Steve Mauro MMM webinar

I don't want to get involved in this discussion again but.. I feel I might be of some assistance here to some. Steve has holes in his story and gives some bad information too. The scaling into trades teaching is terribly wrong. If you calculate the difference between scaling in or out of trades you will find that it will give you no advantage, not the way he explains it. Yet the institutional guys do it. I just came across this video and I think it will show you how it is done by the "big boys". Forget about the indicators and the system in the clip, just keep an eye on how and when this guy scales in.

As I say, it is just a conceptual view of SM Method, I not follow strictly every step.

Whatever your opinion i treasure very much, I will take seriously into consideration, and filter out the bad part, and only consider the good part of it.

Scaling in and Scaling out, i did not follow. For me, it is easy to do it in the lower time frame.

Thank you.

Edited by KelvinHand

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Marchello,

Thanks for your basic description of how you're trading.

As KelvinHand says, what you're doing isn't really related to the SM system at all, however it seems to be working very nicely for you. I only commented on the DD on that particular trade as it seemed to go against how we've seen we should be trading SM's system, though I've also noted your numerous successful trades too :)

I like the idea of being able to select decent trades whenever we decide to open our charts and I think it would be of great benefit to others if you were to start up a separate thread called "Marchello's Trading System" or whatever. The problem at the moment is that your results are mixed in with various stuff in this thread and just get lost as the thread continues to grow.

Hi Marchello, Thanks for your basic description of how you're trading. As KelvinHand says, what you're doing isn't really related to the SM system at all, however it seems to be working very nicely for you. I only commented on the DD on that particular trade as it seemed to go against how we've seen we should be trading SM's system, though I've also noted your numerous successful trades too :) I like the idea of being able to select decent trades whenever we decide to open our charts and I think it would be of great benefit to others if you were to start up a separate thread called "Marchello's Trading System" or whatever. The problem at the moment is that your results are mixed in with various stuff in this thread and just get lost as the thread continues to grow.

Thank you 'soundfx' I always treasure your comments //:)

Right you are..

Reason I get into trade with a mini .. is to keep me in trade COMMITTED and ALERT ... await for the 'kick into gear' thus a DD is small dollars .. :)

That is how I see the MM method for me ... adapted also to simplicity ..

Hope thought can help some one ...

At proper moment well, I try to enter as best as I can and do start to add lots.

Then exit accordingly .. with a 'close all' script ..

Apologize if I do not use MM language .. LOL

As for a thread, I am not eloquent and .. and .. But most of all, I can hand hold ONLY IN LIVE trading. That is how I was taught and how I think in reference to teachers out there .. Past is gone and can be dissected to no end to show superb results .. as has been with my running statements I have been posting .. not just a 'spurt' shown that was analysed ..MHO

Good trading wishes

Edited by Marchello

Unfortunately for us students, we had to see our course being stolen and downloaded for FREE by everyone else. That is the sad part for us. Hopefully you will benefit well from these videos. Those who learned it well will understood why we had to protect our course so much. Thanks.

Some of the part, I learned very fast, quiet similar from the FF i learned. Could i say that Steve stolen it from FF. integrated it and presented a better view to you. But you are paying for his support.

Steve also show the RSI in the video which is from the Andrew Cardwell material. Maybe I am wrong, I don't think he courtesy mentioned anything about Andrew Cardwell. He s..... ?

Edited by KelvinHand

Unfortunately for us students, we had to see our course being stolen and downloaded for FREE by everyone else. That is the sad part for us. Hopefully you will benefit well from these videos. Those who learned it well will understood why we had to protect our course so much. Thanks.

LOL :D

Students .....Well....Everyone started off as newbie. I personally think steve ( Your teacher/mentor ) has visited some of the top forex forums. Who knows maybe this system ideal was PARTIALLY STOLEN off from other forex systems. Well, in this world, teacher also do STEAL from other study materials ! There is nothing impossible if a person is hardworking ! LOL :D

Edited by alansim

This is the same story when Steve said he was mentored by a former market maker/bank dealer who passed away and their NDA expired. When it comes to criticism they like to make fun of Steve's story. Yet like Marcello said, everyone has their own mentor from time to time and they wish to pass down a legacy. Like Marchello's mentor who passed away, Steve is teaching what his mentor taught him in his own way. Now Marchello is going to show us his style of trading combining methods from his dead mentor as well as what he's learned so far. Steve also had a dead mentor, but that story is not supposed to be believed. But Marchello's dead mentor taught him the real thing.

Except .. I do not say DEAD ..

I humbly say with respect ..

Passed away ..

