthly given the kudos of expert manual traders and make a fortune from this".

"Marketeer1: "Let's crack the champers and order those Ferrari's right now..."

and so it goes on ;)

GUYS, I google street mapped this so called 'Millionaire' guys address (795 Rochdale Road, Manchester, Greater Manchester M95XD) It's a Internet Cafe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=795+Rochdale+Road,+Manchester,+Greater+Manchester+M95XD&hl=en&ll=53.509465,-2.216425&spn=0.000001,0.0012&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=14.066575,39.331055&vpsrc=6&t=h&z=20&layer=c&cbll=53.509465,-2.216425&panoid=LMj1btOrpQGfdcJx8w1dKg&cbp=12,254.73,,1,4.15http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/394/scammersaddress.th.jpg' alt='scammersaddress.th.jpg'>

Edited by scratch

No trades so far. It opened a few limit positions that never got filled, from what I was told a few hours ago.

Update - OK. It took a few winning and losing trades on EU and GU. I did confirm that the signals are "different" than WalstreetCloner, even though they use the same software vendor for the copytrade. So, it is not a "clone" of Cloner so far. :-)

Someone who have buy this EA trade copier can tell please, if the EA have placed today some trades, and how is going? Please share your experience with this EA. Thank you.

Thanks,

megainvest

Edited by Sneed