Pip Accumulator

Hi Psaini, Are you closing your trades manually, I noticed you are closing them all at the same time. Did you get influenced by the pullback on the EURJPY ?

Shabz i close all my trades manually and mostly at the same time. i dont remember about EU/JP pull back, as soon as i closed my trade with 6 min. of time things changed. i have no idea why i couldn't wait longer than 6 Min. May b loss of concentration or wat ever i don't know.

But i am very angry with myself. fast trades like this rarely comes and that too with a very good profit

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shabz i close all my trades manually and mostly at the same time. i dont remember about EU/JP pull back, as soon as i closed my trade with 6 min. of time things changed. i have no idea why i couldn't wait longer than 6 Min. May b loss of concentration or wat ever i don't know.

But i am very angry with myself. fast trades like this rarely comes and that too with a very good profit

Hi psaini1973,

maybe is this a little addition for ur good working strategy "DRCv2"

http://www.multiupload.com/RGLY9K6JS6

The top number as you can tell is the ADR; the bottom number is the range of the particular pair so far that day

If you’re in a trade and the range of the current day is less than 60-70% of the ADR… it’s probably worth holding-out for more profit on your trade.

Thanx for open to all comers ur trades..keep it up

best wishes

Psaini,

I noticed you do not use hard SL and TP. What are your rule of thumb for these 'mental' stops and tP? In other words, when do you pull the plug and exit your trade?

I have TP and SL in My mind according to the situation, let say the next Resistance or support. My minimum TP when i open a trade in EU is 30 pips but i can close it anywhere b4 30 pips if i feel trade is not moving fast enough or their is resistance or support.

My SL is 30-40 pips, i rarely stretch it beyond this limit but i have stretched it on a few occasions again depending on the circumstances. if a trade is taking too much time to complete then also i close it with wat ever profit or loss i am in .

When i open a trade i am always on my toes to close it whenever i feel uncomfortable ( todays trade was an exception, there was no reason or logic to close it, its not a mistake but its a blunder at my end) . if u look at yesterdays both trades the 30 pip TP in EU was not achieved and i closed it as i was not feeling comfortable.

I have TP and SL in My mind according to the situation, let say the next Resistance or support. My minimum TP when i open a trade in EU is 30 pips but i can close it anywhere b4 30 pips if i feel trade is not moving fast enough or their is resistance or support.

My SL is 30-40 pips, i rarely stretch it beyond this limit but i have stretched it on a few occasions again depending on the circumstances. if a trade is taking too much time to complete then also i close it with wat ever profit or loss i am in .

When i open a trade i am always on my toes to close it whenever i feel uncomfortable ( todays trade was an exception, there was no reason or logic to close it, its not a mistake but its a blunder at my end) . if u look at yesterdays both trades the 30 pip TP in EU was not achieved and i closed it as i was not feeling comfortable.

Thanks for your reply. It's hard to trade with mental Stops and TP. To me, overcoming Fear and Greed is the hardest and it gets me often. (don't want to pull the plug and regret not closing with Stop or not taking the profit and once profitable trade gets into losing trade). I tried to live by famous motto; "first loss is best loss and no one go broke taking profits" IT's not easy though... Good lesson on your trading.

rivergreen, if you are from the land of maxis, celcom, digi... then big brother has forced the isp to block some downloading websites, including megaupload...

Thanks for your info.Is there any way I can solve this problem? Would be appreciate if anyone can inform me where I can download the indicators and template of this system.

Just lost an opportunity to make at least $ 1000. took the trade , assessment was right , but just couldn't keep my patience even for few minutes... This trade lasted only 6 Min. :hammer:

I dont know wat happens to me sometimes... Patience and Disciple hard to come still trying to attain both of them.

Loss of $ 156.

My Tragic impatient trade. http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/6276/eurj.gif

Edit Post: I have re uploaded the image, as the buy sell arrows are hard to see , i have oval marked them

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/6276/eurj.gif

psaini1973

Since you closed this trade early like you say, do you ever re-enter when the trade pulls back of the Hi or Lows?

psaini1973

Since you closed this trade early like you say, do you ever re-enter when the trade pulls back of the Hi or Lows?