Good trading wishes

To me, whether a $50 Forex System OR a $5000 Forex system, it doesnt matter. IMHO, these SELLERS are looking at easy quick profits. Who knows maybe by selling systems to Newbies / Naive Students, these sellers make MORE MONEY than Trading Forex !

LOL :D :D :D

The course videos are for paid students, it is not intended to be shared. So yes the videos are stolen from a paid course and distributed illegally and meant to hurt rather than to share.

Request for a FULL REFUND if you feel cheated and hurt. ;)

There are tons of FREE forex systems on the internet and i am sure there are some systems much more better than Steve and most importantly it is FREE...$0

The course videos are for paid students, it is not intended to be shared. So yes the videos are stolen from a paid course and distributed illegally and meant to hurt rather than to share.

To keep the record straight ..

Time for discipline ..

Sit back and do not hinder this forum again ..

If you do, PERSONALLY, I will enable torrents .. forums .. .. to give it away for free or very nominal on eBay .... like $1 .. and other 'selling sites"

With a little help from my friends //:)\\

That should keep you away from homework-seminars-support .. etc .. etc ..

You have been warned .. swallow your pride and ******ity .. you are making it worse for you and your mm team ..

Good trading wishes

As Marchello said -> We have a common goal profitability..

As Marchello said -> There are a lot of collateral victims in this digital world.

As Marchello said -> Don't you have HOMEWORK to do. You decide to pay SM to "help" you ... And instead doing your homework YOU DECIDE TO POLLUTE ALL THREADS RELATED TO YOUR MASTER (As alansim said -> steve is ianf0ster, ianf0ster is Steve or like Marchello said -> This must be Zen or Scott)

Why don't you want "to stop ---- against the wind". Icemanu decide to stop blurb out nonsense, why do you not follow his path of profitability (by doing his homework not like you). If you want to share some of the training of your master fell free...

PLEASE MODERATOR HE'S AN HINDRANCE BAN HIM WE DON'T NEED SCUM !!!!!

Dear ianf0ster,

Will you please stop BLURB OUT nonsense, we're all here to educate ourselves.

by stealing from a paid course, and distributing to hurt the paid students? Is that what your years of educating yourself in many fields of mathematics taught you to do? I just deleted my posts and you still want to provoke?? Are you proud of how you have become as a person? Calling someone "pee" and "smell" and "scum"? Print out what you just wrote and frame it next to all your achievements. Now see who is the scum. We are the students and we don't want our course distributed like this. That's all. Why are you out to hurt?

A STUDENT SHOULD STUDY NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS - A STUDENT SHOULDN'T THINK HE SHOULD FOLLOW HIS MASTER'S RULE. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

YOU NEED FRIEND ? WE'RE HERE TO EDUCATE OURSELVES AND WHEN THIS THREAD BEGIN TO BECOME INSIGHTFUL YOU DECIDE TO POLLUTE IT ! STOP BLURB OUT NONSENSE AND GO STUDY YOUR $5k COURSE.

A STUDENT SHOULD STUDY NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS - A STUDENT SHOULDN'T THINK HE SHOULD FOLLOW HIS MASTER'S RULE. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

YOU NEED FRIEND ? WE'RE HERE TO EDUCATE OURSELVES AND WHEN THIS THREAD BEGIN TO BECOME INSIGHTFUL YOU DECIDE TO POLLUTE IT ! STOP BLURB OUT NONSENSE AND GO STUDY YOUR $5k COURSE.

Become insightful? By distributing the stolen videos of our paid course? Look at your own posts and see who is polluting the thread. I wrote all in one paragraph, and I deleted my past posts so I don't pollute the thread. You wrote one sentence in one post, and many posts. Do the maths (oh, I forgot, you are a mathematics genius in many fields)

You're here to educate yourself by stealing from someone else's paid course and seminar recordings? And then justify your stealing by saying many lessons are free on internet?? How can stealing what does not belong to you be justified.

Edited by ianf0ster

I don't see what the big deal is about this course.... apart from the face that it is vastly overpriced. SM doesn't trade live, doesn't teach you how to trade live, mentions lots of things that you can find anywhere (double tops bottoms), trading high/low of the day (I learnt that on kreslik.org) and levels (I learnt that over on kreslik.org too, there's a semaphore indicator there that even paints them)

What's worse is that the course always shows you trades that worked out. Never shows you losers and why. He makes it sound as if it's easy when in fact most of these patterns only work out some of the time and not all of the time... and hindsight is 20/20.

Any scam forex education can show you that.

Even Forex Peace Army has a review which challenges the validity of the testimonials:

"Have a look at some of the winning trades and check them against your charts. Lets pick order number 51029455 from the second table on his page. Sure enough the entry price and time match my charts. Sure enough the exit price and time also match my charts. So why am I bringing this trade to your attention? He made just one pip, $500 on this trade, BUT he sat through a 65 pip re-tracement to get his 1 pip. Is this such a good trading strategy?

