Best System Monorail 28bullbear

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this system ,or the best system on paper.just great great great system on paper.

oh just something jumped into my mind now.maybe i'm wrong ..is this site is for sharing or to buy systems.sorry now my head is spinning really fast.

oh me again ,the guy wants me to buy this system or to share it ?. and belive me I know this is the best system I ever seen ,trust me.

Share this system now OR get off our forum,please! :)

yes ! Either you share the system or buzz off!!!! ...... We don't want any teasers here...... this forum is all about sharing systems/strategies......but all you are doing is advertising your system that's against the very spirit of this forum......

yes ! Either you share the system or buzz off!!!! ...... We don't want any teasers here...... this forum is all about sharing systems/strategies......but all you are doing is advertising your system that's against the very spirit of this forum......
I myself was very interested to get monorail. Perhaps you understand me wrong because I use a mechanical translator. Please forgive me for such an English Edited by macho7

I myself was very interested to get monorail. Perhaps you understand me wrong because I use a mechanical translator. Please forgive me for such an English

Macho ! My bro that was not intended towards you .... thats was for Devilin who is here boasting his system and not sharing it ..... i am pissed as he mentioned that this system is not for everybody but for the particular community.... well if thats the case with devilin, then he should not be this in this forum as i understand this forum is open for every one without any discrimination....

Cheers !!!

hai friends, in the site they said if we have an account with the Micro stodex we will get this for free, so i contacted them through mail.....their reply was..

[email protected] to me

show details 5:01 PM (2 hours ago)

Hi

Thank you for your attention. I need a further detail about monrail. Is it managing account or you plan to open an account with us. we can have a further talk via messenger yahoo : fxindikator, skype : fxindikator.

Thank's

Respectfully yours

Microstodex

will try to contact them and get more details and post it here....

thanks

dhinesh

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...