Well i closed this trade not early but very early. to be precise i closed this trade in 6 Minutes 4 no solid reason wat so ever.

95% of the times i dont enter. Like in this trade the upward movement was sudden and i think it was more than 30 pips after i closed the trade, so i wont enter.

To Psaini1973,

The file that include latest version indicators and templates.

I hate to bother you but would appreciate if you can upload them to other hosts (e.g:4share,mediafire).It seems that the country which I live in now block megaupload/multiupload from ISP so I am not able to open the page to download.

I have read the thread and looking forward to trying it.

Thanks a lot.

Edited by rivergreen

rivergreen, multiupload is okay. in fact, you're in luck if you see multiupload with the direct download button! click that button. it's usually the first one on the list. you just have to ignore all those annoying pop-ups. especially the ones that congratulates you for winning something, etc. common sense should prevail here.

sometimes you won't get the direct download button. you can then try some of the other links until you get a successful one. obviously megaupload is not one of them, not for us anyway.

Here's Psaini's link again:

http://www.multiupload.com/U50PZHJPMX 

Edited by murtamad

Hi Scalper72,

Thank you for your sharing of ADR indicator. Appreciate if you could provide more detail on this like how it actually works.

Sorry to bother you but it will be great help to us.

Thank you.

Best rgds

DT

Hi psaini1973,

maybe is this a little addition for ur good working strategy "DRCv2"

http://www.multiupload.com/RGLY9K6JS6

The top number as you can tell is the ADR; the bottom number is the range of the particular pair so far that day

If you’re in a trade and the range of the current day is less than 60-70% of the ADR… it’s probably worth holding-out for more profit on your trade.

Thanx for open to all comers ur trades..keep it up

best wishes

rivergreen, multiupload is okay. in fact, you're in luck if you see multiupload with the direct download button! click that button. it's usually the first one on the list. you just have to ignore all those annoying pop-ups. especially the ones that congratulates you for winning something, etc. common sense should prevail here.

sometimes you won't get the direct download button. you can then try some of the other links until you get a successful one. obviously megaupload is not one of them, not for us anyway.

Got the files. Thanks a million!! Will work hard on this system.

Got the files! Can't thank you enough. How to thank your post by the way? I am new here.

you're welcomed, rivergreen. for giving thanks to anybody, just press the word Thanks next to the star and triangle that you see to the bottom left of the person's post. you'll need a minimum of 5 posts yourself to be able to give thanks. hope you get lots of pips the psaini and vikram way! perhaps later, we'll do it the rivergreen's way too! cheerio! Edited by murtamad

Hi Scalper72,

Thank you for your sharing of ADR indicator. Appreciate if you could provide more detail on this like how it actually works.

Sorry to bother you but it will be great help to us.

Thank you.

Best rgds

DT

Hi derricktan,

here is the manual pdf file, with all informations u need.

http://www.multiupload.com/0AE4I06Z3O

you're welcomed, rivergreen. for giving thanks to anybody, just press the word Thanks next to the star and triangle that you see to the bottom left of the person's post. you'll need a minimum of 5 posts yourself to be able to give thanks. hope you get lots of pips the psaini and vikram way! perhaps later, we'll do it the rivergreen's way too! cheerio!

Thanks for all the help you have been providing.As a newbie to this forum, I really appreciate it. I followed the instruction which you gave me before to download vikram88's file, but the file was not found on the server.Have tried 3 different IPs but all in vain.Do you mind testing it? Not sure whether I made a mistake or the link is not available anyway.

Hi rivergreen,

The multiupload link works for me. It seems as though you're being blocked from fileshares.

Try this one:

http://www.4shared.com/file/sl6SAmj6/SoundfxPipacuumulator.html

edit - oops, I think that's the one you could download. Here's Vikram's template:

http://www.4shared.com/file/riQ2YRlW/vikram.html

Edited by soundfx