He's coming to your area soon, so book quickly; It's only $5150 USD and he'll teach you how to sit through a 65 pip retracement to make 1 pip, and how to falsify your statements. Hurry, book now!"

SM has made a lot of money from the course seems like he has no problem suing people over the material and has students watching the forum. If he has enough money he could probably buy the forum! We already know that the whole thing is slightly dodgy. Why risk putting it up the webinars anymore? Anyone who wanted it has it by now, and most of the useful forex info is over at kreslik.org from that TRO guy anyway.... where you can get the same knowledge for free.

If you want to pipi at somebody, maybe you can get Martin Cole's course which is even more expensive and see if it's **** or not. At least he live trades.

Not impressed.

I don't see what the big deal is about this course.... apart from the face that it is vastly overpriced. SM doesn't trade live, doesn't teach you how to trade live, mentions lots of things that you can find anywhere (double tops bottoms), trading high/low of the day (I learnt that on kreslik.org) and levels (I learnt that over on kreslik.org too, there's a semaphore indicator there that even paints them)

What's worse is that the course always shows you trades that worked out. Never shows you losers and why. He makes it sound as if it's easy when in fact most of these patterns only work out some of the time and not all of the time... and hindsight is 20/20.

Any scam forex education can show you that.

Even Forex Peace Army has a review which challenges the validity of the testimonials:

"Have a look at some of the winning trades and check them against your charts. Lets pick order number 51029455 from the second table on his page. Sure enough the entry price and time match my charts. Sure enough the exit price and time also match my charts. So why am I bringing this trade to your attention? He made just one pip, $500 on this trade, BUT he sat through a 65 pip re-tracement to get his 1 pip. Is this such a good trading strategy?

He's coming to your area soon, so book quickly; It's only $5150 USD and he'll teach you how to sit through a 65 pip retracement to make 1 pip, and how to falsify your statements. Hurry, book now!"

SM has made a lot of money from the course seems like he has no problem suing people over the material and has students watching the forum. If he has enough money he could probably buy the forum! We already know that the whole thing is slightly dodgy. Why risk putting it up the webinars anymore? Anyone who wanted it has it by now, and most of the useful forex info is over at kreslik.org from that TRO guy anyway.... where you can get the same knowledge for free.

If you want to pipi at somebody, maybe you can get Martin Cole's course which is even more expensive and see if it's **** or not. At least he live trades.

Not impressed.

"Pipi" is Marchello's spelling. "Martin Cole" is NeoRio's pet call to join. The reviewer is obviously not MM student as we don't ever use 65 pips stop. And 761 paid students are fooled by his false statements? Do you really think 761 students are all newbies who don't verify the validity?

Edited by ianf0ster

Become insightful? By distributing the stolen videos of our paid course? Look at your own posts and see who is polluting the thread. I wrote all in one paragraph, and I deleted my past posts so I don't pollute the thread. You wrote one sentence in one post, and many posts. Do the maths (oh, I forgot, you are a mathematics genius in many fields)

You're here to educate yourself by stealing from someone else's paid course and seminar recordings? And then justify your stealing by saying many lessons are free on internet?? How can stealing what does not belong to you be justified.

In order for you to mesmerize every word that I write I decide to split this sentence (futhermore by your behavior you didn't deserve long explanation since you mesmerize nothing )! Since you're unable to do your homework (sm's scam homework) and pollute all threads related to sm scam product.

"Pipi" is Marchello's spelling. "Martin Cole" is NeoRio's pet call to join. The reviewer is obviously not MM student as we don't ever use 65 pips stop. And 761 paid students are fooled by his false statements? Do you really think 761 students are all newbies who don't verify the validity?

well that student certainly had many trades with no stop loss on. See for yourself.

As for 761 paid students... I can find as many testimonials for Don Steinitz robot traders which certainly DON'T work... and yet there people happy with it! INSANE!

If people are making money, they should keep very quiet about it. ;) Do not draw attention to it ;) because brokers will shoot you down ;)

Just like they kicked TRO off many forums for teaching stuff that worked. The good forex info is on kreslik anyway, where TRO can teach as he likes, and it's free. Excellent indicators too.

I think this thread should die a quiet death.

Where are the mods?

This thread is closed.. Simply cannot follow advice.

If everyone here can learn to ignore people posting rubbish, and report them, this thread will continue to be active.

Also, this thread is at the stage where people are insulting one another, provoking, I think it better to end this thread..

Good Day.

Smile

Chankl78